PDA

View Full Version : ok, who's comin, whos not....

missboatnam1
11-21-2002, 06:29 PM
THAT IS TO THE XMAS PARTY AT DICK DANGER HOUSE?????.....dave, whats up with this party???

missboatnam1
11-21-2002, 06:48 PM
i see where this is goin!!!!!!
you guys totally are not too cool, we got someone here, willing to do this, use his house and cook,and do something we will never forget, and very FEW are responding, or dont want to take the time!! well,well peeeeeweee on you, and shame on you!!!!
merry xmas
little pissed off tina wink
[ November 21, 2002, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: missboatnam1 ]

missboatnam1
11-21-2002, 07:37 PM
this is what im talking about frown

RiverToysJas
11-21-2002, 07:42 PM
IF I don't go to Havasu, I'll probably stop by for a little bit.
RTJas :D

fat rat
11-21-2002, 07:44 PM
Allright.......I'll be there. :D

Hotcrusader76
11-21-2002, 07:44 PM
Tina,
I have never met you before, but please rest assured everything will be ok. LOL...
Sounds like your a little ticked on the feedback for his party. Yikes...
It'll go down just fine. I have been real busy down here in SD, so I haven't been online as much.
Do you need any further assistance with this party? I have got the gag gift ideas down. Jewels and I are bring Deviled Eggs and Enchiladas as well.
Anything else. :D
[ November 21, 2002, 07:45 PM: Message edited by: Hotcrusader76 ]

fat rat
11-21-2002, 07:45 PM
fat rat:
Allright.......I'll be there. :D Should I bring the chips. :D

missboatnam1
11-21-2002, 07:47 PM
ok, so there be 12 of us!!! WHAT THEN?????

Hotcrusader76
11-21-2002, 07:49 PM
missboatnam1:
ok, so there be 12 of us!!! WHAT THEN?????Well then....we'll have a blast of a time! Somehow I feel like I am having to calm you down :D . Where's Mr.Boatnam? I already have to calm down Jewels on a consistent basis...now two of ya! Yikes!! :D I am only one man here....
Hang in there! I know these things start out big and dwindle down to "nada" at the last minute, but I have some faith things will work out.
[ November 21, 2002, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: Hotcrusader76 ]

missboatnam1
11-21-2002, 07:56 PM
at least your not a "faker" sayin your goin be there, then never show.......i know people like that, dammm, i do it all the time!!!!! j/K, ill be there happy and ready to go like always!!!...mr b, hes at work, and im lovin life!!!!!!! its so pretty tonight!!!! but i wish my honey could be here frown
[ November 21, 2002, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: missboatnam1 ]

Hotcrusader76
11-21-2002, 08:00 PM
missboatnam1:
at least your not a "faker" sayin your goin be there, then never show.......i know people like that, dammm, i do it all the time!!!!! j/K, ill be there happy and ready to go like always!!!...mr b, hes at work. im of and lovin liFE!!!!!!!Same here...Jewels is out with her mom shopping....For me. :D Ya gotta love her...
Supports my Hotrod addiction, my Silver Bullet collection I keep drinking away, and my love for Engineering... :D
What does she get out of it? I sure as hell have no idea...LOL....but she's my angel!
[ November 21, 2002, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: Hotcrusader76 ]

missboatnam1
11-21-2002, 08:33 PM
this is totally FUc#$d up!!!!!!!
NEW MENU!!!!!! LOOKS LIKE LIVER AND BEEF!!! :D

Jordy
11-21-2002, 09:17 PM
I'm not going and that's that. :D You guys will be just fine without me though, I think.

Eric455
11-21-2002, 09:18 PM
i will be their for sure. i will bring food, (BBQ, salsa, salads, ect.) will also bring digital camera. the save the best moments. anything you guys need let me know.
818-563-2005-eric
araik2000@earthlink.net
thanx see everyone soon.
eric

missboatnam1
11-21-2002, 09:34 PM
THANKS ERIC, but no RD, i dont know, i love that guy!!!! :D geeze RD, you make the party!!!

Eric455
11-21-2002, 09:51 PM
i;m lost whos RD???

Jordy
11-21-2002, 10:05 PM
Eric455:
i;m lost whos RD???What are you, new? :D :D :D

rivercutie
11-21-2002, 10:07 PM
Sorry to say but I will not be able to attend after all.... I will see everyone real soon.

