PDA

View Full Version : Elsinore tomorrow

roostwear
10-04-2003, 09:41 PM
Anyone headed to Elsinore tomorrow? I'll probably be headed that way to test the new steering. Launch at West.... look for the yellow Advantage/Rogers.

bordsmnj
10-05-2003, 12:22 AM
what time yuh gonna luanch at? i might be out there about noon or so. not sure whether i'm gonna bring chairs for the cove or just float around. if i get out there i'll keep an eye out for yuh. -jas

SandbarScot
10-05-2003, 07:11 AM
I'll be out there 9-5 in the white and blue boat wink . See you guys out there.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-06-2003, 02:32 PM
Hey Scott,
We never made it yesterday.
How are ya? Are ya gonna make it OP6?
:D
Linda

Duke
10-06-2003, 04:11 PM
roostwear:
Anyone headed to Elsinore tomorrow? I'll probably be headed that way to test the new steering. Launch at West.... look for the yellow Advantage/Rogers. Hot damn, your the one with the yellow and blue open bow advantage right?
I just got the same boat but w/out the open bow...
we'll have to meet up sometime, my other buddy has an advantage open bow too, except his is other color's, red, grey, and blue, on white

SandbarScot
10-06-2003, 09:10 PM
Linda,
Not a lot of boats out there, but a great day after the fog burned off around 11. Sorry you guys didnt make it. Some locals were there, but no one from the boards. I Probably won't make it to OP6C, but still working on it.

roostwear
10-07-2003, 05:57 AM
Duke,
Didn't make it out, wound up working on the roadster. You have my boat in a closed bow? pics are required!