PDA

View Full Version : Martinez July 26-28. Who is going?

Froggystyle
07-24-2002, 11:05 PM
We are headed to Martinez/Yuma for some fun and sun this next weekend. Anyone planning on going?
A little nitrous testing for PTL, and with the new A2 impeller, I am hoping to get OTR over 80 this weekend.
We'll see.

89checkmate
07-25-2002, 07:34 AM
Hi Froggy,
We are heading out to Martinez this weekend!
We are leaving friday morning and should be on the river by noon.
We usually find a sandbar up past Carrizo.
Look for a checkmate with a honda 225 4 stroke.
Todd

San Diego
07-25-2002, 07:49 AM
We are heading out Friday afternoon. We are usually at the Picacho sandbar. I have a tan and red 21ft Commander w/ an OB, red bimini. Can't miss us, 2 hyper dogs, 1 white and 1 brown. Stop by, be nice to meet some new people.
Chris

cheezpanel
07-25-2002, 05:17 PM
Heading to Hidden Shores Fri night. See you all up river on Sat. I have an all white Southwind w/ an outboard and a blue and yellow bimini. Looking forward to hangin with some of you.

gringo
07-25-2002, 08:14 PM
I'll be there, we usually find a spot near picacho. 95' open bow Commander jet, bright yellow, purple, green, etc (think skittles). Too bad we have to stay in Yuma :( Gotta buy a place out there someday cuz the river commute is getting old...
My first post, so hope my avatar shows up.

Lightning
07-25-2002, 10:02 PM
Unfortunately I am not going to be able to make it this weekend. :mad: :mad: Make sure you guys have a silver bullet for me. I'll be at Catalina Island.

Froggystyle
07-25-2002, 11:25 PM
Welcome one and welcome all.
Do you guys know what my boat looks like, or should we post picture number #621?

Screaming Pete
07-26-2002, 07:06 AM
Froggy, Was trying to get out this weekend but thier not finished with the mach over at DCB :( . Are you guys going out fri or sat. ? Calling a friend with a 21 stealth this morning to see if he can go.

San Diego
07-26-2002, 11:23 AM
Froggystyle, Post a picture of your boat. Happy Birthday Ari! Have fun. A quick hello and a beer with some new people is always good.
What is the best way to post a picture?
Chris

Froggystyle
07-26-2002, 06:25 PM
We outta here! Everyone have a safe, fun weekend!
http://free.***boat.net/hbcove/33/1/13.jpg

San Diego
07-29-2002, 07:43 AM
Froggystyle, Saw you go by a couple of times on Sat. Did you hit the 80 mark you were looking for?

flat broke
07-29-2002, 09:09 AM
gringo:
I'll be there, we usually find a spot near picacho. 95' open bow Commander jet, bright yellow, purple, green, etc (think skittles). Too bad we have to stay in Yuma :( Gotta buy a place out there someday cuz the river commute is getting old...
My first post, so hope my avatar shows up.Gringo,
Did you happen to stay at JT's on the Keys the weekend of June 21st? Just curious, cause the gel work sounds like a boat that was staying there and the colors worked pretty well together.
Chris

Froggystyle
07-29-2002, 02:53 PM
No. I went backwards in fact. 71 as a max. Too much impeller this time with too much loader. I am going to switch to a "AB" cut next with a loader inducer.
Plus, those batteries really seem to have affected my top speed more than they should have. I am going to pull them out for the next round of trials and see where that leaves me.
Squirts up!