Windy
11-21-2002, 10:50 PM
rivercutie:
Sorry to say but I will not be able to attend after all.... I will see everyone real soon.Bummer...we have to get together soon girl.
Tina we will be there, and Im sure this is gonna be a kick ass party.
MissHBjet

gigamurph
11-22-2002, 02:33 AM
gig and mrsgig will be there for sure! That is as long as I'm not the a** that will be gettin' kicked that Windy mentioned!...and while we're talkin' about Windy (MissHBJet, just in case ya didn't know), who are the meatheads that knocked her down to 4 stars? No way is she a 4 star! Definitely 5 star all the way! Who loves ya baby? :D Besides; it's beginnin' to look like that is the only way that you're gonna be able to get rid of that chintzy cooler we left with ya in June! I miss that cooler!
[ November 22, 2002, 02:36 AM: Message edited by: gigamurph ]

Havasu Doug
11-22-2002, 02:59 AM
I'll be there Tina, but I hope this party goes until late, cuz that's when I'll get there in my worst case scenario! :D

superdave013
11-22-2002, 08:22 AM
I wish I could go. If it was my works x-mass party I would for sure blow it off to go to DD's pad. But it's my wife's deal and she for some reason wants me to go with her.
I've never met Dick Danger and I wanna meet the guy behind the "Dick Danger Out!"

H4215
11-22-2002, 02:17 PM
I am going to Havasu for the Parade of Lights and I will not be able to attend this prestigious occasion. Besides Gig and I have an unwritten agreement about only one goofy big guy at the on-line parties except for OP6 functions. Gig really has his heart set on this shindig so I'm obligated to decline the lovely invitation. Hate to miss your cooking Miss B. To all that attend please have a most enjoyable time.

NashvilleBound
11-22-2002, 02:20 PM
Tina, The Mrs and I will be there as well as Chaddyshack and his squeeze. This whole scenaro brings back memories of Piru. Thankfully Eric and Dickie had brought some BBQ beef and pork otherwise we would all be there DEAD cuz people that said they would be there DIDN'T show. Whatever, I'm still miffed, but were going and thats that! So count us in. Jeff

DickDanger
11-22-2002, 04:10 PM
I sincerely hope that we get a good turnout. NB is right about Piru. I would be pissed off going to set this thing up, to not have people show. That would be a bunch of bullshit in my book. Other than that, lets have a great time!!! -DD Out

MJ19
11-22-2002, 04:24 PM
No worries...
..it only takes 1 to hoola hoop, 4 for Twister & 1 to take photos for future thread photochop blackmale. wink And there are WAY MORE then 6 folks coming from what I can see :D
I'm looking forward to meeting and partying with whomever shows up. :)
Cheers! http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/em/033102/033102beer_1_prv.gif
PS I'll take the photos :p wink :D

miller19j
11-22-2002, 04:25 PM
We will be there! :)

DickDanger
11-22-2002, 05:51 PM
RD, Nashville was talking about the night that we spent at the campsite when all of these people were saying "Ill be there by such and such time, with all of this food, blah blah blah" and then didnt show. Whippeds tri tip is NEVER forgotten!!! -DD Out

Havasu Hangin'
11-22-2002, 07:32 PM
At the risk of overcommitting (people have told me I should be committed)...ole HH and crew are looking to stop by for awhile...

Infomaniac
11-22-2002, 07:36 PM
superdave013:
I wish I could go. If it was my works x-mass party I would for sure blow it off to go to DD's pad. But it's my wife's deal and she for some reason wants me to go with her.
I've never met Dick Danger and I wanna meet the guy behind the "Dick Danger Out!"Me too Dave. I might change it to Danger Dick Out !!

JustMVG
11-23-2002, 12:52 AM
MandMVG will be there, the wife and i would be happy to bring whatever is needed. Just let me/us know. see ya there Mike and Margaret VG

gigamurph
11-23-2002, 01:54 AM
H4215:
I am going to Havasu for the Parade of Lights and I will not be able to attend this prestigious occasion. Besides Gig and I have an unwritten agreement about only one goofy big guy at the on-line parties except for OP6 functions. Gig really has his heart set on this shindig so I'm obligated to decline the lovely invitation. Hate to miss your cooking Miss B. To all that attend please have a most enjoyable time.Dude! Don't let me p**s on your shoes! If ya want to go to DD's party, I'll go incognito and behave myself! It would be just like I'm not there! Besides, you're due! I've attended a few more functions than you this past year. OK, so I only attended one more than you! But, it was a big one! Will miss ya dude!
wink :p :D
[ November 23, 2002, 01:55 AM: Message edited by: gigamurph ]

Chaddyshack
11-23-2002, 02:57 PM
Ok DD,
My spin....we are all busy doing what each of us does, but there is a time to sit down and take some time with friends. This has been planned for waaaaaay to long for people to flake out now.
Chaddy Chad

gigamurph
11-23-2002, 05:25 PM
Chaddyshack:
Ok DD,
My spin....we are all busy doing what each of us does, but there is a time to sit down and take some time with friends. This has been planned for waaaaaay to long for people to flake out now.
Chaddy ChadExactimundo! No frets; no regrets! This will happen and this will be a kick-a** time! DD; thanx man for allowin' us to invade your domicle and puttin' this thing together with any and all you others involved! Now, shaddup! I'm tryin' to get some rest here so's I's can stay up past my bedtime in two weeks!...and DD; will you snore "Duelin' Banjos" for me again? It's my favorite! Don't even go there ya schmucks! Ya had to be there!
:D

