PDA

View Full Version : Group 760 hosting New Years Eve!!!

Chaddyshack
12-11-2002, 07:37 AM
Ok kids!!!
We of the 760 domain would like to extend an invite to Casa de NashvilleBound for another night of spirits and good friends. This wonderful oasis in the country is located in Valley Center, Ca which is about 20 miles SW of Temecula.
We would like to start getting a head count and want to know what everybody is down for such as a day of BBQ followed by a night of partying or ?????
Let NB, Fluffster(LOL), or I know on the board or via PM.
Hope to hear soon!!!
Chaddy Chad and NashvilleBound (and don't for get Fluffster) :D :D

picklefork1
12-11-2002, 10:56 AM
the pickleforks are in, we'll bring the tequila :D :D sleeping

partyfever
12-11-2002, 11:05 AM
Damn the party fever loves takillya , but we will be in glamis that week
se ya
p.f.

picklefork1
12-11-2002, 11:09 AM
Party fever- what was that shizzy we were drinking in your trailer at the last run what you brung - that was the bomb.

Chaddyshack
12-11-2002, 11:51 AM
Yea, your right RD.. big area code... lets narrow that down to Valley Center (North San Diego).
Got ya Picklefork.. you and the Mrs?? (plenty of bathrooms on the hacinda for your tequila pleasure!!)
RD... bringing a date or are we providing??? LOL
Ok folks.. keep em coming.
CS

Chaddyshack
12-11-2002, 12:05 PM
RD, that is the spirit!!!
so far....
Mr.& Mrs. Picklefork1
Mr.& Mrs. 76 Crusader
RD and Unk number of hot women.
and of course the hosts...
Keep em coming..
address will follow in a pm with your rsvp via PM.
CS

MsHotCrusader
12-11-2002, 12:59 PM
Chaddyshack:
RD, that is the spirit!!!
so far....
Mr.& Mrs. Picklefork1
Mr.& Mrs. 76 Crusader
RD and Unk number of hot women.
and of course the hosts...
Keep em coming..
address will follow in a pm with your rsvp via PM.
CSHey Chaddy, great of you to help get it all together! :D

Hotcrusader76
12-11-2002, 02:50 PM
MsCrusader and I are in! smilespi

MsHotCrusader
12-11-2002, 02:57 PM
Hotcrusader76:
MsCrusader and I are in! smilespi Ok who's the Post ***** now, HC it is already known that we are going.... didn't you read above? He counted us! argue

Chaddyshack
12-11-2002, 03:47 PM
And the list keeps on going...
Mr. & Mrs. Nashville Bound
Mr. & Mrs. Chaddyshack
Mr. & Mrs. Picklefork1
Mr. & Mrs. 76 Crusader
Mr. Pipesclean
Mr. RiverDave
WOO HOO we have enuff to mess up at least one toilet seat cover with "HI MY NAME IS" stickers!!!! :D :D

Hotcrusader76
12-11-2002, 03:52 PM
You know what's funny!
I am the only person on this website who knows who the first person to start the toilet seat stickers is :D ...
I just decided to mark my spot, since as you can see only a few of us actually lift the lid :D . Now for the females, I have no idea how they discovered the stickers.
But I feel special to be the second sticker to stick the seat. Who was the third? So I guess now the third person knows who the first person was....damn! frown
[ December 11, 2002, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: Hotcrusader76 ]

missboatnam1
12-11-2002, 03:56 PM
PF, where you been?????? eek!

MJ19
12-11-2002, 04:25 PM
Hotcrusader76:
You know what's funny!
I am the only person on this website who knows who the first person to start the toilet seat stickers is :D ...
I just decided to mark my spot, since as you can see only a few of us actually lift the lid :D . Now for the females, I have no idea how they discovered the stickers.
But I feel special to be the second sticker to stick the seat. Who was the third? So I guess now the third person knows who the first person was....damn! :(Hi there...I'm the one that discovered the name tags...someone left the toliet in foul condition...and I was wanted to make sure Linda knew it was not me...and I wanted to find someone else to fix the situtation (someone other then me) turns out no one had the shits and forgot to flush...someone just dropped their chew in the toliet and forgot to flush. GROSS eek! ...but that lead to my name tag being posted! :D

Chaddyshack
12-11-2002, 04:31 PM
TMI?
SOOOOOO Think so.

Chaddyshack
12-11-2002, 04:33 PM
TMI?
SOOOOOO Think so.

MsHotCrusader
12-11-2002, 04:39 PM
Hmmm, who's the post ***** now??? :p

missboatnam1
12-11-2002, 04:54 PM
well, i think mr b has to work that night, but you just never ever know!!!..i want to go so bad!!! cry cry

rivercutie
12-11-2002, 06:30 PM
I will see whats going on but I might be joining in on the fun :)

Chaddyshack
12-11-2002, 06:59 PM
Ms.76 I have to keep up somehow!!!!
Tina.. your always welcome and that sux about Mr. B. You might want to get with Picklefork, he has already RSVP'd.
C'mon Rivercutie... you have to make at least one event this year!!!
CS

DickDanger
12-11-2002, 07:06 PM
The only way I see RiverQt making it is if someone has a concoction that will turn her tounge red.....hee hee hee. Didja think that I forgot that pic? We will know in a couple days whether we are gonna be there, but it sounds like it has the potential to be a bangin' party (no pun here). After all, my bottle of Cabo has once again multiplied like gremlins, and there are now 4 full bottles under the bar!!!! Vitamin "T" anyone??? -DD Out

Johnwithjm
12-11-2002, 07:26 PM
RiverDave:
I don't want to speak for him, but I'm almost sure JohnwithJM would show up. He lives in Valley Center.
RDI get back into town from Philly that morning so I will try to make it. Especially if RD is bringing all the chicks. Hope to see you all there and let me know what I need to bring

rivercutie
12-11-2002, 07:35 PM
Hey I made to a event this year... I went to the lake with all of ya.. And since that one event that I'm not going to mention I have not had jello since. Looks like a pretty good shot I will be attending. I must admit I have been bad this year but I will redeem myself.

Chaddyshack
12-11-2002, 07:52 PM
Right On JM.. look forward to seeing you there.. especially right in your neck of the woods.
RiverCutie.. You know I'm just taunting you so you'll go!!!!
CS

HBjet
12-11-2002, 08:10 PM
Hotcrusader76:
who knows who the first person to start the toilet seat stickersI don't the first person to start the toilet seat stickers, but does anyone know who the first person was to put a sticker in the bathroom?
HBjet

NashvilleBound
12-11-2002, 09:01 PM
Sounds like we have quite a party going I already have 45 rsvp's... and growing. MJ19 has already reserved one of the three spare rooms. Ya'll keep working at it and let me know what I can do...looks like Chads got it under control :D
FYI: Valley Center is about 15 minutes E of Esondido in the foothills. Were on 3 acres so there should be plenty of parking. There aren't any hotels near. If your sloshed and you dont have a designated driver you dont leave. My neighbors are used to our band playing so loud music will not be a problem. Everyones welcome.
We WILL have a good time :p
NashvilleBound and The Fluffster

77charger
12-11-2002, 09:02 PM
I will try to attend 3 acres i assume you have room to park my toybox for the night.

NashvilleBound
12-11-2002, 09:12 PM
Were under construction right now for our little swimming hole but as long as I get the concrete trenches covered it will not be a problem. How big is it anyways?

Hotcrusader76
12-11-2002, 09:16 PM
I know who the first person was! :D
Because I was the second...LOL

Chaddyshack
12-11-2002, 09:18 PM
Hey NB,
Time to update the list??? With MJ and Miller coming down.. that would be cool!!

DickDanger
12-11-2002, 09:21 PM
Ty, that first persons name had better not start with a "J" otherwise between that and the meat gazer comments, there is nowhere for her to hide from the "what comes around goes around" ideal that DD has practiced in firehouses for over 10 years. Now, lets hear this updated list CS....-DD Out

superdave013
12-11-2002, 09:32 PM
That's way to far for me to drive home. (thinkin one block would be to far if ya know what I mean) Is there any Hotels close by that the wife and I could cab to? I'm sure a few others could use this info also.
Thanks in advance.
[ December 11, 2002, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: superdave013 ]

MsHotCrusader
12-11-2002, 09:37 PM
DickDanger:
Ty, that first persons name had better not start with a "J" otherwise between that and the meat gazer comments, there is nowhere for her to hide from the "what comes around goes around" ideal that DD has practiced in firehouses for over 10 years. Now, lets hear this updated list CS....-DD OutCome on now DD, did you look at the picture? My name tag wasn't on there... :( And I thought you didn't want any mention of your new name on here? :o I didn't do that, that was all you, I wouldn't have done that to ya. Jewels is always to blame! Geez
Alright, so I'm saying right now...I'm not going to another party where there are Midori Sours and I have to stop drinking at 9pm. My head was killing me by midnight and I was ready to crash. So NB and Fluffy, the only thing I can do is ask if we are cool to crash in one of your rooms too? sleeping

rivercutie
12-11-2002, 09:41 PM
Can I request a spot on the floor to put a blanky and pillow??? :D
[ December 11, 2002, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: rivercutie ]

77charger
12-11-2002, 09:42 PM
NashvilleBound:
Were under construction right now for our little swimming hole but as long as I get the concrete trenches covered it will not be a problem. How big is it anyways?20 ft overall

MJ19
12-11-2002, 09:44 PM
Chaddyshack:
Hey NB,
Time to update the list??? With MJ and Miller coming down.. that would be cool!!are you saying the party's only cool if we come :p wink :D
Can I say it one more time? :rolleyes: ...I REALLY had a great time and LOVED everyone I met at DD's party!!! :D

missboatnam1
12-11-2002, 09:47 PM
how do you quote?????
MJ, MY THOUGHTS EXACTLEY!!!! eek! :cool: eek! :cool:

MsHotCrusader
12-11-2002, 09:51 PM
MJ19:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chaddyshack:
[qb]Hey NB,
Can I say it one more time? :rolleyes: ...I REALLY had a great time and LOVED everyone I met at DD's party!!! :D MJ, I am so with you...I think we have said it a million times....everyone really, but it's worth saying again. I'm thinkin New Years is gonna be a complete blast again. However, I can't wait for the next one a DD & Linda's place!

