PDA

View Full Version : Lake Havasu Lodging

NO4NBRI
07-15-2002, 09:21 AM
I need help.... I am planning on going to Lake Havasu for a Bachelor Party. Originally we were going to reserve rooms at the Nautical Inn, but after reading a previous post, I am having second thoughts. What other places are there to stay that are not too much money, clean (no bed bugs), and close to the water?

89checkmate
07-15-2002, 10:40 AM
I always stay at the Island Inn, plenty of parking, close to the beach and very nice people.
Here you go:
http://www.havasumotels.com/Islander/islandinn.htm

Skaterfast
07-15-2002, 05:35 PM
For what you will be using the hotel for (couple of hours of sleep.The Bridgeview Hotel is it.No question.

Fat Chance
07-15-2002, 05:54 PM
Hey Brian, who's getting married?
Scott

NO4NBRI
07-15-2002, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Fat Chance:
Hey Brian, who's getting married?
Scott
Me... We are planning on going to Havasu in mid Aug. I will let you know the dates. Me and the wife to be stayed at T-bones. We went with our neighbor (the Chisholm's) to the Malibu Regatta, I have heard nothing but pure shit regarding the Nautical Inn. I was looking for somewere else to stay if possible.

Fat Chance
07-15-2002, 07:55 PM
We are going this weekend with Tony. You live next to WAYNE!!! Wow! How's he doing? Hey, we stayed at the Naitical when we went for Spikers party, and it was great. We were right on the water, which is always nice.

NO4NBRI
07-15-2002, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Fat Chance:
We are going this weekend with Tony. You live next to WAYNE!!! Wow! How's he doing? Hey, we stayed at the Naitical when we went for Spikers party, and it was great. We were right on the water, which is always nice.
Ya, I live next to Wayner… They just bought a new Malibu. It’s a kick ass wake board boat; I can’t say I would by one. Personally, I like to go a bit faster. I need be rich so I can by a wakeboard boat, and a big boat. We were going to reserve some rooms at the Nautical, but I have read some bad shit about it. We stayed there for Hooper’s party, and it was pretty nice. When was the last time you were there?

Fat Chance
07-15-2002, 08:38 PM
It's been a couple of years. How bad could it be? Hell, after a day of festivities at Havasu, I'm just happy to a bed and A/C.