JetBoatRich
11-23-2002, 08:22 PM
You always have flakes, :o Thats life. Me and the wife will make our scheduled show. wink

Chaddyshack
11-24-2002, 04:02 AM
DD, I know that Chestah was down last night and I'm assuming NB told him the scoop on the dates and stuff. I look forward to seeing all of you again and this time we won't get thrown off the lake. :mad:
Anybody heard from Whipped Calibre??? I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm waaaaaaaaaaay down with some tri tip!!!!!!
:D :D :D

Chaddyshack
11-24-2002, 04:15 AM
Tina,
Do you think that you can post out who is planning to attend and what dish they committed to bringing so that we don't double up?
Just my $.02.
Chaddy Chad

PickleFork2Be
11-24-2002, 04:23 AM
I'll be there with the girlfriend and a cooler full of goodies :)
Picklefork1 and PipesClean - you guys better be ready to drink the night before too! If I am driving 400 miles, I'm gonna need to drink when I get there :D
PF2BE -=[ready to party!]=-

77charger
11-24-2002, 08:10 PM
I wont be making it i have my wifes work party that evening and i kinda have to go(if you know what i mean)but believe me i'd rather be at the hb party.I sure enjoyed last years and meeting new people for the first time and mrsboatnam can sure cook!I enjoyed the turkey last year.

beached1
11-25-2002, 10:06 AM
We're still in. A party so close to my home I can't miss it.
But no RD? Who's gonna wear the Dickhead/Santa hat?

Whipped Caliber
11-25-2002, 01:52 PM
Anybody heard from Whipped Calibre??? I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm waaaaaaaaaaay down with some tri tip!!!!!! Chaddy Chad still here had a lot going on the last few weeks. Got back from Sema was out in Vegas for 11 days. I sent you a pm did you get it? The Caliber is going up for sale, will be starting new boat soon. Will not be making the party as I will be at Parker. I have a guy that will be Demo,ing the boat. :D Give me a call if you are still looking for a boat.
e-mail me and I will send you my number. wink markolea@olea.com

Chaddyshack
11-26-2002, 03:34 PM
Hey Mark... didn't get the pm..dunno what happened. Try sending me another pm with the specs for the boat and some numbers and I'll see what we can work out. I saw your truck in Vegas, but couldn't find ya. No worries, you were probably out making money with vendors and buyers. Bummer you and the Mrs. can't make it to the party, will be one for the books!!!!
Chad

Hustler
11-26-2002, 03:53 PM
Holy shit has it been busy!!! I will talk to Fufu and see whats up. But I think we can make it wink
[ November 26, 2002, 03:54 PM: Message edited by: Hustler ]

missboatnam1
11-26-2002, 07:08 PM
chaddy, its posted on the food list section :D
hustler, that would be soooooo cool if you guys could make it!!!! i miss ya guys :rolleyes:

beached1
11-26-2002, 08:00 PM
RiverDave:
I'm sure you guys will find someone that'll sport one. wink :D
RDHmmmmmmm...................

75_Elim
11-26-2002, 11:06 PM
I was there for the Piru trip and I'll be there for this one.... Hoola Hooping with Miss HBJet and Nashvilles Stacy is all the insentive I need to attend :D
Hell, I may get drunk enough to Hoola Hoop with the Gig :D :D Well, that may be taking it too far, but I will be there! No offense Gig, but I may be too big to fit in the hoop with ya :D :D This winter weight is killing me :D

gigamurph
11-26-2002, 11:27 PM
75_Elim:
I was there for the Piru trip and I'll be there for this one.... Hoola Hooping with Miss HBJet and Nashvilles Stacy is all the insentive I need to attend :D
Hell, I may get drunk enough to Hoola Hoop with the Gig :D :D Well, that may be taking it too far, but I will be there! No offense Gig, but I may be too big to fit in the hoop with ya :D :D This winter weight is killing me :D Not to worry dude! I'll see if I can find the
"INDUSTRIAL" size hoop....and I can identify with the winter weight thing. H**l, my winters are 12 months long! I also threw an offer at ya over on the "Christmas party food" tread. See if that floats your boat. :D

Havasu Doug
11-29-2002, 08:36 PM
Havasu Doug:
I'll be there Tina, but I hope this party goes until late, cuz that's when I'll get there in my worst case scenario! :D Well it's official. I just got my schedule and I'm off that day! :D I can get there anytime. I can't wait! :D

missboatnam1
11-30-2002, 07:43 PM
right on HD>>>>> looks like we may have a pretty good outcome!!!!....

JetBoatRich
11-30-2002, 09:02 PM
We will be there with another boater friend(lurker). Show-up around 6-7pm.

missboatnam1
11-30-2002, 09:34 PM
A LURKER????? WHOOO WHOOO!!!!

