PDA

View Full Version : HaPPy Holidays

BigDaddy
12-18-2002, 09:02 PM
Hey I hope Yall have a Happy Holiday and that every one gets a Message or something.
http://www.realdoll.com/images/boobs.gif
and Hey Infomaniac (Ron) can you make copy of Video and send me one E-mail me if you can Thanks BigDaDDy (Shawn)
[ December 19, 2002, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: BigDaddy ]

superV
12-19-2002, 09:22 AM
I think a link is order for this one! We would like to see the whole thing. :D

Sea Esta
12-19-2002, 10:24 AM
HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all. May you all have a safe and wonderful Christmas and New Year.

HavasuDreamin'
12-19-2002, 11:27 AM
RiverDave:
Hey Big Daddy, if you swith that to a "link" instead of an image then the big bad internet cops won't take it down. wink
RDYes there is a new sheriff in town.......uh sheriff(s) that seem to be on top of things a bit more than ***boat. I guess that is why there are new sheriffs.
Merry X-mas to all and a safe and happy new year!

HCS
12-19-2002, 02:50 PM
Now that goes over real well at work! :D
Happy holidays! WHUUU.....

HM
12-19-2002, 04:05 PM
Check the source on that pic!
Not only are the boobs fake, so is the whole body! It is a doll!
Only $6,000!

Infomaniac
12-19-2002, 07:05 PM
Big Daddy:
How much video do you want? just the ones posted or the whole thing. The whole thing is boring. Randy did most of the video. I was busy. He has the digital stuff. I made some shorts and then copied the whole thing to VHS.
Maybe we can work out a trade? Let me borrow your doll. Completely purged of any deposits first. :D

BigDaddy
12-19-2002, 08:07 PM
Infomaniac:
Big Daddy:
How much video do you want? just the ones posted or the whole thing. The whole thing is boring. Randy did most of the video. I was busy. He has the digital stuff. I made some shorts and then copied the whole thing to VHS.
Maybe we can work out a trade? Let me borrow your doll. Completely purged of any deposits first. :D Well if could Afford onr of those Dolls I wouldnt have time for this or for Boating or work well you get the Idea
I got that from a web site heres a Link for you and I will Change the image for every ones Safety sorry if I offended any one.
and the edited one will do Thanks Ron.
http://www.realdollsex.com/

Rexone
12-19-2002, 08:11 PM
I think its more a matter of offending a handful who have a hard on for this site than any of us, but thanks for changing it. :)

BigDaddy
12-19-2002, 08:12 PM
HolyMoly:
Check the source on that pic!
Not only are the boobs fake, so is the whole body! It is a doll!
Only $6,000! Well they do look very Real But they arnt so does this make them Wrong to Show the Realness of them that is what that Image was but yes they are Fake.
Yall Have a Good Holiday Season