PDA

View Full Version : Props

beyondhelpin
08-12-2003, 03:48 PM
Just had my prop redone by one of the guys who is or used to hang out on the boards some time. Cant remember his handle but he owns Keystome Propeller Service. Just wanted to say thanks and let anyone who needs some prop work done know that he did a great job on my prop. I am real skittish about prop repair shops (like a new person cutting your hair)but he hooked me up and did a great job. I will definitely use him again.
[ August 12, 2003, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: beyondhelpin ]

Infomaniac
08-12-2003, 05:23 PM
Steve@kps
Cool guy

Infomaniac
08-12-2003, 05:41 PM
It turned out nice. They are messing with the engine a little bit but they did a great job.

Posey
08-13-2003, 06:43 AM
beyondhelpin:
Just had my prop redone by one of the guys who is or used to hang out on the boards some time. Cant remember his handle but he owns Keystome Propeller Service. Just wanted to say thanks and let anyone who needs some prop work done know that he did a great job on my prop. I am real skittish about prop repair shops (like a new person cutting your hair)but he hooked me up and did a great job. I will definitely use him again. Is this guy around Keystone lake? I'm like you about props, looking for a good job. :cool:

Infomaniac
08-13-2003, 08:08 PM
Yes his shop is close to Keystone.

beyondhelpin
08-17-2003, 08:22 PM
His shop is close to Keystone in Sand Springs. Right off 129th Street, I think. Like Info said, good guy. Hooked me up. The prop performs better than new!
Hey Info was down in your stomping grounds last week, Party Island. Old friend just bought a place just up the river a couple of weeks ago. Went to check out the new digs. Looked for your boat but did not see you.
Meet another ***boater out on Skiatook today. Concord Jim. Been tied up with some buds about 20' from him for a few hours. Talked to him and his crew earlier about the Scarab they were in. Music was to loud to hear. When we were leaving he waved me over and asked if I was on ***boat and thought he recognized my boat. You just never know.