PDA

View Full Version : Hottest jet on ebay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-14-2006, 08:27 PM
This is my dreamboat!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jet-Boat-jet-boat-JET-BOAT-Texas-Fully-restored_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ63686QQitemZ46 21777202QQrdZ1
http://i1.ebayimg.com/02/i/06/8c/d1/7a_12.JPG
http://i6.ebayimg.com/03/i/06/87/76/5c_12.JPG
http://i18.ebayimg.com/05/i/06/67/e1/35_12.JPG

beerjet
03-14-2006, 08:39 PM
I am speechless......and thats not good . :D

YeLLowBoaT
03-14-2006, 08:46 PM
I love the "a la" 4x4 shifters, seats and consol.........

beerjet
03-14-2006, 08:48 PM
I was really diggin the "night rider " center console.

GUGS102
03-14-2006, 08:55 PM
Well now wait a minute, I've got a set of seats and harnesses in the car....Might even look as bad as the pictures of the ebay boat.
I think the color would look great in the sun, but man the rest of the "custom extras" leave a little to be desired.
Perfect project for someone who has a blazer or bronco with no interior and a couple of milk crates for the boat...Now that would be "custom extras"
You sometimes wonder how someone would come up with these things. I'd really like to watch when they decide the seats and console are a good idea. I think it would be funny to watch their epihany(sp) and the excitment it must have brought.
Gugs

GunninGopher
03-14-2006, 08:58 PM
If that came out exactly how he wanted....
I gotta see some more of this guy's ideas!
$9,800 for that boat. Good luck. Maybe he'll get it. If there's one thing I've come to realize: There is always at least 2 people on this planet that are freaky-wierd in the exact same way, and the internet lets them get together.

Coleitis22
03-14-2006, 09:48 PM
If that came out exactly how he wanted....
I gotta see some more of this guy's ideas!
$9,800 for that boat. Good luck. Maybe he'll get it. If there's one thing I've come to realize: There is always at least 2 people on this planet that are freaky-wierd in the exact same way, and the internet lets them get together.
First look straight on, I was wondering who those two black guys were sittin in it.

maxwedge
03-14-2006, 09:51 PM
So I'm I'm sitting here like a moron looking at the daytime engine pics and thinking, "What the hell are those things bolted to the valve covers?...too short to be rope deflectors. Then I glanced at the other photos.... OMG, It's for holding the neon tubes!" LMAO. Somewhere a blinged out, lowrider, Civic is missing it's interior. :D
Sad that it would be a nice boat with a different interior. Might even be worth half what he is asking.

Coleitis22
03-14-2006, 09:53 PM
So I'm I'm sitting here like a moron looking at the daytime engine pics and thinking, "What the hell are those things bolted to the valve covers?...too short to be rope deflectors. Then I glanced at the other photos.... OMG, It's for holding the neon tubes!" LMAO. Somewhere a blinged out, lowrider, Civic is missing it's interior. :D
Sad that it would be a nice boat with a different interior. Might even be worth half what he is asking.
:crossx: Neon stands out at high noon on Havi

Moneypitt
03-14-2006, 09:55 PM
I guess drugs really do take a toll............MP

BigBlockBaja
03-14-2006, 10:24 PM
This looks really safe......
http://i17.ebayimg.com/02/i/06/84/f9/86_12.JPG

maxwedge
03-14-2006, 10:32 PM
This looks really safe......
Seems fine to me, but then again, I'm the moron that ran this set-up for a few weeks last year :eek: :eek:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/2890pump_pic-med.jpg

MudPumper
03-14-2006, 10:48 PM
Wow, these seats are pretty rediculous (sp). :)
http://i17.ebayimg.com/02/i/06/86/09/5c_12.JPG

Cas
03-14-2006, 11:05 PM
Over the years I've heard a lot of complaints about not enough storage, no place to put a stereo, no place for drinks, seats aren't comfortable, etc.
This guy has solved all those issues! He's even saving energy by using neon!
All that's left is proving it's performance. Maybe someone needs to email him directions to Ming.

RCB19
03-14-2006, 11:07 PM
Where's Hasslehoff?

Cas
03-14-2006, 11:15 PM
maybe Hot Boat should do a article on it in the Reader's Rides section or a step by step How To...

river redy
03-15-2006, 05:56 AM
The owner of this boat plays a banjo and lives in the Bayou, it probably squeels like a pig!!

Sleek-Jet
03-15-2006, 06:20 AM
Where's Kimmy??? :crossx: :skull: :220v: :D :D :D

mrgoslow
03-15-2006, 06:52 AM
anyone notice the folding rear seat!