MJ19
12-11-2002, 09:53 PM
missboatnam1:
how do you quote?????
MJ, MY THOUGHTS EXACTLEY!!!! eek! :cool: eek! :cool: Click on the little " " marks in the post...do you see them?
Oh okay one more time...I had too much fun and love y'all!

Windy
12-11-2002, 10:08 PM
We are a definite maybe. Could we join in on the slumber party though since were coming from HB?
MissHBjet

Chaddyshack
12-11-2002, 10:11 PM
Well DD, the list hasn't grown since I haven't got pm's with rsvp... the list is current up until this point...
If your planning on coming.. let me know via pm (with number of spots) so I can add you to the list!!!
and yes MJ, its only kewl if you and Miller make the trek.. promise it will be worth it.
CS

MJ19
12-11-2002, 10:18 PM
MissHBjet:
We are a definite maybe. Could we join in on the slumber party though since were coming from HB?
MissHBjetMissHB...you have mail :cool:

Chaddyshack
12-11-2002, 10:20 PM
I'm thinking that a slumber party is going to be the way to go.... besides if anybody leaves when they have been drinking you'll get lost and not make it home anyways... so just plan on staying and have a good time!!!!
DD, what is the word bro.. gonna make it or what??

miller19j
12-11-2002, 10:26 PM
The only was I am driving down there is if I get one of those rooms. The staying in a hotel and having to be the designated driver cramped my style last time!

MJ19
12-11-2002, 10:27 PM
Chaddyshack:
I'm thinking that a slumber party is going to be the way to go.... besides if anybody leaves when they have been drinking you'll get lost and not make it home anyways... so just plan on staying and have a good time!!!!
DD, what is the word bro.. gonna make it or what??You crack me up Chaddy...(aka Nashvillebound's personal assistant) I hope you are paid well...event planners can make some good money if they get the right jobs! wink :D

MJ19
12-11-2002, 10:28 PM
miller19j:
The only was I am driving down there is if I get one of those rooms. The staying in a hotel and having to be the designated driver cramped my style last time!Honey when you get home you'll see on the calendar that we are going to this party...the NB's are saving us a room. We're there!!! Whoo Hoo...
[ December 11, 2002, 10:30 PM: Message edited by: MJ19 ]

Chaddyshack
12-11-2002, 10:45 PM
MJ, I knew I could talk you into it :D
I'll have the fresh list in a little bit.

Chaddyshack
12-11-2002, 10:47 PM
Update:
Mr. & Mrs. Nashville Bound
Mr. & Mrs. Chaddyshack
Mr. & Mrs. Picklefork1
Mr. & Mrs. 76 Crusader
Mr. Pipesclean
Mr. RiverDave
Mr. JimwithJH
Mr. Miller and Mrs. MJ19
Mr. & Mrs. Danger (I know its tenative)
Mr. & Mrs. HBJET (Definate Maybe!!)

rivercutie
12-11-2002, 10:51 PM
Hey Chaddy you have pm :)

Windy
12-11-2002, 11:16 PM
MJ19:
MissHB...you have mail :cool: Back at ya babe

MsHotCrusader
12-12-2002, 04:32 AM
miller19j:
The only was I am driving down there is if I get one of those rooms. The staying in a hotel and having to be the designated driver cramped my style last time!So are you some crazy wacko with alcohol? :D Cool.... :D

NashvilleBound
12-12-2002, 05:22 AM
77C: 20 foot is no problem.
HB: Another room is yours.
RC: couches, floor, your choice.
I am sure the Chaddy shack could be here if we need two more rooms as well.
If I missed your request PM me as I running out to work right now.
NB

NashvilleBound
12-12-2002, 05:27 AM
Superdave13...there is room for you if you need too.

Chaddyshack
12-12-2002, 06:48 AM
Ok... looks like things are taking shape!! The plan is to do BBQ during the day and work our way into the night and make to midnight. Thinking about noon for arrivals with dinner between 4-5. That way we can all sit back relax and bring in the new year with happy smiles.
BBQ will be flaming on.. so in that case who's brining what.....
1. Carne Asada
2. Tri Tip
3. Corn on the Cob
4. Beans
5. Burgers
6. Hot Dogs
7. Potato chips
8. Potato Salad
9. Cheesy dips (Chaddy will handle)
10. ??????
If there is something you like and don't see it put your name on it and let us know what your bringin.
Now, that alcohol... will need a little help with that so if you have something special that you would like to share with your fellow hot boater... please put it up on the board so we don't double up.. except for the tequilla for Mr. & Mrs. Picklefork (they drink that sheist like its water!!!!!) :D :D
Chaddy "Happy Holidays Coordinator" Shack

DickDanger
12-12-2002, 08:51 AM
Well, the word here is that we are going to make this get together....woooo-hooo!!!! If I have to, I will drag one of the 14 trailers that we are currently storing at the house here to NB's place. But I definitely will NOT be doing any driving that evening. Cabana Boy Chaddy, if you would be so kind as ta shoot me some directions, I would be more than happy to give you a big "HA-HAAAAAA!!!!" -Dick "No Mas Tequila" Danger out

MJ19
12-12-2002, 08:53 AM
NashvilleBound:
NBSo please clarify for the alcohol wacko & I...did our reservation get made...or did you need a credit card number? :D

MJ19
12-12-2002, 08:57 AM
Chaddyshack:
BBQ will be flaming on.. so in that case who's brining what.....
1. Carne Asada
2. Tri Tip
3. Corn on the Cob
4. Beans
5. Burgers
6. Hot Dogs
7. Potato chips
8. Potato Salad
9. Cheesy dips (Chaddy will handle)
10. ??????Does anyone have problems with venison...or some other creature from our lot? :confused:
And don't worry about me...I'll bring my own wine :D

Chaddyshack
12-12-2002, 09:33 AM
12/12/02 Update:
Mr. & Mrs. Nashville Bound -- Salsa
Mr. & Mrs. Chaddyshack -- Cheesy dips and Chips
Mr. & Mrs. Picklefork1 --
Mr. & Mrs. 76 Crusader --
Mr. Pipesclean --
Mr. RiverDave -- (2) 30 packs beer & Hot Dog stuff
Mr. JimwithJH
Mr. Miller and Mrs. MJ19 -- Venison
Mr. & Mrs. Danger -- Cabo Wabo????
Mr. & Mrs. HBJET (no commit yet)
Ms. RiverCuite (no commit yet)
pm the RSVP to me!!!
Chaddy "Cabana Boy" Shack

Chaddyshack
12-12-2002, 09:35 AM
MJ & Miller,
Your reservation has been confirmed with Hacienda de Nashville Fluff... no credit card needed.. just a promise to have a good time with friends..
How is that for hospitality!!!
Anything else... anyone anyone????
Chaddy "Please Enter Your Credit Card Number Followed By The Pound Sign" Shack!!

Chaddyshack
12-12-2002, 09:41 AM
For those committed to coming to the event... Pm me and let me know how many people and what your thinking about bringing... I'll send you back the address.
Look at me... I'm PW today!!!! 3 posts in row!!!
Chaddy "Fingers Typing to the Bone" Shack!!

picklefork1
12-12-2002, 09:50 AM
Chaddy can you let me know about the toy hauler please.

Chaddyshack
12-12-2002, 09:59 AM
Pickle.. Send NB a pm with the size and he'll have to say... there is a lot of construction, so I'm not sure what is all going.. I'm sure it wont be a problem.

MsHotCrusader
12-12-2002, 10:43 AM
MsHotCrusader:
miller19j:
The only was I am driving down there is if I get one of those rooms. The staying in a hotel and having to be the designated driver cramped my style last time!So are you some crazy wacko with alcohol? :D Cool.... :D JUST FOR THE RECORD, JEWELS DID NOT POST THE ABOVE POST AT 430 AM, THAT WAS TY(HOTCRUSADER) ON MY LOG IN, UH DUH. NOT SURE IF THAT WAS A MISTAKE OR ON PURPOSE JUST WANTED EVERYONE TO KNOW. wink :rolleyes:

MsHotCrusader
12-12-2002, 11:03 AM
Chaddy, I PM'd you on this but just to put it out there HC and I will bring the Carne Asada. We have a great connection on getting some really great carne, freshly marinated by the pound. So we will just need a final head count just before the party. We will also need to know what fixins we will need to bring to go with the carne and what will already be provided by others or there.