Hotcrusader76
11-30-2002, 09:39 PM
Jewels and I should be there around 5PM if not earlier... wink

Chaddyshack
12-01-2002, 05:21 AM
Let me guess Tina... you like to be watched???? LOL
Chad

missboatnam1
12-01-2002, 10:33 AM
now, now, chaddy whaddy, i dident say that!!!
hey has anyone got there gag gift yet???? eek!

NashvilleBound
12-01-2002, 12:24 PM
missboatnam1:
hey has anyone got there gag gift yet???? eek! Perfect timing....what the heck are we supposed to get. Dont give me the "gag gift" crap either. How about some suggestions.....
[ December 01, 2002, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: NashvilleBound ]

missboatnam1
12-01-2002, 03:46 PM
well a good place to shop, is a adult store, or a toy store.....
i myself try to buy something usefull, but funny!!......in fact im going shopin right now!!! :D wink :D

75_Elim
12-01-2002, 06:33 PM
NashvilleBound:
missboatnam1:
hey has anyone got there gag gift yet???? eek! Perfect timing....what the heck are we supposed to get. Dont give me the "gag gift" crap either. How about some suggestions.....NB, Just be creative like this...
http://216.127.90.178/pd5023-00.jpg

NashvilleBound
12-01-2002, 06:36 PM
If I could find a store that had stuff like that I would be all over it!!!!!! Thats some funny chit!

gigamurph
12-01-2002, 07:23 PM
NashvilleBound:
missboatnam1:
hey has anyone got there gag gift yet???? eek! Perfect timing....what the heck are we supposed to get. Dont give me the "gag gift" crap either. How about some suggestions.....Well, let's see...a gag gift...hmmmm...ah...here we go! A six foot hair; a 12"...what? Oh s**t! Wrong forum!
eek! :p wink :D

MJ19
12-01-2002, 08:10 PM
If I tell you what I got, then it wouldn't be a surprise...but I will say "whipped cream" comes as an accessory to my gift. :p

missboatnam1
12-01-2002, 08:35 PM
man, oh man, dident get the gag gift, but spent $500.00 bucks at the dickie outlet store....and that dident even make a dent in my shopping, it sucks having kids that only wear NAME BRAND stuff, i wonder who they got it from :D
mj, i kinda have a plot with somewith the same ingredent you have, hope its not the same gift!!! wink
[ December 01, 2002, 08:37 PM: Message edited by: missboatnam1 ]

NashvilleBound
12-02-2002, 05:48 AM
We searched for the nearest Spencers and there is one at the North County Fair close to us. Today is Costco/Spencer day. Thanks for the tip...

Chaddyshack
12-02-2002, 06:51 AM
Alright Tina.. my bad... shouldn't assume!!!
NB,
let me know what you come with... I'm looking for some ideas as well.
DD... Mrs Chaddy and I will there probably around 5:30ish with the shack.. save me a parking spot!!
CS

miller19j
12-02-2002, 09:24 AM
missboatnam1:
man, oh man, dident get the gag gift, but spent $500.00 bucks at the dickie outlet store....and that dident even make a dent in my shopping, it sucks having kids that only wear NAME BRAND stuff, i wonder who they got it from :D
mj, i kinda have a plot with somewith the same ingredent you have, hope its not the same gift!!! wink Let me just go on the record saying that you can’t have too much whip cream!
:D :D

RiverKitty
12-02-2002, 04:52 PM
Tina & Mr. Danger,
I would love to go to the bash, but it falls on the same date as the Havasu Parade Of Lights.
I'm sure it will be one kick ass party, but I already committed to the Parade of Lights.
Sincerely Sorry ~RiverKitty frown

MJ19
12-02-2002, 07:09 PM
missboatnam1:
mj, i kinda have a plot with somewith the same ingredent you have, hope its not the same gift!!! wink I think I'll try to convince my future kids that Mary Kate & Ashley from Wal-mart is name brand :D wink That is the one thing about having kids that scares me...if they are half as bad as I was (wouldn't even walk near the 'sears' end of the mall when I was yougner)I'm doomed. I guess I better start playing the lotto before having children. wink
I think this crowd is fond of whipping cream...so the more the merrier :D ...did I hear someone was going to costco for whip cream? eek!

missboatnam1
12-02-2002, 07:20 PM
MJ, kinda sounds as though this could be a 'CREAM' PARTY versus a "FOAM" PARTY!!!!...i think maybe we otta hit cosco :D wink :D wink
that would be pretty funny though!!!!

NashvilleBound
12-02-2002, 07:39 PM
Just got back from Costco..all OUT of whipped cream....whats the deal? Who beat me too it? But we did finds some killer gag gifts at Spencers. Got two for just less than $20 ea. Its kinda a merge between "normal" stores and "F Street" We had our 11 year old son and he was kinda like ewww through the whole place. Had to keep him occupied elsewhere.