Liberator TJ1984
03-15-2006, 06:54 AM
See what you BeerCan boaters started !!!!
:p

Jordy
03-15-2006, 07:11 AM
Wow, the only thing missing are some big towel rack grab handles on the bow and a roll bar out of a jeep with some window nets. I wish I could find that pic, and those of you who have been here a while know which one I'm talking about. That boat might have just been more blinged than this one, but not by much. :D :D :D

hack job
03-15-2006, 08:35 AM
Wow, the only thing missing are some big towel rack grab handles on the bow and a roll bar out of a jeep with some window nets. I wish I could find that pic, and those of you who have been here a while know which one I'm talking about. That boat might have just been more blinged than this one, but not by much. :D :D :D
that boat was choice!

Cas
03-15-2006, 08:49 AM
that boat left a lot of people speechless! somebody has to have it on their computer!

ShutYaPieHole
03-15-2006, 09:14 AM
Come on guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You gotta give credit where credits due. It takes a skilled idiot to screw up a boat like that. He's probably been on Jerry Springer four or five times.

old rigger
03-15-2006, 09:23 AM
come on guys, haven't you heard that everything in Texas is done bigger and better.
This steering set-up is just fockin scary...

Jordy
03-15-2006, 09:27 AM
that boat left a lot of people speechless! somebody has to have it on their computer!
I thought I had it, but looked and cant find it. I'm hoping someone does as there are lots of people on here who are new enough that they missed it the first time. Who's got the pic???

Cas
03-15-2006, 09:33 AM
I thought I had it, but looked and cant find it. I'm hoping someone does as there are lots of people on here who are new enough that they missed it the first time. Who's got the pic???
I thought all you would need to do is go out to your driveway to get a new one :D

Jordy
03-15-2006, 09:50 AM
I thought all you would need to do is go out to your driveway to get a new one :D
Nah, I sold it to someone in Texas or Mississippi remember??? :D :D :D

Rooster
03-15-2006, 10:55 AM
Whats the second lever for... Shiftin into 4LO to go up-river???

GunninGopher
03-15-2006, 02:02 PM
Whats the second lever for... Shiftin into 4LO to go up-river???
Funny, I needed that!!!

BigBlockBaja
03-15-2006, 02:08 PM
I just figured out what that big rudder is for. Its acually rubber and if the motor breaks down, you can turn the steering wheel back and forth really fast and it will propell you like a fish... This guy is one smart cookie...
Can someone email this guy with a link to this thread and tell him how f*cking lame his boat is?

Wicked Performance Boats
03-15-2006, 03:14 PM
In the ad it says, One lever for shifting and one lever for throttle. Budlight :D

bergen
03-15-2006, 04:49 PM
gotta luv those seats, this guy was really brain storming when he came up with that idea, now you guys know when your on lake in the middle of august and the mercury's pushing 102 in the shade, my buddy can make a quick pass on the lake with way more breeze to cool-em down faster its almost like standing up in your boat,
ps. i heard he used to work for a van conversion shop.

v-drive
03-15-2006, 05:29 PM
I don't even know what to say. You think you've seen everything and then someone steps up and blindsides you. v-drive

jrork
03-15-2006, 06:16 PM
Just once I'd like to come up with idea that nobody has ever seen, then somebody like this just lays his name on all the good ones. There can't be many left....
Nuts, I wonder what neons on my lawntractor would look like?

Cheyenne19
03-15-2006, 06:17 PM
The roll bar boat was as red as the mullet that piloted it. This boat probably gets towed by a wrx or civic, or some rice burner with neon. Their both amazing in their own regards.

SmokinLowriderSS
03-15-2006, 07:39 PM
Ok, Lets all start the pool on which brand and year minivan the console came from, and in a couple days someone can e-mail him and find out. :crossx: :p

YeLLowBoaT
03-15-2006, 07:51 PM
maybe its just me, but a starting price of $9800 is just a tad bit too high....
I just love this qoute from the info......
"I bought the boat and spend the entire 2005 summer restoring it to my own taste. It turned out perfect in every way."

Jspeeddemon
03-15-2006, 07:58 PM
Ok imagine this scene how it all came together. Guys are kickin back in the garage, it's winter and nothing going on but football. The owner of the boat says to his buddy "Hey Shaggy,Does Scooby still have those back seats out of the Mystery Van?" Shaggy says, "No I think Velma bought them for her VW van." Boat owner insists that Shaggy call and offer anything it takes to get those seats from her for the boat. That is the story behind how they ended up in the Mystery Boat.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-15-2006, 08:26 PM
maybe its just me, but a starting price of $9800 is just a tad bit too high....
I just love this qoute from the info......
"I bought the boat and spend the entire 2005 summer restoring it to my own taste. It turned out perfect in every way."
Yeah it turned out perfect all right......... to the handicaped......