Chaddyshack
12-12-2002, 11:20 AM
MsHotCrusader:
Chaddy, I PM'd you on this but just to put it out there HC and I will bring the Carne Asada. We have a great connection on getting some really great carne, freshly marinated by the pound. So we will just need a final head count just before the party. We will also need to know what fixins we will need to bring to go with the carne and what will already be provided by others or there.Ok.. I'm going to keep updating the board for everybody to see.. I'll add you to the list

Chaddyshack
12-12-2002, 11:21 AM
Mr. & Mrs. Nashville Bound -- Salsa (hot and xhot)
Mr. & Mrs. 76 Crusader -- Carne Asada & "Fixins"
Mr. Pipesclean --
Mr. JimwithJH

miller19j
12-12-2002, 03:15 PM
I have a request! Can Miss HB bring some of the Epic Dip? I was digging on that at DD’s

78Eliminator
12-12-2002, 03:26 PM
miller19j:
I have a request! Can Miss HB bring some of the Epic Dip? I was digging on that at DD’sWell, since you are about 7 miles from my house, I'll show. Got to check with the girlfriend first.....

78Eliminator
12-12-2002, 03:29 PM
RiverDave:
Your still datin her?
God damn! You must be rackin the miles up on your truck.
RDTruck is 10 months old and I have 20,000 miles on her. I've been with Sharon for 5 months now. She seems to be "the one"... :)

Hotcrusader76
12-12-2002, 03:32 PM
78Eliminator:
RiverDave:
Your still datin her?
God damn! You must be rackin the miles up on your truck.
RDTruck is 10 months old and I have 20,000 miles on her. I've been with Sharon for 5 months now. She seems to be "the one"... :) Right on J! So does she love the river? Greasy hands? Gearheads? :D
[ December 12, 2002, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: Hotcrusader76 ]

78Eliminator
12-12-2002, 03:33 PM
Hotcrusader76:
So does she love the river? Greasy hands? Gearheads? :D Doesn't like cats, but she likes the river. I have to get her kinda buzzed to be able to put it to the wood with her in the boat.....

miller19j
12-12-2002, 03:42 PM
So I will finally get to meet you!

miller19j
12-12-2002, 03:48 PM
Mine is the opposite if I let her drive too long we will run out of gas. She is kind of Digital On or Off nothing in between. :rolleyes:

78Eliminator
12-12-2002, 03:49 PM
miller19j:
So I will finally get to meet you!Yup!

78Eliminator
12-12-2002, 03:52 PM
RiverDave:
Justin, will you be needing a ride since your truck got crunched?
RDThe only thing that got crunched was my cell phone which flew out of my hands and hit the dash....oh, and the bumper is bent under the truck a little. No big deal.

Johnwithjm
12-12-2002, 04:49 PM
Chaddyshack:
Mr. Pipesclean --
Mr. JimwithJH
Ms. RiverCuite (no commit yet)Just for the record it`s Johnwithjm and me and the wife will bring the Captian Morgans and coke.

77charger
12-12-2002, 04:56 PM
NashvilleBound:
NBsounds good then i am in for the time being.Will try to get there during daylight hours i might have the day off my wife works til noon.I do know where vc is i work down there time to time and ride palamar mtn with the gixxer.

MsHotCrusader
12-12-2002, 05:28 PM
miller19j:
So I will finally get to meet you!Miller19J, you aren't missin much!! hahahah Just kiddin Justin wink

NashvilleBound
12-12-2002, 05:57 PM
Just got home and am checking in. Everything looks good. From ***boat and local friends were going over 60 rsvps now....I am sure we will see 100+. Our bar has never been used so were a little dry. If you like to drink something special I suggest you bring it. I will get a few kegs, any suggestions? I thought 1 coors light and possibly some imports.
Fluffs all excited. She gets to try to furnish the house AND get all sorts of cool things for the party.
I'm gonna have to get a second job for this.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hotcrusader76
12-12-2002, 06:09 PM
NashvilleBound:
Just got home and am checking in. Everything looks good. From ***boat and local friends were going over 60 rsvps now....I am sure we will see 100+. Our bar has never been used so were a little dry. If you like to drink something special I suggest you bring it. I will get a few kegs, any suggestions? I thought 1 coors light and possibly some imports.
Fluffs all excited. She gets to try to furnish the house AND get all sorts of cool things for the party.
I'm gonna have to get a second job for this.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Ohhh shit...this could be a whole post in itself? What is the choice of beer for Keg#2 ...Hmmmm
Well lately Newcastle has been my beer of choice, but Guiness is cool too. :D
Since there is Carne Asada rolling up to the 7.6.0 how about Corona, is that even offered?
~Ty

77charger
12-12-2002, 06:21 PM
any sierra nevada or sam adams for the keg!

NashvilleBound
12-12-2002, 07:02 PM
I'll call tomorrow and check availability. think 3 kegs enough?
How many serving from a keg?
I see allot of my PM replys are unread....whats the scoop? DD, Tina, PF1.......

Hotcrusader76
12-12-2002, 08:07 PM
NashvilleBound:
I see allot of my PM replys are unread....whats the scoop? DD, Tina, PF1.......I would assume 2 kegs is enough. You can count on about a 30% no show rate for New Years. Pure spectulation though! :rolleyes:
But if need me you and I can nurse the third one down into the early morning... :D

MJ19
12-12-2002, 08:27 PM
NashvilleBound:
I see allot of my PM replys are unread....whats the scoop? DD, Tina, PF1.......When I had my 21st birthday party (several moons ago) I had three kegs & a couple hundred people...we went dry :( luckily I had a few coolers full of "Jungle Juice" and the party continued. :D However, with these old geezers 3 ought to be enough. :D You can figure there was one at DD's plus a plethora of mixed drinks & wine.
Mr. Miller says he votes for Guinness on Keg #2
MJ votes for WINE :D

Windy
12-12-2002, 08:31 PM
miller19j:
I have a request! Can Miss HB bring some of the Epic Dip? I was digging on that at DD’sI wouldnt show to a party without the 7 layer wink
MissHBjet

MJ19
12-12-2002, 08:32 PM
Yeah thinking about it...I think 2 should be enough as well!!!

MsHotCrusader
12-12-2002, 09:00 PM
Hotcrusader76:
But if need me you and I can nurse the third one down into the early morning... :D I don't think so HC, did you forget I was coming with you to this party...there will be no nursing into the am from you!

MsHotCrusader
12-12-2002, 09:02 PM
MJ19:
However, with these old geezers 3 ought to be enough. :D You can figure there was one at DD's plus a plethora of mixed drinks & wine.
Oh MJ19, what are you doing, daring them?? Yikes, we don't want to do that. We might end up with all the men in Leapord undies.....oh wait, maybe we DO want to dare them??!! What was I thinking? eek!

DickDanger
12-12-2002, 09:33 PM
NB, I never get any of your PM's, what is the dealio with that??? My only questions are:
1. Is Chaddy gonna have the shack, cos if not, I will bring my own accomodations.
2. Food wise, whatever is on the above list, just kinda pick from that?
3. Do I need to bring Mardi Gras beads?
4. Do you need any $$$ to help out with the kegs?
5. Do you need us to get there early, and help out with setting up, cos I am off all day on the eve....
-DD Out

MsHotCrusader
12-12-2002, 09:49 PM
DD,
Bring the "Bead Bandit" and they will come... :D

HBjet
12-12-2002, 09:52 PM
I'm 80% sure the HBjet's will make it. The down side is that we probably won't be there until 9-10pm, but thats ok, because no stops partying at midnight, that's when things start to get warmed up!
HBjet

DickDanger
12-12-2002, 11:48 PM
Something to think about RD, we ran my keg dry just after midnight, and not everyone that was here was drinking. There were some thirsty people here that night....dehydration is a bitch!!! -DD Out

NashvilleBound
12-13-2002, 05:59 AM
DD: $$$$ I think not!. After the party you though. You just show up with your squeez and your golden. I am suggesting tho to the rest who want to stay after today that a sleeping bag/pillow will be their best bet. Thankfully we have not furnished the engineering side of our recording studio so we have an empty room perfect for a "Slumber Party". All we need is a set of drums for a full band? HMMMM wonder who has those? A Dare maybe? DD, know anyone eek! eek! eek!
Jeff
If anyone needs to get ahold of me this is the best number...
619-980-0426 if not my personal partyplanner/organizer/postwhore/friend/ChaddyShack will continue doing a fine job. :D

JetBoatRich
12-13-2002, 06:42 AM
Dam wish we didn't have plans :( sounds to be shaping up to another excellent party! :)

Chaddyshack
12-13-2002, 06:46 AM
Good Morning Everybody....
Please send your RSVP's to me not NB.. He has enuff sheist to deal with in getting the hacienda ready, so I'm handling the details.
The only way to get on the list is to RSVP to me via PM or you can do it on the board, just please let me know how many people and what you plan on brining (so we don't double up.. except with MissHB's 7 layer!!!).
Keep it coming..
Chaddy "Event Coordinator Extrordinaaire" Shack