DickDanger
12-02-2002, 08:01 PM
So, here we are...less than a week away. If anyone is in need of the address, or has any other questions, now is the time to ask. Hope that everyone who committed is still on target here. Should be a great time. We just purchased an industrial margarita machine today, as well as dropped the boat off at D&S for new upholstery....I think that I just saw about $4000 fly out of my pocket in a matter of hours...Merry Christmas!!! -DD Out
[ December 02, 2002, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

Hotcrusader76
12-02-2002, 08:28 PM
DD,
Can you sum up the details....
Keg right? or is this BYOB? Margaritas? How can I contribute with regard to that?
~Ty

missboatnam1
12-02-2002, 08:49 PM
if im not mistaken, its BYOB, and hes getting a little keg....just to help us get a little drunker eek! eek!
what time is everyone going??? i think we are going to be there around 5:30 ish!!! DD is that time ok???????

DickDanger
12-02-2002, 09:48 PM
Actually, I am getting the bigger keg of Coors Light. Dont know how many gallons it is...12-14 maybe??? The only BYOB part of it is if you want something OTHER than beer to drink. If anyone feels like sporting some tequila to help with the margaritas, feel free. I have 2 bottles of Cabo, but that is MINE, and off limits for the margies. We also have Cuervo as well. 530 ish sounds good to me. Example: If your significant other drinks Zimas, bring that for HER to drink, or whatever it is that you prefer. Like I said, if he doesnt get nailed for OT on Sat, I will have a bartender here to mix up anything that anyone wants to drink. Just bring the booze/and or mixers!!! -DD Out
A bit of info...
Anytime the song "Mas Tequila" comes on, the tequila drinkers either have to do a shot, OR pick someone to do a body shot with!!!
Anyone that commits a party foul (spilled drink) and are called on it, has to let the person of their choice eat whipped cream off of a predetemined part of their anatomy.
There will be a couple more rules as well....heh heh.
[ December 02, 2002, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

gigamurph
12-02-2002, 10:41 PM
"Anyone that commits a party foul (spilled drink) and are called on it, has to let the person of their choice eat whipped cream off of a predetemined part of their anatomy."-DickDanger
Hell DD; I'd even be willin' to spring for the carpet cleanin' bill for a little bit of this action! eek! :p wink :D

NashvilleBound
12-03-2002, 05:11 AM
Here we go....... :D

Hotcrusader76
12-03-2002, 07:17 AM
Oh shit.......so we will either run out of whip cream or tequila? :D

MJ19
12-03-2002, 10:23 AM
Hotcrusader76:Oh shit.......so we will either run out of whip cream or tequila? D Hopefully both by the end of the night eek! :D

MJ19
12-03-2002, 01:38 PM
missboatnam1:
MJ, kinda sounds as though this could be a 'CREAM' PARTY versus a "FOAM" PARTY!!!!...i think maybe we otta hit cosco that would be pretty funny though!!!!Couldn’t we have a foam/cream party? :confused: :D Maybe dance about in some foam with cream all over...hmmmm only if the boys do it too!!! wink
I kind of like the idea of naked men having a hoola hoop contest with a dollop of whip cream on the tipper...last one to loose his cream wins... eek! :D wink :p

75_Elim
12-03-2002, 01:41 PM
Hey DD, Can you shoot me a map to "La Crib de Danger"
Thanks
email to Shooter@Socal.rr.com

75_Elim
12-03-2002, 01:48 PM
MJ19:
missboatnam1:
MJ, kinda sounds as though this could be a 'CREAM' PARTY versus a "FOAM" PARTY!!!!...i think maybe we otta hit cosco that would be pretty funny though!!!!Couldn’t we have a foam/cream party? :confused: :D Maybe dance about in some foam with cream all over...hmmmm only if the boys do it too!!!
I kind of like the idea of naked men having a hoola hoop contest with a dollop of whip cream on the tipper...last one to loose his cream wins... eek! eek! eek! Holy Smokes eek! eek!
This party is getting crazy. With that in mind I'd like to suggest a fair size kiddy pool filled with whipped cream for bikini wrestling :D

missboatnam1
12-03-2002, 04:14 PM
well DD there ya go, there's your "theem" for the party......"WHIP CREAM" XMAS PARTY...
we will keep it outside eek!
hows the la casa danger's comming along???
im really need to down some ice cold beer, its been a hell of a week and its only tuesday!!!!! frown

DickDanger
12-03-2002, 09:26 PM
The house is just about done. Went on a Xmas tree mission this evening, and came home with a 9 footer. Everything is coming together nicely. Picked up the margarita mixes today as well. I can only say in regards to the whipped cream/body shot escapades.....Sarurday would NOT be the time to get shy all of a sudden. The Mardi Gras beads may even make a surprise appearance, but only if the monkey shows up......-DD Out
http://www.060877.com/bad_monkey.jpg
[ December 03, 2002, 09:29 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

JetBoatRich
12-03-2002, 09:29 PM
How do we get there?

