PDA

View Full Version : Meeting in the Middle at Medina Lake

OldFaithful Squirter
09-05-2003, 02:29 PM
Well for those of you whom missed out on the JETFEST 2003 gathering on Lake Corpus Christi last weekend, you can plan on meeting us up at Medina Lake at Goat Hill Camp on September 20th, and 21st. The Liquid Hot Rods Boat Shop group from Del Rio, and several of us from Midnight Boat Wurks from Orange Grove Texas are heading up there for another jet boat gathering. Billy Graham is putting this Wet Rod Run together for us so come on and join in.
http://groups.msn.com/TexasJettinFamilyandFriends (http://groups.msn.com/TexasJettinFamilyandFriends/firstmeetinginthemiddle.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=622)

OldFaithful Squirter
09-19-2003, 10:07 AM
Sept. 20th and 21st for Lake Medina Hot Boat Rally at Goat Hill Camp! The party is starting Saturday and we will be hot boating all weekend, if anyone in the area is interested come meet us at Goat Hill Camp Cove for some hot boats and cold beer!!!

mrgoslow
09-22-2003, 11:44 AM
old faithful, rainy days and wasted nights was the theme this year. what time did you arrive in the og.

OldFaithful Squirter
09-22-2003, 11:55 AM
Wasted nights was just our condition after downing all that beer and Boones Farm!! Like David said, what ever was in that shrimp we ate gave me a head ache? Or the fact that I bumped my head on the ceiling in the loft when I went to bed gave me the head ache?? We got home about 4:30 I let momma go shopping in San Antonio on the way back! I am such a nice guy! We went out to Greg's when we got back to check out the new to him TX-18 Tunnel, pretty sharp!!! And drank a few more beers, my head ache was gone by then! I got a call from Billy Graham saying he was sorry the weather turned out so bad and wanted to know if anyone was interested in trying a make up weekend before the time changes?? idea October 18th maybe?? Pass the word around and let's see if we can't get another trip up to Medina, who knows maybe Nate can get his boat in the lake this next time!!!! :)