Chaddyshack
12-13-2002, 07:31 AM
Mr. Pipesclean --
Mr. RiverDave -- Hot Dogs & associated "Fixins"
Mr. & Mrs. Johnwithjm -- Capt. Morgan & Coke
Mr. & Mrs. HBJET -- 7 Layer Dip
Mr. & Mrs. 78Eliminator --
Mr. & Mrs. 77Charger --
***If your not on the list I haven't got the RSVP and you don't have the address.. so please let me know ASAP so I can get you the info!!
John.. sorry bout the typo, but got it fixed this go round.
The plan is for everybody to start showing around noon. For those coming from out of town there is PLENTY of room to bring a sleeping bag and pillow and do a slumber type function for sleep. DD we are still up in the air for the shack but rest assured that you and the misses will have some sort of accomodation as a thank you for your xmas party.
As far as food... we are going with the BBQ theme so we are going to need tortillas, cheese, sour creme, refried beans, rice to go with the asada and venison. RD, I took the 2 30 packs off your list I think that if we just kick down for the 3 kegs, that should be enuff since the women will be drinking wine and mixed drinks (and Mrs. Pickleford and tequilla)!!
Its shaping up.. just keep the PM's coming and I'll send you out the address!!!!
Chaddy "pulling my hair out" Shack

Chaddyshack
12-13-2002, 07:50 AM
Hey SuperDave.. you planning on attending??? Wasn't sure based on the post.. lemme know and I'll hook ya up.
CS

miller19j
12-13-2002, 09:49 AM
MissHBjet:
miller19j:
I have a request! Can Miss HB bring some of the Epic Dip? I was digging on that at DD’sI wouldnt show to a party without the 7 layer wink
MissHBjethttp://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/party/ylsuper.gif Wooooo….Hooooo..It’s a Party now! http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/party/dance2.gif

78Eliminator
12-13-2002, 10:31 AM
MJ19:
Mr. Miller says he votes for Guinness on Keg #2
MJ votes for WINE :D I second that! Guinness is my favorite beer.

DickDanger
12-13-2002, 10:39 AM
Yep, you know I am all about having a drum kit. Are you serious about the recording studio??? I can play just about anything, but PREFER to leave the old style C & W, and Bluegrass alone. Not my thing. Anyhow, Chad, ease up on the hair pulling, cos you may not have enough to start with!!!! LMAO.......J/K...-DD Out
Someone said that role playing can be good for a relationship....am I taking it a bit too far here???
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/FoxHalloween.JPG
[ December 13, 2002, 10:47 AM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

Chaddyshack
12-13-2002, 11:20 AM
Boy.. yer funny Dick!!!!

superdave013
12-13-2002, 12:26 PM
Chaddyshack:
Hey SuperDave.. you planning on attending??? Wasn't sure based on the post.. lemme know and I'll hook ya up.
CSWhoo Hoo!
I just sent ya a PM. I'm in for my better half and myself.

MsHotCrusader
12-13-2002, 01:13 PM
Dick Danger, YOU REALLY ARE THE SHIT! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO PLAY THE DRUMS! I SHOULD HAVE HAD YOU PLAY ME A SET AT THE PARTY AND TAUGHT ME A LITTLE SOMETHING! MAYBE NEXT TIME. wink

Chaddyshack
12-13-2002, 01:34 PM
MsHotCrusader:
Dick Danger, YOU REALLY ARE THE SHIT! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO PLAY THE DRUMS! I SHOULD HAVE HAD YOU PLAY ME A SET AT THE PARTY AND TAUGHT ME A LITTLE SOMETHING! MAYBE NEXT TIME. wink pssst... YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL LOL :D

Hotcrusader76
12-13-2002, 02:20 PM
LMAO :D

Chaddyshack
12-13-2002, 02:31 PM
Mr. Pipesclean --
Mr. & Mrs. 77Charger --
Mr. & Mrs. SuperDave13 --
(& another 2 dozen folks that are friends of NB and I)

78Eliminator
12-13-2002, 02:34 PM
Chaddyshack:
Mr. Pipesclean --
Mr. & Mrs. 77Charger --
(& another 2 dozen folks that are friends of NB and I)If I come, I will bring red wine. SO put me down for that.....

Chaddyshack
12-13-2002, 02:34 PM
Oh, there is rumor a large "disco ball" device that will be there... hhhmmmm MJ, get your polyester out girl!!! LOL :D :D

Chaddyshack
12-13-2002, 02:36 PM
Mr. Pipesclean --
Mr. & Mrs. 78Eliminator -- Red Red Wine
Mr. & Mrs. 77Charger --
(& another 2 dozen folks that are friends of NB and I)

Chaddyshack
12-13-2002, 02:37 PM
NB, I think "we" need to throw more parties... I'm such the post ***** these days!!!
LOL
Chaddy "Catching Up To Jordy in Posts" Shack!! :D :D

Hotcrusader76
12-13-2002, 02:52 PM
Ya know....I was thinking the same thing....
Jewels seems to be logged in more now then ever as well...hmmm What have I created? :rolleyes:

Chaddyshack
12-13-2002, 02:57 PM
Hotcrusader76:
Ya know....I was thinking the same thing....
Jewels seems to be logged in more now then ever as well...hmmm What have I created? :rolleyes: No Shit Ty!!!! We'll have to give her more Medori Sours and bring out the beads!!!!!
GO JEWELS -- GO JEWELS -- ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY---- GET YOUR GROOVE ON!!!!!! BLAHAHAHAHAHA
:D

MJ19
12-13-2002, 02:57 PM
78Eliminator:
If I come, I will bring red wine. SO put me down for that.....If I could make a wine request...I like "Syrah"...preferrably "Andrew Murray's" :D but if you aren't taking requests then I'll bring my own :rolleyes:

MJ19
12-13-2002, 03:01 PM
Chaddyshack:
Oh, there is rumor a large "disco ball" device that will be there... hhhmmmm MJ, get your polyester out girl!!! LOL :D :D is the THEME of this New Year's Party DISCO? :D
Because if it is...I'm sure I could get together a really GROOVY outfit...let me know! :cool:
I'm always down for a little Saturday Night Fever music...or better yet, let's bring out the roller skates! :D

Chaddyshack
12-13-2002, 03:06 PM
MJ, plenty of concrete and hardwood for you to get your groove on with your skates... does that mean we can call you "Roller Gurl"???
LOL
Chaddy "Looking For His Groove" Shack

MJ19
12-13-2002, 03:13 PM
Chaddyshack:
MJ, plenty of concrete and hardwood for you to get your groove on with your skates... does that mean we can call you "Roller Gurl"???
LOL
Chaddy "Looking For His Groove" ShackI need to find my skin tight Jordache Jeans with the roller skate on the back pocket before you can call me roller girl :D

Hotcrusader76
12-13-2002, 03:21 PM
So with all of these new PW's running all around ***boat and Chaddy's increased presence among the threads, making sure his ladies are working the posts....does that make him some kind of PW Pimp? :D
I sure hope this isn't some conspiracy to get your count up Chaddy...LOL. You have been, in a synergistical way taking MsCrusader down with ya, you know that right? :D
And little Angel MJ19 devil has been quite the accomplice...no? You guys are bad...LMAO
So now what? She is gonna want a boat of her own now too? jawdrop :D

miller19j
12-13-2002, 03:23 PM
MJ19:
78Eliminator:
If I come, I will bring red wine. SO put me down for that.....If I could make a wine request...I like "Syrah"...preferrably "Andrew Murray's" :D but if you aren't taking requests then I'll bring my own :rolleyes: What you only drink your own grapes? :rolleyes:

Hotcrusader76
12-13-2002, 03:25 PM
I have a goal to hit 1000 by Sunday nite. Between my studying for next weeks finals http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/nosmile/atom.gif and the pot of java...I think I can do it! and if I don't Jewels is there to ensure it is done... http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/user.gif

MJ19
12-13-2002, 03:29 PM
miller19j:
MJ19:
78Eliminator:
If I come, I will bring red wine. SO put me down for that.....If I could make a wine request...I like "Syrah"...preferrably "Andrew Murray's" :D but if you aren't taking requests then I'll bring my own :rolleyes: What you only drink your own grapes? :rolleyes: I like to know first hand what's going in my bod, and our grapes are the BEST!!! :D

MJ19
12-13-2002, 03:31 PM
Hotcrusader76:
And little Angel MJ19 devil has been quite the accomplice...no? I am an angel http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/angel2.gif...what are you talking about :confused:

NashvilleBound
12-13-2002, 03:46 PM
Ya'll are killing me...LMAO....
Chad, thanks for handling this. Between the pool, work and this party I need about another 5 hours a day to keep up. DD: You look like a pro at the drum set. MJ: Bring some of your own lable. I would like to sample it. Running out the door to Costco now...... NB

Chaddyshack
12-13-2002, 04:05 PM
I'm hoping to be at a thousand posts by New Year's!!!!!!
Me... Pimp??? I don't think so.. I'm such the shy type.
Chaddy "To Shy To Say Hi" Shack

miller19j
12-13-2002, 04:14 PM
Chaddyshack:
Chaddy "To Shy To Say Hi" ShackSo shy that you shared your Shaving techniques! :rolleyes:

MsHotCrusader
12-13-2002, 04:25 PM
miller19j:
Chaddy "To Shy To Say Hi" ShackSo shy that you shared your Shaving techniques! :rolleyes: [/QB]Ya Chaddy, what's up with those 'Shaved Kiwis'? hehehehehehehehehehhe, we all know your secret now....but I guess it's not a secret now huh? eek!

