PDA

View Full Version : May 18th Trip

JetBoatRich
05-10-2003, 06:19 AM
Buena Vista May 18th, who's up for it.
[ May 10, 2003, 07:19 AM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

Mandelon
05-10-2003, 06:30 AM
We are going to Ming on 17th for the races, and probably spend 18th at Buena Vista.

JetBoatRich
05-10-2003, 07:30 AM
Mandelon:
We are going to Ming on 17th for the races, and probably spend 18th at Buena Vista. Then we are for sure going. Hallet Dave and I already made plans to be there.
Be good to meet you Mandelon. Are you camping there?

Mandelon
05-10-2003, 12:56 PM
Family in Bakersfield. Wife's cousins. Stay free! Its a bit of a drive from San Diego, but I want to see Ming racing. Oh and of course you too.... wink

DickDanger
05-10-2003, 02:42 PM
I think that I will spend the weekend at Salton Sea with the boat, swimming, drinking the water, and ingesting my motor with that wonderfully clean water. Who else is in??? -DD Out :p

JetBoatRich
05-10-2003, 04:21 PM
Mandelon:
Family in Bakersfield. Wife's cousins. Stay free! Its a bit of a drive from San Diego, but I want to see Ming racing. Oh and of course you too.... wink Didn't know you cared :D
I guess we will meet up next Sunday.

Mandelon
05-10-2003, 08:05 PM
I'll be quivering in anticipation. :D

Doug H.
05-10-2003, 09:44 PM
hey rich and dave i know i didn't get a formal invite but i too will be there with GPS in hand along with another boat buddy, iv'e been busy detailing 3 boats this week but will be out there, maybe we can all caravan?...............THE COMMANDER HAS SPOKEN.

JetBoatRich
05-11-2003, 07:04 AM
Doug H.:
hey rich and dave i know i didn't get a formal invite but i too will be there with GPS in hand along with another boat buddy, iv'e been busy detailing 3 boats this week but will be out there, maybe we can all caravan?...............THE COMMANDER HAS SPOKEN. This is about as formal as it will get Doug. :D
We can all leave around 9-9:30am, if that sounds good. :)
What time are you detailing my boat? wink

Mandelon
05-11-2003, 08:28 AM
Wow, Rich, that's great. I didn't know you had arranged some free detailing for us. You're the best! :D
Anyone is welcome. If its on the boards, its not exactly a private shindig...... wink

JetBoatRich
05-11-2003, 09:53 AM
Your right Mandelon, Doug said next Sunday who ever shows up from ***boat gets a free detail. :D
Isn't that right Doug wink

Mandelon
05-11-2003, 05:52 PM
I hope he's quick about it, we don't tolerate slackers.... wink
Weather looks good. You bringing your motorhome?

lovemyultra
05-11-2003, 06:22 PM
Rich me and the Mrs might try to make it I think we me up there last year Correct me if Im wrong
SEE YA DJ

JetBoatRich
05-11-2003, 06:58 PM
DJ we do meet last year, you were wore out from being there all weekend.
Plan on joining us next weekend, trying to get Sandblasted to come out to.

JetBoatRich
05-11-2003, 07:06 PM
Mandelon:
I hope he's quick about it, we don't tolerate slackers.... wink
Weather looks good. You bringing your motorhome? Are you camping out there?
We were thinking of coming up Sunday morning, should I change :confused: and make this a real party

Mandelon
05-11-2003, 08:52 PM
We're staying at the cousins' house. I just wondered what your plans were. We'll show up Sunday am and hang out for the day....then back to San Diego late afternoon. Summer will be easier since kids won't have to go back to school.....

JetBoatRich
05-11-2003, 09:01 PM
Sounds good Mandelon, we will pull in Sunday between 11-12. Park over in Day Use near the store.

Doug H.
05-11-2003, 10:48 PM
ok guys i'll detail your boats if ya all show up................................NOT... but i will loan you my buffer, you guys are a tough crowd to please. i will put this offer out on the table, who ever shows up and can beat me........ in a race that is LOL!! wins a free detail, who's up for the challenge, just bring it, can't wait to hear from ya!! if you got game then you'll post, if not, your a "squirel in my world trying to get a nut" THE COMMANDER HAS SPOKEN.. DOUG.

