PDA

View Full Version : The time has come...

PickleFork2Be
08-11-2002, 04:57 PM
...to say that I can no longer live by the name 'PickleFork2Be'. Just got back from a trip to riverside again--this time with a pickle. I'm sure a lot of you will remember it as PickleFork1's baby. With any kind of luck, the engine will be in next weekend and I'll be at the river come Labor Day weekend. Hell, even if it isn't ready, I'll be there.
PF1 - Time for a name change too? :) Also, you think the drinkin' we did Friday night was anything, wait till next time :)
Pipes Clean - Man what can I say? Actually, shit, what am I allowed to say? wink Always an adventure partying with you.
See you all at the river shortly. :D
PF2B

maxbowride
08-12-2002, 04:08 AM
Congrats! so whats the new handle gona be?

PipesClean
08-12-2002, 09:20 AM
PickleForkIbe,
It's always a pleasure partying with you two!
I'll definetly have to come up and do some riding with you up there. Glad to hear you made it back safe. Any problems? Now get that engine in!!!
We'll see ya for Labor Day

PickleFork2Be
08-12-2002, 09:51 AM
PC,
Not a single problem on the way back. Well, ok, just one big one--I can't do 150 in the truck, so it took 8 hours instead of the 5 hours it took last time :) As for the engine, just need the power take-off for it and she'll be screaming. Yeah man, as soon as you get that TLR, we're gonna need to do some serious ridin'. You gotta place to crash when you're up, and it doesn't have to be in a doorway either wink Of course after visiting my "bar", I don't think it'll matter too much. Hell, I've had the nights of only making it to the top of my stairs and that was enough. My girl and I will be riding down there sometime after laborday weekend. Or at least I will be. Too much ridin', not enough time.
PF1 - Thanks again for the place to crash while we were down there. Next time you two need to help with the case of beer, so we don't get stuck drinking em all. Not that I am complaining or anything--if there's beer there, I just have this need to polish it off. Lucky for you, we couldn't figure out how to start the Hydro wink j/k
PF2B -=[Same great name, whole new taste]=-