Eric455
12-04-2002, 12:14 AM
i just cant wait ANYMORRREEEE..... i mean whats left... 3 mor... damb it 4 more days. ohh well 4 more days of climbing polls till then i need to know how to get their. i think :confused:
eric

JetBoatRich
12-04-2002, 07:27 AM
Eric455:
i just cant wait ANYMORRREEEE..... i mean whats left... 3 mor... damb it 4 more days. ohh well 4 more days of climbing polls till then i need to know how to get their. i think :confused:
ericEric I going to the show today then having dinner with your Boss, Rick and Paublo.

Eric455
12-04-2002, 08:10 AM
what show? dont tell me its the NACC simanar. dinner sounds good what was your cell # again i'll bug while your thier... lol
see ya guys
thanx

beached1
12-04-2002, 06:38 PM
Posted this on the other DD thread:
Unfortunately, we won't be able to make it. Grandpa, our baby sitter had to cancel. I might try to drop by solo if possible, but my apologies for being a flake.
frown

NashvilleBound
12-04-2002, 06:40 PM
DickDanger
Anyone that commits a party foul (spilled drink) and are called on it, has to let the person of their choice eat whipped cream off of a predetemined part of their anatomy.
There will be a couple more rules as well....heh heh.[/QB]I already see some problems with this rule. If someone commits "The Foul" the other partiers should choose the "other" person and "part" not the fouler. Otherwise your carpet going to have the Southwestern look from all the food and drink....

DickDanger
12-04-2002, 06:54 PM
NB, good point. This rule change is now in effect!!! The person that commits the foul will have no say so in their "punishment", so be careful.
Again, if directions to the party are needed, let me know within the next 2 days. Everyone is welcome!!!
-DD Out
[ December 04, 2002, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

NashvilleBound
12-04-2002, 06:58 PM
You have everything under control? If you need us to pick anything up on the way just let us know.....

missboatnam1
12-05-2002, 06:26 PM
i think DD stressin, ......hello anyone home??? dave you home man??????...hee hee, just got my gift, i think its pretty cool!!! idea2
is everyone getting ready to rumble????? sqsmile
i really really need a night out, dave what time can we get there, reamber i have a food set up task!!!! ha ha ha
linda, anything i can do???
JUST CHEKIN THE NEW LITTLE GUYS!!! argue
as mr b say's...SKI YA LATER smilespi smilespi

MJ19
12-05-2002, 06:34 PM
DD,
For little ol me...could you run by those 'rules' again. frown

Hotcrusader76
12-05-2002, 07:10 PM
Jewels and I will be there around 5PM or earlier. We are staying down the street at a relatives house.
Just let us know Linda...

75_Elim
12-05-2002, 08:18 PM
DickDanger:
Again, if directions to the party are needed, let me know within the next 2 days. Everyone is welcome!!!
-DD OutI need those directions if you guys want me to deliver the mashed potatos.

Hotcrusader76
12-05-2002, 08:20 PM
75_Elim:
DickDanger:
-DD OutI need those directions if you guys want me to deliver the mashed potatos.Hahahaaa...how did you get stuck with tators.....Did you brew up about 5lbs of that stuff? jawdrop
Right on! :D

MJ19
12-05-2002, 08:49 PM
I need those directions if you guys want me to deliver the mashed potatos.I thought 78Eliminator was the one that had a thing for Mashed Potatoes? wink
MissBoatNam,
Miller said to me tonight..."can I bring the pies?...I don't know what kind of side dish to bring" argue :rolleyes: wink :D
so for the record: Miller is bringing pies & MJ will bring a side dish. :D wink

missboatnam1
12-05-2002, 09:32 PM
mj, men always seem to back out on there word, dont they????... :rolleyes: ...mj, we need stuffing, get a couple of boxes of the good stuff, and that would be great!!....LINDA SAVE THE DRIPPINGS!!!!...(need gravey)
i can already tell, im the old stokie here, but, i can say i can out-drink anyone there!!!...i was born with a beer in my hand, yes it was coors light..... eek! eek! i have alot of pratice!!! :D
can you hang with me???