JetBoatRich
05-12-2003, 03:06 AM
I am not after no nuts there Doug, we will see you out there. I will call you durimg week :cool:

HotHallet
05-12-2003, 11:33 AM
Don't you guys ever go to the river? What's with a million local trips? Come out and party at the river this summer!!!

HalletDave
05-12-2003, 11:45 AM
HotHallett,
Be patient with us. :D We will be @ OP6 and CBBB for sure. :cool: I hope to squeeze in a couple of trips to the "River" in between. You are always welcome to hook up with us for a local trip. :) Rich, are we there yet?
HD

79 HUSTLER
05-12-2003, 02:26 PM
hey rich, I got your pm this am and then called Force. They say that they will definately be ready for the motor by friday, so that leaves me with no motor for the jet boat. I will definately make a local trip with you guys. Looks like it will be an awesome weekend for the weather-finally. Doug h. I hope you will place that bet next time and hope you have a lot of wax :D :D -Kelly

JetBoatRich
05-12-2003, 04:08 PM
Yes Dave I am ready to hit the water and have some fun in the sun. Looks like Doug will be doing my boat first unday morning, then he can work on the rest.
Kelly good news your boat is coming along, there is plenty of room in the boats going out there if you want to join us.

Doug H.
05-12-2003, 04:11 PM
kelly, kelly, kelly, i see your from palmdale which is our backyard :D i have plenty of wax and will wax ya all up alright :D i do get to the river often during the year but now with my new found buddies i'll be doing local trips with them as well when invited :) im glad to see more people in the AV on these threads and hope to me ya all soon. "THE COMMANDER HAS SPOKEN"....DOUG

HalletDave
05-12-2003, 04:12 PM
Kelly,
Cruise on up with us. Like Rich said, plenty of room. Hell, I usually end up going solo anyway.
HD

JetBoatRich
05-12-2003, 04:18 PM
HotHallet:
Don't you guys ever go to the river? What's with a million local trips? Come out and party at the river this summer!!! Once my daughter finishes ball on June 14th. We are ready for the longer trips. OP6 and CBBB are already in the Calender.
Parker and Laughlin the weekend after OP6.

Doug H.
05-12-2003, 04:35 PM
dave, can't imagine why your always by yourself or solo, wink i'll be your friend wink ........."THE COMMANDER HAS SPOKEN" doug.

JetBoatRich
05-12-2003, 04:40 PM
Doug H.:
dave, can't imagine why your always by yourself or solo, wink i'll be your friend wink ........."THE COMMANDER HAS SPOKEN" doug. I think that is personal, something Dave is working on by himself jawdrop

Doug H.
05-12-2003, 04:55 PM
good luck dave eek! we've all been alone before i think :) "THE COMMANDER HAS SPOKEN"..doug

sandblasted
05-12-2003, 08:14 PM
JetBoatRich:
DJ we do meet last year, you were wore out from being there all weekend.
Plan on joining us next weekend, trying to get Sandblasted to come out to. Rich, I'd like to take you up on the invitation but I will be out of town this weekend...too bad cause I need to get the boat on the water...almost done working on it..

Mandelon
05-12-2003, 08:17 PM
Talked with wife's cousin yesterday, she's bringing many college girls..... :D

JetBoatRich
05-14-2003, 03:32 AM
Mandelon:
Talked with wife's cousin yesterday, she's bringing many college girls..... :D :D :D :D

LUVNLIFE
05-14-2003, 06:17 PM
We are going to miss this trip boys. We will be at the races Sat and Sun. But we will def make the next one. We all need to get together again because I'm getting real thirsty. I will just take a rain check on the detail job Doug. :D We have to quit planning these trips on race days. cry

JetBoatRich
05-14-2003, 06:38 PM
Cale, it has been ahwile since you and the family showed up. Once my daughter is done with ball, that will free up weekends again. Name a date and lets try to put it together.