Cas
03-15-2006, 09:25 PM
Ok imagine this scene how it all came together. Guys are kickin back in the garage, it's winter and nothing going on but football. The owner of the boat says to his buddy "Hey Shaggy,Does Scooby still have those back seats out of the Mystery Van?" Shaggy says, "No I think Velma bought them for her VW van." Boat owner insists that Shaggy call and offer anything it takes to get those seats from her for the boat. That is the story behind how they ended up in the Mystery Boat.
I was thinking a few people got together and started mixing alcohol and some sort of drugs.....obviously some wort of halucigins (sp)

Rondane
03-15-2006, 09:58 PM
Yeah it turned out perfect all right......... to the handicaped......
Boy this is just too funny, pickin on someones pride and joy. Is this what you do all day at what you call your "automotive" workplace or is it breaktime?? Tough crowd...pick on anyone and everyone who is an outsider and doesnt follow the norm and make fun of people who aren't here to defend themselves. He obviously likes it and if he gets his price i'm sure that will silence the naysayers. Hate to think if that was my boat and i posted pics on here. :yuk: Besides, you should love those seats...one to spit, and one to swallow. You definately should be considered a quality poster on this forum.
rondane

SmokinLowriderSS
03-16-2006, 01:41 AM
Boy this is just too funny, pickin on someones pride and joy. Is this what you do all day at what you call your "automotive" workplace or is it breaktime?? Tough crowd...pick on anyone and everyone who is an outsider and doesnt follow the norm and make fun of people who aren't here to defend themselves. He obviously likes it and if he gets his price i'm sure that will silence the naysayers. Hate to think if that was my boat and i posted pics on here. :yuk: Besides, you should love those seats...one to spit, and one to swallow. You definately should be considered a quality poster on this forum.
rondane
Apparently Ronco was a consultant in the design and doesn't think you are entitled to your opinion 396. Intollerant lil f'er aint he. Maybe it was the insinuation that you were "picking on the handicapped". (screechy 10-yr old child voice) You're a bad man 396, a VERY bad man ....... and you should go to the cornfield! (anyone old enough to remember where I pulled THAT line from? hint: back when TV was worth watching)

WUTWZAT
03-16-2006, 01:57 AM
If this guy doesn't have a mullet, I don't know who would! :crossx:

SmokinLowriderSS
03-16-2006, 02:18 AM
I showed my wife the add, and she laughed, I read her this thread, and she was laughing more. This was great stuff after a long day @ w##k.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-16-2006, 07:09 AM
rondane
Youve got to be kiddin' me right??????? Why is it that you point me out when there is 2 pages of people crackin' jokes about this boat! You have a serious problem. Tell your boyfriend to stop letting his friends gang rape you. You get cranky when he does that to you. By the way, your ol' lady likes to swallow....mr rogain

Wally_Gator
03-16-2006, 07:23 AM
You're a bad man 396, a VERY bad man ....... and you should go to the cornfield! (anyone old enough to remember where I pulled THAT line from? hint: back when TV was worth watching)
Would that be the Twilight Zone with the boy whom everyone was scared of?

Cas
03-16-2006, 07:52 AM
rondane
probably about time to let it go. 396 may open his mouth and sh*t spews out but then again, most of us do the same thing every now and again. Hell, I do it at least once a month, especially if I get bored or sick of the rain or....you get the point. Besides that, I'm sure someone is or has invited the owner of that boat to join in.

dmontzsta
03-16-2006, 08:09 AM
Hanson is going to be pissed, this guy stole his idea.

Blow-n-Time
03-16-2006, 08:26 AM
Dang all the money Ive spent on crome, and just think all it takes neon?

olbiezer
03-16-2006, 12:35 PM
Quick Robin........ to the Bat Boat!!!!!!!!!

bergen
03-16-2006, 03:09 PM
rondane
some one needs to lighten up, being a member of this site since it was first started ( yes since it first started, i moved and changed my screen name )
i have never read a post on hear that was meant to seriously offend anyone on purpose. i have made posts about performance on hear that were subject to goofing on, but in the end every one who posted and goofed on me came back with another post that were helpful, rondane lighten up,
ps. since yesterday when i first seen this thread, i still laff to my self when i think of the pics and the posts i'm talking some funny chit here, the 2 black guys sitting in the boat had me rolling all day long.
bergen

canuck1
03-16-2006, 03:28 PM
I kinda like those seats

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-16-2006, 05:28 PM
First look straight on, I was wondering who those two black guys were sittin in it.
If I was a lame bitch like "Rogaine" then I would taken offense to that statement :rolleyes: :rolleyes: But since I have a sense of humor I thought it was halarious;);)