Windy
12-05-2002, 09:33 PM
May I have your attention please...
Hey all you party goobers...dont forget to bring your gag gifts...make sure they are wraped with no name on em for "white elephant". One per person.
MissHBjet

missboatnam1
12-05-2002, 09:41 PM
NURSE WINDY!! so good to see you!!!
i got mine do you?????...what time u guys going??????...cant wait to you and randy!!!..its been too long cry cry

Hotcrusader76
12-05-2002, 09:41 PM
Well if the men had a chance to speak here... :D
We are still on for the Deviled Eggs and Enchiladas....is there anything else I can assist on....HELLO>.....someone answer me... :D

missboatnam1
12-05-2002, 09:42 PM
hey HC79....ha haha hee heee.....j/k....your fine.....we have to reamber to save room for FOOD.....well have plenty belive me!!!! wink

Windy
12-05-2002, 09:48 PM
missboatnam1:
NURSE WINDY!! so good to see you!!!
i got mine do you?????...what time u guys going??????...cant wait to you and randy!!!..its been too long cry cry Girl...course I gots mine wink RTJas will be with us, and we should be showing up around 8.
MissHBjet

missboatnam1
12-05-2002, 11:19 PM
windy,thats way too late, if you need a place to crash, you can come here, got plenty of room!!!
that goes for anyone in need of a place to stay.... pigfly
[ December 05, 2002, 11:20 PM: Message edited by: missboatnam1 ]

Havasu Doug
12-06-2002, 02:25 AM
DickDanger:
Actually, I am getting the bigger keg of Coors Light. Dont know how many gallons it is...12-14 maybe???
DD, that keg contains 160 12oz servings which totals 15 gallons. You'll believe it when you pick it up! :D

gigamurph
12-06-2002, 09:02 AM
Havasu Doug:
DickDanger:
Actually, I am getting the bigger keg of Coors Light. Dont know how many gallons it is...12-14 maybe???
DD, that keg contains 160 12oz servings which totals 15 gallons. You'll believe it when you pick it up! :D Well; we got that cleared up! We all know what DD is drinkin'; what's everyone else bringin'? Oh; and DD; find your own damn chair!
:p

MJ19
12-06-2002, 01:57 PM
missboatnam1:
windy,thats way too late, if you need a place to crash, you can come here, got plenty of room!!!
that goes for anyone in need of a place to stay.... pigfly Oh now you break loose with the free place to stay :rolleyes: after miller and I went round and round to find a hotel wink :p

miller19j
12-06-2002, 01:59 PM
Oh now you break loose with the free place to stay after miller and I went round and round to find a hotel I'll bet that is why she waited untel now! :D

MJ19
12-06-2002, 02:03 PM
missboatnam1
can you hang with me???I don't know...I'm starting to get scared...after the PM I got from DD...I'm thinking I need to bring a large supply of pony tail holders...so far no one is volunteering to hold my hair while I pray to the "Porcelain God"
I'm a light weight and a few body shots of "To-Kill-Ya" might just do me in eek! Well I guess I'll play with the big kids until they kick me out to the curb. wink :D

missboatnam1
12-06-2002, 02:07 PM
mj, that sounds pretty scarey, id be scared too!!

miller19j
12-06-2002, 02:09 PM
few body shots of "To-Kill-Ya"Whoo..Hoo…..
Body Shots!!!! This is getting good….Whipped Cream….Body Shots….I am having a hard time sitting still here….
I am getting dizzy I better go take a break!

DickDanger
12-06-2002, 02:18 PM
Im thinking that Miller will be doing the hairpulling routine for MJ......as far as the whipped cream thing, we just have to see how that shakes out. All I can say is: no incriminating evidence will be posted....at least, not with nudity!!!! My LA Fire buddy Rob will be there, and he is as crazy as they come, so be forewarned. -DD Out
[ December 06, 2002, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

picklefork1
12-06-2002, 02:32 PM
Hey can pipesclean chestah and I crash this micky ficky or what, how do we get there from the 91 is it off of Van Buren?

missboatnam1
12-06-2002, 05:04 PM
nawwwwww, not even mj, you guys are welcome to stay, i dident know you were havin problems, i thought maybe you wanted to get pampered for a night.....i love hotels!!!! :D
whats all the gals wearing? with all the crapola, i havent even thought of it, ill probly end up in jeans..... eek!
PICKLEFORK, I LOVE YOUR PIC, I USE TO LOVE THAT GUY, HE WAS FUNNIER THAN SHIT BACK IN THE DAY!!
[ December 06, 2002, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: missboatnam1 ]

picklefork1
12-06-2002, 08:45 PM
Miss Boatnam, I still for the life of me can't figure out who put that homepage or that picture up in my profile, it's funny so I left it. How about the party , how do we get there and what should we bring besides tons of adult beverages.
[ December 06, 2002, 08:46 PM: Message edited by: picklefork1 ]

Windy
12-06-2002, 10:56 PM
Hey picklefork...email DD for directions...c ya guys there...just bring some drink, wraped gag gifts and yourselves.
I'll have 2 guys with me Randy and Jason...woo hoo :p .
MissHBjet
[ December 06, 2002, 10:58 PM: Message edited by: MissHBjet ]

