PDA

View Full Version : LOTO Shootout

Thunderbutt
08-25-2003, 12:40 PM
Sea Esta, it was good to see you, I went up and down the line four times to locate you and Super-V or Imfomanic. The jello cocktail was GOOOOD. Man did we get shitfaced. We left early and on the way out Bicardi Silver and about four other boats where sitting about 1 mile up stream from the staging point, so we sat there for awhile and they started to move back to the staging line. Bircadi siver motors was loaded up so they made some Binzi runs to clean it up, what a show, it was better then the races, we were 50 feet from them. Can't wait till next year.
To bad about the HTM boat, but he is OK

Sea Esta
08-25-2003, 05:33 PM
thunderbutt...it was good to meet you as well. We'll be at the Lake next weekend. Now that I know which cove your in, I'll swing by and see if your around and have a cold one for you. I may have some of those jello shots left for you...lol.

26 QUEST
08-25-2003, 05:35 PM
who was the bad boy this year?

Sea Esta
08-26-2003, 04:50 AM
Callan Marine took it with an official run of 203. She did have a last run of 205 but was disqualified for starting before the starting line.

superV
08-27-2003, 12:04 PM
Sorry i missed you all. At 430pm on friday my work told me i had more important plans than the shoot out and since that is what pays for the toys i did as i was told :mad: argue

Sea Esta
08-27-2003, 06:12 PM
SuperV...There will be next year for the shootout, But there is plenty of boating season left to get together.... :)