SmokinLowriderSS
03-16-2006, 07:20 PM
Would that be the Twilight Zone with the boy whom everyone was scared of?
B!INGO We have a winner here folks! And just for playing, you get a copy of the home game, available here:http://www.***boat.com/forums/
For a grand prize, you win this fabulous .............: Jetboat, available here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jet-Boat-jet-boat-JET-BOAT-Texas-Fully-restored_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ63686QQitemZ46 21777202QQrdZ1
:D :D :D :D

Rampager
03-17-2006, 04:38 AM
HAHA you beat me to it Canuck. They look pretty darn comfy if you ask me
(bought helmets/suits and harnesses in the past week :D )
Cheers

gregr1971
03-17-2006, 06:35 AM
just curious, why havent any of you guy's bid on it yet?
just kidding, that thing is a disgrace to the geat state of Texas! I could of found a lot better things to spend every paycheck on! I am leaving Texas , moving out west to colorado, any hot spots out there?

Statue
03-17-2006, 11:57 AM
I forwarded this forum link to the owner of this piece of "art".
Below is his reply.
Item: Jet Boat jet boat JET BOAT Texas - Fully restored!!! (4621777202)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
donguajardo79 is the seller.
wow! thanks for the link....i had no idea about the site.

shaun
03-17-2006, 12:43 PM
ok.... i found what was missing....
http://www.ecarboutique.com/images/upload/showroomitems/S133030104101_tn.jpg
he also needs one of these...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUNAMI-TURBO-NOISE-BLOW-OFF-VALVE-SOUND-SIMULATOR-FAKE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33742QQitemZ804763 8018QQrdZ1

Wally_Gator
03-17-2006, 02:18 PM
B!INGO We have a winner here folks! And just for playing, you get a copy of the home game, available here:http://www.***boat.com/forums/
For a grand prize, you win this fabulous .............: Jetboat, available here:
:D :D :D :D
I better hurry before someone snatches that jewel up before me...

SmokinLowriderSS
03-17-2006, 04:36 PM
It also doesn't have the overhead "radar-bar" with "integral" 6x9 speaker mount locations like the (shortened-bow) blue/yellow one I recall from last fall. Damn, wish I had saved a pic of it. I KNOW somebody has one of it. Bring it on.

SmokinLowriderSS
03-17-2006, 04:40 PM
just curious, why havent any of you guy's bid on it yet?
just kidding, that thing is a disgrace to the geat state of Texas! I could of found a lot better things to spend every paycheck on! I am leaving Texas , moving out west to colorado, any hot spots out there?
My ex's have the money I could use to "enjoy" such a "fine" example of "craftsmanship". :rolleyes:
I'm a poor divorcee who already owns a jetboat, so I get to STAY a poor divorcee. :crossx: :crossx:

stillgoin
03-18-2006, 09:46 AM
That's weird, no bids yet?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
03-20-2006, 09:00 AM
That's weird, no bids yet?
Buy it:D

gregr1971
04-08-2006, 06:57 PM
This cat must have watched Brokeback Mountain a few times to come up with that shit!

Ken F
04-08-2006, 07:19 PM
The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale.

Scoobinator
04-08-2006, 08:52 PM
Im impressed that guy took the time to put his taste in that boat the seats even recline He must of plan on driving it at night the gages and neon lights LMAO!! I bet that guy was laughed at so hard when he took it to the lake he had to make room in the corner of his warehouse.

gregr1971
04-09-2006, 05:07 AM
someone sent him a question,in that question they told him to come to ***boat and check out this thread, probably why it ended early????

Scoobinator
04-09-2006, 12:24 PM
someone sent him a question,in that question they told him to come to ***boat and check out this thread, probably why it ended early????
ILMAO you must wonder what is really going through the guys head

b's sanger
04-09-2006, 08:50 PM
This is my dreamboat!!!
http://i1.ebayimg.com/02/i/06/8c/d1/7a_12.JPG
http://i6.ebayimg.com/03/i/06/87/76/5c_12.JPG
http://i18.ebayimg.com/05/i/06/67/e1/35_12.JPG
This is why there are laws against marrying your sister and buying a boat.

