PDA

View Full Version : who is this guy?

BGMAN203
02-05-2003, 10:37 PM
Anybody seen this guy?
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Havasu_and_The_River/IMG_49001.JPG
He says he is going to be out at the river this year, and if you try to race him all you will see is hes back end. Just wondering what part of the river he will be on so I can be ready.

JetBoatRich
02-06-2003, 04:33 AM
Is that a challange?

Havasu Hangin'
02-06-2003, 04:39 AM
BGMAN203:
He says he is going to be out at the river this year...Tell him that it gets very hot at the river, and he may want to reconsider the black helmet...
...especially in Kokomos.

78Eliminator
02-06-2003, 09:39 AM
Havasu Hangin':
BGMAN203:
He says he is going to be out at the river this year...Tell him that it gets very hot at the river, and he may want to reconsider the black helmet...
...especially in Kokomos. HH, did you even go to bed last night? Lay off the coke bud.....

BGMAN203
02-06-2003, 01:10 PM
Is that a challange?No, its just a question....I just want to be ready, incase I get challenged....yeah THATS IT!!!

BGMAN203
02-06-2003, 01:10 PM
Is that a challange?No, its just a question....I just want to be ready, incase I get challenged....yeah THATS IT!!!

JetBoatRich
02-06-2003, 01:15 PM
You want to be ready so much you said it twice wink

Havasu Hangin'
02-06-2003, 01:29 PM
78Eliminator:
HH, did you even go to bed last night? Lay off the coke bud..... Got my taxes done last night...grabbed a couple hours sleep...then off to work by 5AM...
Not quite the home office setup anymore...
Do we need an intervention for you, Mr. "Drinking on a Weeknight"?

Blown 472
02-06-2003, 01:33 PM
Havasu Hangin':
78Eliminator:
HH, did you even go to bed last night? Lay off the coke bud..... Got my taxes done last night...grabbed a couple hours sleep...then off to work by 5AM...
Do we need an intervention for you, Mr. "Drinking on a Weeknight"? Drinking on a weeknight is bad?

Havasu Hangin'
02-06-2003, 01:35 PM
Blown 472:
Drinking on a weeknight is bad? That's what my liver tells me...

78Eliminator
02-06-2003, 03:19 PM
Havasu Hangin':
Blown 472:
Drinking on a weeknight is bad? That's what my liver tells me... Did you use turbo tax online? I did and it was awesome. Got more money back than I ever have.

ACCEPTENCE
02-06-2003, 04:22 PM
BGMAN203:
Anybody seen this guy?
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Havasu_and_The_River/IMG_49001.JPG
He says he is going to be out at the river this year, and if you try to race him all you will see is hes back end. Just wondering what part of the river he will be on so I can be ready. Wait a sec, I'm lost here. Answer me this:
"He says", Did he say that to you???
"and if you", If you BGMAN203 try to race him???
or any one tries to race him???
"what part of the river", Did you not ask the speaker where he'd be???
Do you feel threatened by the boat in the pic???
So are you now ready for him???
Thanks for clearing this up for me :D :D :D
Yeah so...I'm confused most days, what of it???

BGMAN203
02-06-2003, 06:29 PM
Let me clear this up. I saw the pic of this boat in the hot boat media center, and it had a caption below it that said something like..."this boat will be out on the river this summer, and if you try to race it watch out..." so I was asking if anyone knew who this guy was and where he planned on running on the river, thats all. But I will be waiting!!

Sleek-Jet
02-06-2003, 06:33 PM
78Eliminator:
Havasu Hangin':
Blown 472:
Drinking on a weeknight is bad? That's what my liver tells me... Did you use turbo tax online? I did and it was awesome. Got more money back than I ever have. I've been using turbo tax online for a couple of years. Cheaper the H&R block, and you can kick back with a cold one. A little anesthetic helps at tax time. :D :D

You Te
02-06-2003, 07:25 PM
I'd be afraid to race him, he might crash into me. eek!
You Te

mike37
02-06-2003, 07:34 PM
that pic was posted by toples in a diferent thread

ACCEPTENCE
02-07-2003, 09:17 AM
BGMAN203:
Let me clear this up. I saw the pic of this boat in the hot boat media center, and it had a caption below it that said something like..."this boat will be out on the river this summer, and if you try to race it watch out..." so I was asking if anyone knew who this guy was and where he planned on running on the river, thats all. But I will be waiting!! Oh-Ok, that clears it up, I still seem to be a little confused but that might just be the glue fumes.

AZKC
02-07-2003, 04:35 PM
Blown 472:
Havasu Hangin':
78Eliminator:
Do we need an intervention for you, Mr. "Drinking on a Weeknight"? Drinking on a weeknight is bad? Gata stay in training 24 7 365, so not drinking on weeknights is bad wink
KC