Doug H.
05-14-2003, 06:42 PM
your on luvnlife wink we'll all be out to BV for memorial day weekend on sunday too!! are you up for it? "THE COMMANDER HAS SPOKEN"...doug.

JetBoatRich
05-14-2003, 06:54 PM
Think I will go out Sunday that weekend, Doug will have my boat done by then :D

Doug H.
05-14-2003, 10:47 PM
richie rich, you are ungrateful, disrespectful, and most of all um........i forgot what i was going to say, anyways did you want me to detail your boat? or what? i haven't been asked but i guess you've assigned me to this lofty task :D we'll talk latter. are you bringing the fam on sun?. "THE COMMANDER HAS SPOKEN"....doug

JetBoatRich
05-15-2003, 03:11 AM
Going to a party Saturday night. sp my wife says she probably won't go Sunday. Just me and Little Rich. Lets talk tonight :D

JetBoatRich
05-15-2003, 07:19 PM
Where is Doug :confused:

Mandelon
05-15-2003, 07:30 PM
Rich and others I will see you on Sunday morning...keep an eye out for us.....
Lake Ming on Saturday......Buena Vista Sunday. I like it!!

JetBoatRich
05-15-2003, 07:39 PM
Mandelon:
Rich and others I will see you on Sunday morning...keep an eye out for us.....
Lake Ming on Saturday......Buena Vista Sunday. I like it!! Dave is trying to get me to leave earlier sleeping so we get there around 10am.
Sent you a PM
[ May 15, 2003, 08:42 PM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

Mandelon
05-15-2003, 09:36 PM
I'll take it with me. Your mailbox is full....

Doug H.
05-15-2003, 10:42 PM
richie rich; i spoke to dave tonight and was wondering since we are experiencing an all time high heat wave for the boating folks that is, LOL 88 degrees on sun. am just wondering if all other boaters are going to try to get out on the water as well so hence the word GET UP EARLY AND GET YOUR ASS OUT THERE :D or wait in line cause you wanted to sleep in from a hang over the night before :rolleyes: it's your call and you have to make a contious decision RICH, now which is it? :confused: "THE COMMANDER HAS SPOKEN".. doug

JetBoatRich
05-16-2003, 03:16 AM
Doug, I won't be hung over, just tired. I learned to not be the drinker I was younger it is too hard on the old body. You guys are pishing me. :mad: You want to leave at 7am?

JetBoatRich
05-16-2003, 03:20 AM
Mandelon:
I'll take it with me. Your mailbox is full.... I cleaned it up, see you Sunday

Eric455
05-16-2003, 06:35 AM
sound system done, oil change done, clean up done, turbo&carb will go on tomarrow, will be on the water on sunday morning.
yeaaaaaa. babbyyyyy. i can't wait
eric

HalletDave
05-16-2003, 09:56 AM
You want to leave at 7am? Rich,
Actually Doug and I are thinking about heading out to BV Saturday afternoon and staying the night. If there are no campsites I don't mind sleeping in the truck in the overflow area. I just don't want to take a chance of waiting in line on Sunday and getting on the water @ noonish
and only getting to spend 3 hours on the Lake. :(
HD

Mandelon
05-16-2003, 10:55 AM
All packed up and ready to go.....kids are out at noon....See ya Sunday.... :D :cool:

HalletDave
05-16-2003, 10:57 AM
Mandelon,
Have a safe journey. See ya Sunday.
HD

JetBoatRich
05-16-2003, 11:35 AM
Sure Dave forget about me and Little Rich :mad:
Mandelon got your PM, will call you Sunday.

HalletDave
05-16-2003, 01:19 PM
Rich,
I am not forgetting about you and little Richie. :rolleyes:
It is all about time on the water. :)
Cleaning the filter on the cement pond can wait.
It just so happens I can leave for BV on Saturday and you cant. It is called being single and having a girlfriend who usually has to work at least 2 Saturdays out of the month and isn't really into boating. :p wink
Any questions? :rolleyes:
Hallett Dave

JetBoatRich
05-16-2003, 01:39 PM
There won't be no line on Sunday Dave so I am not worried. eek! If it was next weekend, that is another story all campgrounds are sold out near a lake :mad:

Doug H.
05-16-2003, 04:02 PM
i hope your right rich about the no lines!!! that would be nice :) "THE COMMANDER HAS SPOKEN"..doug

JetBoatRich
05-16-2003, 09:25 PM
It will be fine Doug, trust me :D

JetBoatRich
05-18-2003, 05:43 AM
Man what a night, I will make it after the coffee sets in

JetBoatRich
05-18-2003, 06:11 PM
A real nice day considering how it started burningm could have been a lot worst. eek!
Nice meeting you and your family "Man De Lon"
Eric, always good to see you and your brother. Tell Mike thanks for helping with the trailer.
HalletDave your boat looks about ready since you lifted your roost :D

Mandelon
05-18-2003, 07:56 PM
Hey that was fun. :D :D We left there around four and got into the driveway here in San Diego before 8:00. Only hit a few pockets of traffic.
Sorry I didn't get the chance to hang out with you guys longer, but you know how the "family" thing goes....they kept me busy towing almost all day.
At least with empty tanks, the boat is lighter on the way home. :rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
05-19-2003, 03:10 AM
I did notice you were dragging somebody pretty much all day, that is why you have the "FAMILY BOAT"

HalletDave
05-19-2003, 09:02 AM
Mandelon,
Rich it was good to meet you. We can spend time hangin' out another time. Glad you made it home safely.
HD

JetBoatRich
05-19-2003, 12:13 PM
How you feeling today Dave?

HalletDave
05-19-2003, 12:29 PM
Rich,
Feeling good. Still searching for a HEMI. I am checking with Frahm Dodge to see what they can come up with. I work late all week. I do have Friday off so I may go down to Norco and see what Frahm can do for me. F--- Hunter Dodge. Since the owner died and the sons took over the dealership, customer consideration is non existant. Gonna call Doug this evening and see how he is doing. I'll talk to you later.
Hallett.. wantin' the HEMI.. Dave

JetBoatRich
05-19-2003, 01:21 PM
Friday Off :( not me a full day of work :mad: I talked to Doug last night. Maybe we can go by and see this week. :D

HalletDave
05-19-2003, 01:22 PM
That works for me.
HD

JetBoatRich
05-19-2003, 01:58 PM
I may be home early Wednesday, how doe sthat sound?

Mandelon
05-19-2003, 02:11 PM
Damn, that's a muddy ass lake. I've got nasty water spots all over, plus mud on my carpets... :mad: Oh well. Maybe I need some gold shag like the Root Beer Float!!!! :D
Rich, I heard you dogging all the paint chips on my trailer....the guy who had it before me was from Oklahoma, so I think it was the roads out there and back that were so rough on it....Its a long drive from Corona to Oklahoma to San Diego... :cool:

JetBoatRich
05-19-2003, 02:56 PM
Never "DOGGED" any paint chips, I was talking about all the hand prints on the back of your Suburban eek! next time I will make a point to check thos out, like I have room to talk about trailer chips :o
You have to make the messy people get in in the water so they leave the mud off. You had mud all over your boat devil My son only once yesterday put mud on the boat, he did a great job keeping it clean. :)

HalletDave
05-19-2003, 03:06 PM
Damn, that's a muddy ass lake. I've got nasty water spots all over, plus mud on my carpets... Oh well. Maybe I need some gold shag like the Root Beer Float!!!! Shag = :cool:
Mount some shag door mats to your swim steps.
Keep the mud outta da boat. :D
Clean up on the Hallett begins this evening. I can't wait.
HD

JetBoatRich
05-19-2003, 03:21 PM
I cleaned when I got home yesterday, glad that is over for now wink

sandblasted
05-19-2003, 03:41 PM
JetBoatRich:
I cleaned when I got home yesterday, glad that is over for now wink Rich, looks like I missed out on the fun again....It was nice and warm in AV, must have been nice out on the mudhole, I mean lake.
On the bright side my boat is ready to go, worked on it all morning yesterday. Just need to replace a bad amp for the stereo and I'm set..Now all I need is a free weekend!! :D