RoostKing
04-10-2006, 12:29 AM
Funny,
Im a newbie here regarding boats and this thread comes up. Im like hmm thats different, although I dont like it and it seemed very cheesy, maybe thats the new style. I read this thread/saw the pics and happily my taste and good sense seems to be in line with most of ya. Cool
This is my second thread i have read since registering (ok i registerd 8 months ago but never posted or kept in contact) and for the second time tonight RonDane(sp) seems to be a bit nuts (first thread was titled Timminator or something). once again, I am happy to report my taste and good sense seems to be in line with most of ya. COOL!!!
Be prepared to answer some newbie questions regarding jet boats in the near future!!!
RoostKing...

SmokinLowriderSS
04-10-2006, 02:56 AM
Welcome Roostking. :)
You wouldn't just HAPPEN to have any minivan captains chairs laying arround would ya? A console too maybe? :idea:
A FRIEND of mine has a boat project ..... :crossx: :crossx:

RoostKing
04-11-2006, 12:36 AM
Thanks for the welcome.
I was thinking about parting out my 2001 Ranger and using the cloth seats. Would those hold up well in water? Still need a center console though. Maybe fab one up out of a Lincoln Navigator. Gottz ta get my Blizzing on!
RoostKing...

Cheap Thrills
04-11-2006, 02:34 AM
I want a set of those go fast levers and the sixpack console cooler. the only thing missing is the grocery basket with the little yellow daisys on it. Maybe some streamers for the steering wheel too. :D
C.T. :wink:

SmokinLowriderSS
04-11-2006, 02:57 AM
Damn, I'm not having any luck finding the thread on the Blue & Yellow redneck special with the sawed-off nose, the Bronco-buckets, blue-tarp back seat, and the radar bar drilled for 6x9 speakers (speakers not included).

Rondane
04-11-2006, 05:14 AM
Funny,
This is my second thread i have read since registering (ok i registerd 8 months ago but never posted or kept in contact) and for the second time tonight RonDane(sp) seems to be a bit nuts (first thread was titled Timminator or something). once again, I am happy to report my taste and good sense seems to be in line with most of ya. COOL!!!
now this is too funny too....this guy comes out of no where and just happens to mention me..hmmm. All i said about this boat was it not very nice to critisize someone pride and joy no matter what it LOOKS LIKE. Obviously, not everyones taste is the same. I never said i liked the boat and it would be a great buy did i? I said why pick on a guy who isnt here to defend himself or his boat?? That is all i said. You guys have wayyyyyyyy to much time on your hands.
rondane

SmokinLowriderSS
04-11-2006, 02:33 PM
Hooray for Ronco, the defender of all the abused and down-trodden. :rolleyes:

Backtanner
04-11-2006, 07:52 PM
If I'm thinking of the one where it looked like the guy looted a Pep Boys that was great. Using a truck roll bar as a tow boom was the best. No luck in finding the thread though. I checked all the 'Just Jet' posts from the beginning w/ 50+ replies and no luck. Perhaps it was in the 'Sandbar'

82SleekCraft
05-08-2006, 12:19 AM
Here you go.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/5284x4boat.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/5284x4boat2.jpg

maxwedge
05-08-2006, 06:52 AM
OMFG! :cry:

hallettman
05-08-2006, 08:36 AM
all i can say is wow. :confused:

b's sanger
05-08-2006, 08:50 AM
Please tell me someone photoshoped the heck out of that boat. :cry:

SmokinLowriderSS
05-08-2006, 04:26 PM
OMFG! :cry:
Ditto!!

beerjet
05-08-2006, 04:30 PM
All it needs is some 44" swampers and it's ready for "fourwheeler" magazine . I guess to each his own . Maybe he's just goin for a sprint boat look :confused:

SmokinLowriderSS
05-08-2006, 06:24 PM
All it needs is some 44" swampers and it's ready for "fourwheeler" magazine . I guess to each his own . Maybe he's just goin for a sprint boat look :confused:
I bet they're on his trailer. :p

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-08-2006, 11:23 PM
Now that is what I call "okie/backwood/redneck" engineering!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-08-2006, 11:24 PM
all i can say is wow. :confused:
I am with you on this one :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

b's sanger
05-09-2006, 06:33 AM
I bet there is a gator live well in there somewhere.

Wet Dream
05-09-2006, 07:08 AM
Dammit! I was going to see how much I could get out of Jordy for me post that pic. :D I took that pic at Raystown Lake. He is a buddy of mine, haven't seen him in about a year, but last time I talked to him, he admitted that he took all of that crap off and is now restored to a regular jet boat. He stated that there was about 500 pounds of crap on the boat. He caught HELL for that. Of course, never to his face, only on here.

gregr1971
05-09-2006, 09:18 AM
Here you go.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/5284x4boat2.jpg
WTF????