MsHotCrusader
12-13-2002, 04:37 PM
miller19j:
Chaddyshack:
Chaddy "To Shy To Say Hi" ShackSo shy that you shared your Shaving techniques! :rolleyes: Come to think of it Miller19J, you seemed very intrigued by this secret almost to the point of seeming interested in checkin them out! wink
:D I'm just messin with ya.

miller19j
12-13-2002, 04:57 PM
MsHotCrusader:
miller19j:
Chaddyshack:
Chaddy "To Shy To Say Hi" ShackSo shy that you shared your Shaving techniques! :rolleyes: Come to think of it Miller19J, you seemed very intrigued by this secret almost to the point of seeming interested in checkin them out! wink
:D I'm just messin with ya.That’s a big NEGITIVE! I have no interest in them. But I will tell you this I am going to make sure he is never anywhere near my razor. eek! :D

MsHotCrusader
12-13-2002, 05:00 PM
So Miller19J, did you have the wifey requesting you shave yours after Chaddy shared about his??
::No seriousness in any of this by the way :D ::

MJ19
12-13-2002, 05:06 PM
MsHotCrusader:
So Miller19J, did you have the wifey requesting you shave yours after Chaddy shared about his??I actually think Miller was more intrigued with Chaddy's wife's reaction and the tongue action she gave up. eek! :D

MsHotCrusader
12-13-2002, 05:07 PM
Hotcrusader76:
I have a goal to hit 1000 by Sunday nite. Between my studying for next weeks finals http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/nosmile/atom.gif and the pot of java...I think I can do it! and if I don't Jewels is there to ensure it is done... http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/user.gifBy the way HC, if your goal is 1000, then mine is 500 and that means you have to share the computer a hell of a lot more than you do for me to hit my mark! Besides it's our anniversary weekend, you WILL not be on here enough to get to any such goal! argue

MsHotCrusader
12-13-2002, 05:10 PM
MJ19:
MsHotCrusader:
So Miller19J, did you have the wifey requesting you shave yours after Chaddy shared about his??I actually think Miller was more intrigued with Chaddy's wife's reaction and the tongue action she gave up. eek! :D LMAO, oh my gosh MJ19, I just got a visual of the mouthing motion she made. That the funniest shit, I tell you. You saw that too huh? I cracked up at that big time. We will have to get her to do a reinactment for us at the party!!! idea2

NashvilleBound
12-13-2002, 06:36 PM
:rolleyes: Ya Chaddy, what's up with those 'Shaved Kiwis'? hehehehehehehehehehhe, we all know your secret now....but I guess it's not a secret now huh? eek!
AHHHHHHHHH, STOP THE INSANITY!!!!! The visuals KILLING ME...AHHHHHHHHHH
[ December 13, 2002, 06:37 PM: Message edited by: NashvilleBound ]

MJ19
12-13-2002, 07:19 PM
NashvilleBound:
:rolleyes: Ya Chaddy, what's up with those 'Shaved Kiwis'? hehehehehehehehehehhe, we all know your secret now....but I guess it's not a secret now huh? eek!
AHHHHHHHHH, STOP THE INSANITY!!!!! The visuals KILLING ME...AHHHHHHHHHHHow about the 5 O'clock shadow visual...OUCH eek!

MJ19
12-13-2002, 07:26 PM
Has anyone noticed that once the shaved kiwi topic came up old Chaddy "post *****" shack hasn't been on much?...maybe he's tending to his 5 O'clock fruit. :p :D

DickDanger
12-13-2002, 10:13 PM
I dont know what this shaved kiwi business is, so I am not even gonna touch that!!! Nashville, you are a brave man for taking this on. I felt like a damn gladhandler at my party trying to make the rounds, and be sure that everyone was having a good time. Never got a chance to really spend time talking with everyone for a long period of time. Now I can just sit back, have myself a nice cold one, and watch someone else do it..heh heh. What are YOUR rules gonna be for this party? And will the "Twister" actually get used this time? Tina, are you going to be coming, or is Jim working? Chaddy, do you need any help with any logistical stuff? -DD Out

Chaddyshack
12-14-2002, 03:48 AM
Ok.... how the hell did we get on my naked fruit anyway??? C'mon people... lets focus on the party here...keep our eye on the disco ball!!!!!
MJ and Ms.HC... no 5 o'clock shadows... how's that for a visual!!!
DD, looks good, you just need to get you and the mrs down here, sit back and enjoy the ride!!!
Chaddy "Grass Doesn't Grow On The Playground" Shack

NashvilleBound
12-14-2002, 05:08 AM
DD: My rules are the same as your. Respect the house or I will kill you. That was one of your rules, right? devil Luckily for us the entire "playground" is hardwood. So spilled drinks and bodily fluids are not a problem. The floor has seen everthing...trust me. eek!
I know what you mean being a host making sure everyone is having a good time. This will be on autopilot, cuz I plan on having a good time too. I have several local friends helpng on getting the house ready and to maintain order. Including Chadwick (sorry dude, just toying with ya :rolleyes: ) Looks like we will probably go with one keg of Heiniken and use cans for the rest. It looks easier. This way I can have 5 or so different selections of brew to calm the masses. Funny thing is I went to the liquor store and he asked what kinda group I was dealing with...I said ***boat/river partiers/pro drinkers...you know...
All he said was "good luck....those are professionals." I just gave him a big grin on my way out and said "Yep, you got that right!"
(Chad...gonna pull Lons tractor on the trailer up to my house today...well see how the ol Ford does)
NB

Chaddyshack
12-14-2002, 05:40 AM
Alright NB, if that is the "situation" on the kegs... then RD I'll put you back with a couple of 30 packs of Coors light and if anybody else wants to bring their brew to share, please let me know!!
Hey "Sparky" if needed, the Chebby is washed and ready to handle that little tractor if you need !!!!!
Chaddy "Don't Ever Call Me F'n Chadwick" Shack

superdave013
12-14-2002, 06:22 AM
Chaddy, My wife has to work that day. I told her she neeeeeeeds to get out of there early. (like 10:00am) but will see how that goes. So we might not be in time for the mex. bbq. Anyway put me down for at least two 30 packs. I'll bring something other then bullits. Maybe some Coronas or the like?
If she finds out she came get out of there early I'll let you know and will also bring what ever food related items in needed.
Man, I missed DD's party so I'm really looking forward to this one. Whoo Hoo, gonna be fun fun.

Chaddyshack
12-14-2002, 07:01 AM
Dave.. this is a no stress day.. I know others have said that noon is to early.. what I'm looking for is those with trailers to get there in the daylight so we can get them set up and relax for the festivities and dinner for 4-5 o'clock.
I have not requested a OP6C sanction yet, but its close.. so NO STRESS!!!!!!!
CS

Chaddyshack
12-14-2002, 07:06 AM
Mr. Pipesclean --
Mr. & Mrs. 77Charger --
Mr. & Mrs. SuperDave13 -- (2) 30 packs Corona (& Limes??)
Non ***boat Friends of NB And I
Mr. & Mrs. Miraconst --
Mr. Landpumper --

missboatnam1
12-14-2002, 10:17 AM
well im hoping mr b and i can make it, hes working, but ya never ever know..... it wouldent be cool to be at a 2nd party without him....at least he got to stay for awhile at the xmas party.. eek! :D

boatnam2
12-14-2002, 10:22 AM
i do have to work and it sucks.i gave missb her pass to go alone.if i cant trust my ***boat buds who can i trust.

Chaddyshack
12-14-2002, 11:59 AM
C'mon down Mrs.B... we'll take care it Mr. B.
CS

boatnam2
12-14-2002, 12:43 PM
i told her to go chaddy.we will see i plan on leaving for the river wed morning when i get off of work.

missboatnam1
12-14-2002, 02:21 PM
god, i love my man, im soooo lucky to have him!!!.. smilespi smilespi ....babe, your the bomb!!

Chaddyshack
12-14-2002, 02:49 PM
soooooooo........ gonna send me a pm Mrs. B????
Chaddy "Hopin for a RSVP From Tina Mae" Shack

NashvilleBound
12-14-2002, 04:38 PM
Sorry about the -wick, slick. Got the rig to Rancho Costa Mucho without any problems. Matter of fact I was impressed as to how well the sled pulled it. Tina I am glad your going to make it. Trust me, with all the stuff we have planned you will not want to miss this one.
NB

MsHotCrusader
12-14-2002, 06:54 PM
Chaddyshack:
beads!!!!!
GO JEWELS -- GO JEWELS -- ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY---- GET YOUR GROOVE ON!!!!!! BLAHAHAHAHAHA
:D So hey Chaddy, are you going to personally sing that to me at the New Years party???!! Come on Come on pleeeease!!!