Mandelon
05-19-2003, 04:38 PM
Yeah, the burb was filthy....we had looked at some empty lots in the hills over Lake Ming the day before. George/Larry, the guy you met there on the beach is a real estate appraiser. He had me 4 wheelin up the hills lookin for some property.
Is your trailer as bad as mine? Mine looks like a dalmation dog, white with black spots.... :rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
05-19-2003, 05:45 PM
Greg I seen you out front Friday night working on the boat, I was on my way to my game so we couldn't stop. Your boat won't run without that AMP :confused:
We can try one more local trip in the next couple weeks if you want to try it out?
Mandelon, my trailer works fine. After looking at the trailers being redone on the boards lately I feel bad for mine. :mad:

LUVNLIFE
05-19-2003, 06:55 PM
Rock chips on the fenders just means you use your boat. What's up guys? Sounds like everyone had a fun time. Dave are you talking about a Hemi truck or a motor for the boat? Because I have friends if you are looking for a motor.

JetBoatRich
05-19-2003, 06:57 PM
Cale the weather was good out there and boat ran great, all I need. Was thinking you may stop by on your way home so I can see that wagon Mandelon told us about :D

LUVNLIFE
05-19-2003, 07:05 PM
We're going to have to get together so you can pull me around in it :D . It has two cup holders that I can use. Plus it has chrome rims. OOOOOOOO!

JetBoatRich
05-19-2003, 07:21 PM
LUVNLIFE:
We're going to have to get together so you can pull me around in it :D . It has two cup holders that I can use. Plus it has chrome rims. OOOOOOOO! I get to hitch it to the truck and pull you :D cool, better wear a helmet :) What some pictures of that thing
[ May 19, 2003, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

sandblasted
05-19-2003, 07:58 PM
JetBoatRich:
Greg I seen you out front Friday night working on the boat, I was on my way to my game so we couldn't stop. Your boat won't run without that AMP :confused:
We can try one more local trip in the next couple weeks if you want to try it out?
Mandelon, my trailer works fine. After looking at the trailers being redone on the boards lately I feel bad for mine. :mad: Rich, the boat fired right up and ran great, in my front yard! :D I'm ready for the water!
but it will sound better with a good amp!!

JetBoatRich
05-20-2003, 03:25 AM
Are you and Mary planning something soon, looks like some of the ***boat group wants to go to Piru in a couple weeks.

HalletDave
05-20-2003, 09:14 AM
LUVNLIFE,
I want to get the HEMI truck. I am happy with the old LS6 in the boat. :D
HD

LUVNLIFE
05-20-2003, 06:21 PM
Atta Boy Dave keep that big block Chevy in the boat. That way I can pull up next to you at the light in your new truck and say......SWEEEEETTTT. wink

sandblasted
05-20-2003, 08:10 PM
JetBoatRich:
Are you and Mary planning something soon, looks like some of the ***boat group wants to go to Piru in a couple weeks. I havn't been to Piru in years, use to go there and fish alot when my dad had a boat..but I'd rather go to Buena Vista on a weekend and not wait in line!! :D

JetBoatRich
05-21-2003, 09:32 AM
Pictures
RootBeer Float
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/78MVC-007L-med.JPG
Eric Holding my boat
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/78MVC-006L-med.JPG
Hallett Dave about to Dive In?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/78MVC-005L-med.JPG

Eric455
05-21-2003, 09:42 AM
hey dave lokks like you lost wieght!!! :rolleyes: oh.... i'm sorrry ur just suckin it up. huhhh??? lolllll ya know i luv ya buddy. just messin around with my young buddy!!!
see ya guys soon. i will probably be out @ pyramid on saturday night to get in the lake 1st thing sunday mornin. hopefullyyyyyyyyyyy cry
eric

Eric455
05-21-2003, 09:42 AM
hey rich arnt ya sapozzz to be vorking...??

JetBoatRich
05-21-2003, 10:00 AM
What is wrong with a break?
Are you working today?

HalletDave
05-21-2003, 10:29 AM
Eric,
No problem buddy, no offense taken. :D
Give me a call on Saturday. Kenny is coming down
from Galt. May want to hook up for Sat-Sun.
HD