MJ19
12-06-2002, 11:03 PM
missboatnam1:
nawwwwww, not even mj, you guys are welcome to stay, i dident know you were havin problems, i thought maybe you wanted to get pampered for a night.....i love hotels!!!! D
whats all the gals wearing? with all the crapola, i havent even thought of it, ill probly end up in jeans..... eek! That is too funny...I was going to ask, but figured I'd show up in 'whatever'...what is the attire for the night (no whip cream comments from the peanut gallery) wink
regarding the hotel...we were hoping to find a place 'closer' so we didn't have to worry about drinking and driving...but the Marriott was the closet place with room.(I guess Miller will have to stop drinking sooner...he, he) :p We are hoping there is a taxi, or some sort of shuttle? :confused: We shall find out tomorrow :cool:
Oh I meant to ask...did you say bring two boxes of stuffing? Or 'prepare' two boxes of stuffing? I guess I'll surf back in this thread and see what it was again that was needed...Miller is all set on his 'pies' :rolleyes: wink
Whooo hooo tomorrow night is gunna be a blast!!!

MJ19
12-06-2002, 11:08 PM
missboatnam1
mj, we need stuffing, get a couple of boxes of the good stuff, and that would be greatPlease clarify...Domestically Challenged Here:
Do I bring two boxes of stuffing? :confused:
Do I make/prepare stuffing? :confused:
Do I buy already made stuffing in boxes? :confused:
I've never done stuffing before...I want my pies back...ahhh the pressure is too much eek! wink :D

MJ19
12-06-2002, 11:10 PM
MissHBjet:
I'll have 2 guys with me Randy and Jason...woo hoo p How do you rate? I want two guys. :D
Must be that brunette thing going for ya again wink

Windy
12-06-2002, 11:54 PM
MJ19:
MissHBjet:
I'll have 2 guys with me Randy and Jason...woo hoo p How do you rate? I want two guys. :D
Must be that brunette thing going for ya again wink Bring that whip cream and you can have all the boys you want :D
MissHBjet

MJ19
12-06-2002, 11:57 PM
MissHBjet:
Bring that whip cream and you can have all the boys you want D
MissHBjetSomething tells me if I bring the whip cream...my hubby will loose his' right there on the spot. eek! wink :D

Windy
12-07-2002, 12:00 AM
Somethen tells me you know this from expirence...Hee Hee :D

MJ19
12-07-2002, 12:08 AM
MissHBjet:
Somethen tells me you know this from expirence...Hee Hee :D not really, but the fact that the mention of it has him glued to my ass while I'm trying to cook dinner :rolleyes: does give me a hint. :D

MJ19
12-07-2002, 12:19 AM
heading to bed...but if someone could get back to me regarding the stuffing before 11am Saturday that would be great, otherwise I'll do my best. eek! :D
goodnight http://www.havasudoug.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sleep.gif

Havasu Doug
12-07-2002, 12:24 AM
MJ19:
heading to bed...but if someone could get back to me regarding the stuffing before 11am Saturday that would be great, otherwise I'll do my best. eek! :D
goodnight http://www.havasudoug.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sleep.gifGoodnight and see ya tomorrow FINALLY! :D

Hustler
12-07-2002, 09:15 AM
Well it looks like we will make it!!! I'll have my brother and his wife with us. I need directions......DD you have mail

NoFearFoxy1
12-07-2002, 09:40 AM
MJ, I will have stuffing in the turkey and extra too, I think it will be enough. Picklefork I'll have DD email you the directions. See you all tonight. Linda

miller19j
12-07-2002, 10:20 AM
MissHBjet:
Somethen tells me you know this from expirence...Hee Hee :D Hey, I resemble….I mean resent that comment
Well MJ and I are about to start our trek down south. See you all tonight!

MJ19
12-07-2002, 10:46 AM
NoFearFoxy1:
MJ, I will have stuffing in the turkey and extra too, I think it will be enough. Picklefork I'll have DD email you the directions. See you all tonight. Lindawell that solved that...thanks!!! :D
I will pick up a side dish on the way down there...(no not a date for HD...a side dish) :p wink :D
Well we are off...see ya in a few hours...ciao :cool:

JetBoatRich
12-07-2002, 11:51 AM
Get there around 7, drive careful.
Could drive fast, less time on the road! devil

missboatnam1
12-07-2002, 12:02 PM
right on hustler!!!! i'll be there at 6:30, see ya boaters there tonight!!! :D

boatnam2
12-07-2002, 05:50 PM
im glad im not a woman,missb got home late from work so i ended up burning the roast,burning the potato's.well i picked out my best t-shirt and im ready to rock!

MJ19
12-08-2002, 03:02 PM
boatnam2:
im glad im not a woman,missb got home late from work so i ended up burning the roast,burning the potato's.well i picked out my best t-shirt and im ready to rock!Where did you go? Left early...shame shame! What could be more important then friends! :D

gigamurph
12-08-2002, 10:20 PM
I'm not goin'. Oops! S**t! Already went there! :D