MsHotCrusader
12-14-2002, 06:57 PM
DickDanger:
I dont know what this shaved kiwi business is, so I am not even gonna touch that!!! Nashville, you are a brave man for taking this on. I felt like a damn gladhandler at my party trying to make the rounds, and be sure that everyone was having a good time. Never got a chance to really spend time talking with everyone for a long period of time. Now I can just sit back, have myself a nice cold one, and watch someone else do it..heh heh. What are YOUR rules gonna be for this party? And will the "Twister" actually get used this time? Tina, are you going to be coming, or is Jim working? Chaddy, do you need any help with any logistical stuff? -DD OutHey DD, don't you worry...you did a great job with Linda, hosting your party! So you're right, now this time around you 2 need to sit down, relax and mingle with all of us. :D

Chaddyshack
12-14-2002, 08:33 PM
If that is what you would like Jewels... sure thing!!!
Chaddy "Doing What It Takes" Shack

MsHotCrusader
12-14-2002, 09:02 PM
Chaddyshack:
Chaddy "Doing What It Takes" ShackGosh, I'm hearing choices here it seems?! Hmmm, what I would like?? http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/devil/diablotin.gif

NashvilleBound
12-15-2002, 07:03 AM
Chaddyshack:
Chaddy "Doing What It Takes" ShackIts a good thing we'll have the PA hooked up!!!!!!!!
Chad, Heres a partial list of PM's I've handled.
Mr & Mrs Shadden
Mr & Mrs Chilson
Mr & Mrs Ouellette
Mr & Mrs Saxton
R Pince and guest
lj (little Jeff)
Peeps (2)
Mr & Mrs J VW
Mr & Mrs KloteSak
JJ and guest
Mr & Mrs Maxwell
Mike the Mechanic
Mr & Mrs Caven
Scott and guest
Ryan and guest
Mike and guest
Mr and Mrs Canales
Tony
Danny
Pimpi and Jackie
Thats off the top of my head...I will update what they are bringing and more later.

Chaddyshack
12-15-2002, 07:32 AM
12/15/02
Mr. Pipesclean --
Mr. & Mrs. 77Charger --
MissBoatnam --
Friends of Ours:
Mr & Mrs Shadden
Mr & Mrs Chilson
Mr & Mrs Ouellette
Mr & Mrs Saxton
R Pince and guest
lj (little Jeff)
Peeps (2)
Mr & Mrs J VW
Mr & Mrs KloteSak
JJ and guest
Mr & Mrs Maxwell
Mike the Mechanic
Mr & Mrs Caven
Scott and guest
Ryan and guest
Mike and guest
Mr and Mrs Canales
Tony
Danny
Pimpi and Jackie
Keep em comin!!!!

MsHotCrusader
12-15-2002, 09:06 AM
Oh my gosh, is it just me or does this seem to be a HUGE list of guests...more than at DD's party?! Not I am complaining but holly cow!

Chaddyshack
12-15-2002, 10:13 AM
I'm not sure if anybody has noticed... but we are going to have ONE HELLLLLUVA TIME!!!!!!
DD, bring the wabo so we can all do some wobbling later on in the night!!!

Hotcrusader76
12-15-2002, 10:18 AM
Wow! What a turn-out...
So far I think I am going to need about 20lbs of Carne...
One day before the event, NB or Chaddy send me the final head-count. This way Jewels and I can get the carne.
We get it from a Mom-Pops type meat market who pre-marinates the meat. I think 20lbs works... This stuff is Top-Quality meat, ya sprinkle a little lime on the meat as it cooks, and wa-laa.
I suppose I'll BBQ the stuff also myself :D . Do we need extra LPG? or is this pit style cooking?
~Ty

Chaddyshack
12-15-2002, 11:36 AM
We'll have the BBQ stuff all taken care of.. NB is really Tim Allen when it comes to this stuff... you'll be able to probably put the entire 20 lbs on NB's grille at one time!!!
I'll also keep updating the board everyday so that should be what the actual count is.
CS

missboatnam1
12-15-2002, 11:38 AM
looks like fun!!!...hope i can make it!!

Hotcrusader76
12-15-2002, 12:21 PM
Tina,
Don't make us send Jewels up there in her Stang to pick you up.....
Ya better be there, or be square! :D

NashvilleBound
12-15-2002, 04:50 PM
I forgot a few....
Mr M Kennedy
Mr C Miller and guest
Mr R Rogers and guest
The BBQ is weather permitting. We are, of course, hoping for a beautiful sunny San Diego day. When were a day or so before the party we'll get the final list and stuff.
What ever it is we can handle it...oh, and the BBQ....only 20 lbs at a time? Come on, give me a challange devil
[ December 15, 2002, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: NashvilleBound ]

Chaddyshack
12-15-2002, 05:11 PM
12/15/02 Part 2
Mr. Pipesclean --
Mr. & Mrs. 77Charger --
MissBoatnam --
Friends of Ours:
Mr. & Mrs. Shadden
Mr. & Mrs. Chilson
Mr. & Mrs. Ouellette
Mr. & Mrs. Saxton
R. Pince and Guest
LJ (little Jeff)
Peeps (2)
Mr. & Mrs. J VW
Mr. & Mrs. KloteSak
J.J. and guest
Mr. & Mrs. Maxwell
Mike the Mechanic
Mr. & Mrs. Caven
Scott and guest
Ryan and guest
Mike and guest
Mr. and Mrs. Canales
Tony
Danny
Pimpi and Jackie
Mr. M. Kennedy
Mr. C. Miller and Guest
Mr. R. Rogers and Guest
and NB, we'll have some hamburgers and Hot dogs also besides the 20+ of carne
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/cool/cool08.gif

MJ19
12-15-2002, 10:05 PM
missboatnam1:
looks like fun!!!...hope i can make it!!Wait eek! ...I thought Mr BN said you could go???
You need to come party with us!!! :D

MsHotCrusader
12-16-2002, 09:34 AM
Hey MJ19, you haven't posted any replies on my VERY FIRST TOPIC! What's up with that... :( it's about to become old news with only 8 replies cry

missboatnam1
12-16-2002, 09:41 AM
mj, i feel bad going out and having the time of my life, while hes at work.....ill just stay at home alone and hug the dogs at midnight. cry cry

Chaddyshack
12-16-2002, 12:15 PM
missboatnam1:
mj, i feel bad going out and having the time of my life, while hes at work.....ill just stay at home alone and hug the dogs at midnight. cry cry I think you and I need to have some words about your coming down here for the party
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/mad/mad52.gif

MsHotCrusader
12-16-2002, 12:21 PM
Yikes Tina, doesn't look like we want to piss Chaddy off.... :rolleyes:

MJ19
12-16-2002, 05:44 PM
MsHotCrusader:
Hey MJ19, you haven't posted any replies on my VERY FIRST TOPIC! What's up with that... :( it's about to become old news with only 8 replies cry What topic??? :confused: I have been studying for my finals...sorry!

MJ19
12-16-2002, 05:45 PM
missboatnam1:
mj, i feel bad going out and having the time of my life, while hes at work.....ill just stay at home alone and hug the dogs at midnight. cry cry That just won't work...you need to come party with us!!! It's not a choice! :D

NashvilleBound
12-16-2002, 05:45 PM
Tina, Whats the difference between staying home and going? Gotta be somewhere, right?!?!? Might as well come on down. I'll send a car for you, hows that? Cant believe your going to dog us like this cry I'm hurt
Jeff

missboatnam1
12-16-2002, 06:12 PM
NB, your such a sweetheart, we will see..... wink

JetBoatRich
12-16-2002, 07:41 PM
NashvilleBound:
Tina, Whats the difference between staying home and going? Gotta be somewhere, right?!?!? Might as well come on down. I'll send a car for you, hows that? Cant believe your going to dog us like this cry I'm hurt
JeffSend a car to get us to, it's only about three hours.

miller19j
12-16-2002, 07:50 PM
You could send a car to get us its only about 5 hours :D

MsHotCrusader
12-16-2002, 09:19 PM
miller19j:
You could send a car to get us its only about 5 hours :D You and MJ19 really rock http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/party/ylsuper.gif if you make it to the Valley Center New Years party! That's a lot of driving in one month.

MJ19
12-16-2002, 09:19 PM
miller19j:
You could send a car to get us its only about 5 hours :D Yeah...send Geeves up this way to pick us up too! :D

MJ19
12-16-2002, 09:35 PM
MsHotCrusader:
miller19j:
You could send a car to get us its only about 5 hours :D You and MJ19 really rock http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/party/ylsuper.gif if you make it to the Valley Center New Years party! That's a lot of driving in one month.Miller rocks...because he is the one that drives, pays for the hotel, goes to a party where he doesn't know anyone, let's his "social" wife go running off while he stays sober to drive his wifey to the hotel where she passes out. I think we should give Miller one heck of a round of applause!!! (well ok MJ rocks too) :D

Windy
12-16-2002, 09:37 PM
You two crazies get the longest haul award for sure :D
MissHBjet

MJ19
12-16-2002, 09:52 PM
MissHBjet:
You two crazies get the longest haul award for sure :D
MissHBjetBeing able to stay at the Nashville's is a major factor in the driving. Miller said he doesn't want to be the sober one at 3am this time. eek!
I'd like to send out a HUGE THANK YOU in advance to the Fluffy Family! :) THANKS!!! Now about what time will Geeves be picking us up? :p wink :D

MsHotCrusader
12-16-2002, 10:34 PM
MJ19:
MsHotCrusader:
miller19j:
You could send a car to get us its only about 5 hours :D You and MJ19 really rock http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/party/ylsuper.gif if you make it to the Valley Center New Years party! That's a lot of driving in one month.Miller rocks...because he is the one that drives, pays for the hotel, goes to a party where he doesn't know anyone, let's his "social" wife go running off while he stays sober to drive his wifey to the hotel where she passes out. I think we should give Miller one heck of a round of applause!!! (well ok MJ rocks too) :D Man MJ, what hole were you fishin for that one in? Where do I sign up for a great guy like that?? frown

MJ19
12-16-2002, 10:41 PM
Man MJ, what hole were you fishin for that one in? Where do I sign up for a great guy like that?? :(They are not easy to find, but then again I think he got one heck of a deal when he got me. :p :D

DickDanger
12-16-2002, 11:01 PM
Right on....Miller is not gonna stay sober this time around. However, I am pretty sure that I will be a bit more sober at this party...cos that last one was enough for a while. If there is anything kinky going on, rest assured that I will document it, no worries there. Heh heh...-DD Out

NashvilleBound
12-17-2002, 06:50 AM
I say that since Mr MJ didn't get to play last time we help him this time! There has to be something that we could do to get him PLOWWWWED devil Shhh Just dont tell him, we'll think of something
:rolleyes:
We can get to Naci in 4.5 hours from VC.
NB

missboatnam1
12-17-2002, 09:34 AM
mj, you are a lucky gal, thats for sure!!!! :D
i pretty damm lucky too!!! :D eek!
[ December 17, 2002, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: missboatnam1 ]

MJ19
12-17-2002, 09:45 AM
NashvilleBound:
I say that since Mr MJ didn't get to play last time we help him this time! There has to be something that we could do to get him PLOWWWWED devil Shhh Just dont tell him, we'll think of something
:rolleyes:
We can get to Naci in 4.5 hours from VC.
NBI think if we all went camping at Nac or San Antonio one weekend this summer you would see a "PLOWWWWED" Miller!!! :D

NashvilleBound
12-17-2002, 03:37 PM
MJ: Were all good with a week at Naci this summer! We've done it every lear except last due to water levels. Send me a copy of those pics Jerry sent you....NOW...please
NB

NashvilleBound
12-17-2002, 03:40 PM
MJ: Were all good with a week at Naci this summer! We've done it every lear except last due to water levels. Send me a copy of those pics Jerry sent you....NOW...please
NB

MJ19
12-17-2002, 03:43 PM
Did you do that on purpose or is Fluffy posting again? :D
I e-mailed them to Jerry at work and home reminding him to post them...I hate to take his fun away from him...if he doesn't post by this evening I'll send them to you. :D

NashvilleBound
12-17-2002, 03:58 PM
Fine sleeping I'll be waiting....

Chaddyshack
12-17-2002, 04:03 PM
12/17/02
Mr. Pipesclean --
Mr. & Mrs. 77Charger --
MissBoatnam --
Friends of Ours:
Mr. & Mrs. Shadden
Mr. & Mrs. Chilson
Mr. & Mrs. Ouellette
Mr. & Mrs. Saxton
R. Pince and Guest
LJ (little Jeff)
Peeps (2)
Mr. & Mrs. J VW
Mr. & Mrs. KloteSak
J.J. and guest
Mr. & Mrs. Maxwell
Mike the Mechanic
Mr. & Mrs. Caven
Scott and guest
Ryan and guest
Mike and guest
Mr. and Mrs. Canales
Tony
Danny
Pimpi and Jackie
Mr. M. Kennedy
Mr. C. Miller and Guest
Mr. R. Rogers and Guest
I HAVE Ms. Tina Mae on the list cuz.... SHE's gonna be here.. I have faith.... unless we can talk Mr. B into calling in sick the night before and coming on down as well.... C'mon everybody give it up for Mr. B!!!!!!
Chaddy "Need to Meet Mr. B" Shack

Chaddyshack
12-17-2002, 04:04 PM
So, Jeff how was your day "OFF" ???

NashvilleBound
12-17-2002, 06:44 PM
I have no days off? What are talking about? Had to check in downtown and ran some errands with Fluffy. Came home and worked with the guys on the pool. We have mud at 8am....good thing too, we have 2 hours work in the morning to finish.
Just go in....back out into the pool at 6 am....

MJ19
12-17-2002, 06:53 PM
Did you get your pics? I e-mailed them to you.
If not, I'll post it for you...let me know

Chaddyshack
12-17-2002, 07:07 PM
post em please!!!!

MJ19
12-17-2002, 07:21 PM
NB & Fluffy,
Are you sure you want that pic posted?

NashvilleBound
12-17-2002, 07:26 PM
I only got three.....you can post those. Are there more? Why has Jerry not contacted me/us?

NashvilleBound
12-17-2002, 07:27 PM
Chad: Add Jeff and Marge as well as Manny jr and guest to our ever growing list
Thanks
[ December 17, 2002, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: NashvilleBound ]

Chaddyshack
12-17-2002, 07:37 PM
Mr. Pipesclean --
Mr. & Mrs. 77Charger --
MissBoatnam --
Friends of Ours:
Mr. & Mrs. Shadden
Mr. & Mrs. Chilson
Mr. & Mrs. Ouellette
Mr. & Mrs. Saxton
R. Pince and Guest
LJ (little Jeff)
Peeps (2)
Mr. & Mrs. J VW
Mr. & Mrs. KloteSak
J.J. and guest
Mr. & Mrs. Maxwell
Mike the Mechanic
Mr. & Mrs. Caven
Scott and guest
Ryan and guest
Mike and guest
Mr. and Mrs. Canales
Tony
Danny
Pimpi and Jackie
Mr. M. Kennedy
Mr. C. Miller and Guest
Mr. R. Rogers and Guest
Jeff & Marge
Manny Jr. & Guest

Chaddyshack
12-17-2002, 07:38 PM
There they are Mr. NB.. anybody else?

NashvilleBound
12-17-2002, 07:43 PM
Thanks Mr CS. I am only inviting people that can party hard...I will keep you posted on more...I am sure there will be lots.
NB

MJ19
12-17-2002, 07:55 PM
You all asked for a "FLUFFY GIRL" demostration
Here is the pro at work!!! And the best part was the camera man caught it on his way down to the ground! eek! :D
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/151140-R1-23A.JPG
FLUFFY LOVES HER JOB!!!
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/151140-R1-22A.JPG
Here is what happens to the Porn star after she's finished with him! eek! Kind of like a rabid dog in heat! wink :D
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/151140-R1-24A.JPG
Or maybe he's a FLUFF BOY???
[ December 17, 2002, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: MJ19 ]

NoFearFoxy1
12-17-2002, 08:27 PM
Yes, I've trained him well..LMAO :D

MJ19
12-17-2002, 08:36 PM
NoFearFoxy1:
Yes, I've trained him well..LMAO :D I see that eek! wink :D

NashvilleBound
12-17-2002, 08:49 PM
Too funny. She sure looks like shes enjoying herself, eh?!?!? Damn, I got myself a good one!!!!!! Hear that Fluffy, your the best!
NB
[ December 17, 2002, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: NashvilleBound ]

Chaddyshack
12-17-2002, 10:20 PM
Yes... NB, you one lucky guy!!!

MJ19
12-18-2002, 07:26 AM
[ December 18, 2002, 01:33 PM: Message edited by: MJ19 ]

miller19j
12-18-2002, 08:49 AM
Fluffy you are one hell of a good sport to let those pictures be posted! I’m saving a few copies to sell to the inquirer when you become famous! :D wink

DickDanger
12-18-2002, 10:47 AM
F**k, I dont even remember doing that!!! (Among other things that night). Whoever that was, the least they could have done was tell me that they loved me....heh heh heh. -DD Out

MsHotCrusader
12-18-2002, 12:32 PM
DickDanger:
F**k, I dont even remember doing that!!! (Among other things that night). Whoever that was, the least they could have done was tell me that they loved me....heh heh heh. -DD OutOh man DD, ROFLMAO...you are killin me with that line. http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/happy/roflmao.gif

MJ19
12-18-2002, 12:36 PM
[ December 18, 2002, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: MJ19 ]

MsHotCrusader
12-18-2002, 02:26 PM
What was that MJ?

Chaddyshack
12-18-2002, 04:00 PM
Mr. Pipesclean --
Mr. & Mrs. 77Charger --
MissBoatnam --
RiskyinElsinore --
Friends of Ours:
Mr. & Mrs. Shadden
Mr. & Mrs. Chilson
Mr. & Mrs. Ouellette
Mr. & Mrs. Saxton
R. Pince and Guest
LJ (little Jeff)
Peeps (2)
Mr. & Mrs. J VW
Mr. & Mrs. KloteSak
J.J. and guest
Mr. & Mrs. Maxwell
Mike the Mechanic
Mr. & Mrs. Caven
Scott and guest
Ryan and guest
Mike and guest
Mr. and Mrs. Canales
Tony
Danny
Pimpi and Jackie
Mr. M. Kennedy
Mr. C. Miller and Guest
Mr. R. Rogers and Guest
Jeff & Marge
Manny Jr. & Guest
Mr. & Mrs. Mark Perry & Guest
Looking better every day!!!

MJ19
12-18-2002, 04:08 PM
MsHotCrusader:
What was that MJ?A little post whoring :D

Chaddyshack
12-18-2002, 04:27 PM

Chaddyshack
12-18-2002, 04:30 PM
what, like this???
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/evilgrin/evilgrin10.gif

Chaddyshack
12-18-2002, 04:40 PM
DickDanger:
F**k, I dont even remember doing that!!! (Among other things that night). Whoever that was, the least they could have done was tell me that they loved me....heh heh heh. -DD OutI stayed the night with you and held you tight & Whispered sweet nothings in your ear..... don't you remember Dick?
Chaddy Chad

MJ19
12-18-2002, 04:52 PM
Chaddyshack:
DickDanger:
F**k, I dont even remember doing that!!! (Among other things that night). Whoever that was, the least they could have done was tell me that they loved me....heh heh heh. -DD OutI stayed the night with you and held you tight & Whispered sweet nothings in your ear..... don't you remember Dick?
Chaddy Chadso did DD get to see the fruit up close and personal?

Chaddyshack
12-18-2002, 05:16 PM
So, I'm never going to live that down huh MJ?????
Chaddy "Sawl Gewd" Shack

MsHotCrusader
12-18-2002, 05:25 PM
Chaddyshack:
So, I'm never going to live that down huh MJ?????
Chaddy "Sawl Gewd" ShackMost definitely not Chaddy! Hey I think I heard that there is someone on here called 'Shaved Clam' or something....how about 'Shaved Kiwi's' for Chaddy?? Should I make a new post/poll for the name change??? http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/yellows/lechz.gif

Chaddyshack
12-18-2002, 05:55 PM
Um.... no, but thanks for trying!!!!

MsHotCrusader
12-18-2002, 07:49 PM
Chaddyshack:
Um.... no, but thanks for trying!!!!Chaddy? Trying?? Is that a dare? wink

MJ19
12-18-2002, 08:15 PM
I think if it's in season I'll bring you and the mrs a basket full of kiwi as a late christmas present :D :p

DickDanger
12-18-2002, 08:30 PM
CS, I dont recall any of that. You have to appreciate tequila for its amnesia like qualities....then again, I could have had Carmen Electra whispering to me, and I wouldnt have known it....the only thing I remember is some damn New Zealand bird guarding what looked like a bunch of fruit.....weird. -DD Out

Hotcrusader76
12-18-2002, 08:41 PM
Carmen Electra? You man Chaddey Shackectra! :D

Chaddyshack
12-19-2002, 03:50 AM
You guys are funny!!!!! I can't wait until the Cabo Wabo starts flowing again DD!!!
CS

MsHotCrusader
12-19-2002, 09:09 AM
MJ19:
I think if it's in season I'll bring you and the mrs a basket full of kiwi as a late christmas present :D :p LMAO.....

Chaddyshack
12-19-2002, 11:27 AM
Gee... I guess I have the name of my boat when I get it...
Chaddy "Shaved Kiwis" Shack

Hotcrusader76
12-19-2002, 02:08 PM
Don't flatter yourself "peaches" :D

MsHotCrusader
12-19-2002, 02:59 PM
Chaddyshack:
Gee... I guess I have the name of my boat when I get it...
Chaddy "Shaved Kiwis" ShackOH MAN, Chaddy doesn't have a BOAT..man you are right up their with boatless JRocket and Leopard boy!!!

NashvilleBound
12-19-2002, 08:19 PM
Dont forget computer crashing Chestah for the boatless list.
Chad, please add
Mr & Mrs B Mathews
T Mathews and guest
Mr & Mrs C Williams
JD and Guest
Eric455 (al-quaida and clan)
Scotty
Stacey
We poured the swimming hole the other day so I had a chance to ask some of my friends...... NB
[ December 20, 2002, 06:52 AM: Message edited by: NashvilleBound ]

NashvilleBound
12-19-2002, 08:20 PM
PS....Lets move on from the "Shaved Kiwis" talk. The visuals are killing me :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hotcrusader76
12-19-2002, 08:40 PM
Diddo :D
Speaking of "kiwis"...time for a shower.. :D
[ December 19, 2002, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: Hotcrusader76 ]

Chaddyshack
12-20-2002, 07:33 AM
12/20/02..... WOOOO HOOOOOOO
Mr. Pipesclean --
Mr. & Mrs. Danger -- Eric455's Pork & Cabo Wabo????
Mr. & Mrs. 77Charger --
MissBoatnam --
RiskyinElsinore --
Eric455 (al-quaida and clan)
Friends of Ours:
Mr. & Mrs. Shadden
Mr. & Mrs. Chilson
Mr. & Mrs. Ouellette
Mr. & Mrs. Saxton
R. Pince & Guest
L.J. (little Jeff)
Peeps (2)
Mr. & Mrs. J VW
Mr. & Mrs. KloteSak
J.J. and Guest
Mr. & Mrs. Maxwell
Mike the Mechanic
Mr. & Mrs. Caven
Scott & Guest
Ryan & Guest
Mike & Guest
Mr. & Mrs. Canales
Tony
Danny
Pimpi & Jackie
Mr. M. Kennedy
Mr. C. Miller & Guest
Mr. R. Rogers & Guest
Jeff & Marge
Manny Jr. & Guest
Mr. & Mrs. Mark Perry & Guest
Mr. & Mrs. B. Mathews
Mr. T. Mathews & Guest
Mr. & Mrs. C. Williams
J.D. & Guest
Scotty
Stacey
It keeps getting better by the day!!!

MJ19
12-20-2002, 09:31 AM
WOW...looks like it's getting big...I can't wait!!! Wish I could snap my fingers and be there instead of having to battle all that traffic again :(
See ya soon... :D

NashvilleBound
12-20-2002, 09:35 AM
MJ, Its getting close and everythings coming together just right. Were getting blasted with rain I heard its snowing up in your area. At least I get a chance for some time off work to catch up on some inside touchups. You should see what Fluffy's done to the place....
NB

Chaddyshack
12-20-2002, 09:51 AM
wow NB is posting after 530 in the morning.. I'm impressed!!!!
MJ, you will have a good time, we guarantee it!!

NashvilleBound
12-20-2002, 10:30 AM
Yes, I do love rainy days..... :D

MsHotCrusader
12-20-2002, 03:21 PM
Chaddyshack:
MJ, you will have a good time, we guarantee it!! WOW, Chaddy you are piling up a pretty good size plate for yourself with promising people a good time and also promising to wear leopard and singing to me that little thing you were were suppose to sing. You've got lots to live up to for this New Years Eve party!

MJ19
12-20-2002, 04:12 PM
Chaddyshack:
MJ, you will have a good time, we guarantee it!! Yeah...Chaddy is gunna be dancing like his avatar to keep us all happy and having a good time...pressures on! eek! :D

Hotcrusader76
12-20-2002, 04:13 PM
Again......spare us the terror Chaddy! :D

Chaddyshack
12-21-2002, 04:03 AM
You all crack me up, but Ty said that he was going to try out the flourescent pink thong for New years... let me know how that works out!!!!
LOL

NashvilleBound
12-21-2002, 07:32 AM
CS: Check your mail.... I thought the flouresent Pink thongs were a secret?!?!??!?!

Hotcrusader76
12-21-2002, 01:12 PM
You have to have 3rd Generation Night vision to see them...LOL :D

Chaddyshack
12-21-2002, 01:56 PM
Hotcrusader76:
You have to have 3rd Generation Night vision to see them...LOL :D I'm sorry Ty, I'm not equipped.. NOR do I want to be equipped for that sort of show.. maybe your woman can bring her viewing equipment for the other ladies to sheck it out!!
Chaddy "TMI" Shack

MJ19
12-21-2002, 04:19 PM
I hear the word is that some neon wearing streaker going to bless us on New Years as well...is it so? eek!

NashvilleBound
12-21-2002, 08:11 PM
I heard some peeps talkin that noon is a little early. Your welcome to come anytime. We just want to make sure anyone that has trailers has a spot reserved and were not messing with them after dark. Not that thats impossible just a bit of a pain. Its all good. I am hearing most people showing around 5ish....I have not asked my personalorganizerplannerassistantchaddley if he has a list from everyone with their ETA's but he should. It would help with the BBQ too. Wait till you see what we have planned eek! Hope everyones ready to PARR-TAY!!
Now that its getting closer if you have any questions or need info of any kind you can reach me at
760-751-1555 Home
619-980-0426 Cell
Hope everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas!
Jeff aka NashvilleBound

MJ19
12-21-2002, 10:20 PM
This little peep will probably be showing up later, as we have quite a drive ahead of us and I plan on getting a good nights rest before that party...I want to make it to mid-night and then some. :D

Chaddyshack
12-22-2002, 08:33 AM
Jeff is absolutely right. There is no official "start time" for this event. We too will be getting a good nights sleep and will be preparted to watch the sun go down.. .and then come back up the next morning. We just don't want to be parking trailers in the dark if we can avoid it.
MJ, whenever you get here the party will start at that point... k?
CS

77charger
12-22-2002, 09:48 PM
Well i am still in but my wife says she might not make it so if she stays i am leaving the toybox behind and sleeping in my suburb.As for arrival prob not at least til 3pm.

Hotcrusader76
12-22-2002, 09:53 PM
Yeah same here....if the Shack is full, or Jewels is tossed....then the F-350 and some blankets will do...
Hot "Hoping to have "The Shack" reservations" Crusader76
[ December 22, 2002, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: Hotcrusader76 ]

Chaddyshack
12-23-2002, 05:20 PM
HC76... Tina and I will be in the master suite.. we have some other friends coming down from Temecula as well but you and the misses have first dibs on the fold out bed. The "Perry's" will have to make do on the floor.. plenty of room.
Just not alot of privacy down on the bottom floor.. but hey if your all good the room is warm and we'll all be drunk.
Chaddy "You Got The Reservation" Shack.

NashvilleBound
12-23-2002, 05:34 PM
We still have spaces in the "Slumber Party Room". Its getting crowded, but that could be a good thing devil
Theres plenty of rooms to crash in....Just dont forget your sleeping bag. NB