PDA

View Full Version : Tenkiller

STROKER ACE
08-21-2002, 07:02 AM
I think there is going to be a bash at Tenkiller this weekend.

beyondhelpin
08-22-2002, 07:27 AM
What kind of bash? Probally going to be there this weekend.

STROKER ACE
08-22-2002, 08:12 AM
Dont know for shure just heard it. That cove on the west side of the lake it is across from Chicken Creek it has on dock in it owned by D.H.S. If you are going down the lake from Cookson bend it is the third cove on the right you prob. know where it is. I'll be in a 76 Hawaiian black and blue.

BigDaddy
08-22-2002, 07:16 PM
STROKER ACE:
Dont know for shure just heard it. That cove on the west side of the lake it is across from Chicken Creek it has on dock in it owned by D.H.S. If you are going down the lake from Cookson bend it is the third cove on the right you prob. know where it is. I'll be in a 76 Hawaiian black and blue.Were is TenKiller at what part of Oklahoma ??

beyondhelpin
08-24-2002, 11:47 PM
It is about 5 miles away from where the bridge collapsed on I-40. Close to Gore and Tallequah.

beyondhelpin
08-25-2002, 09:08 AM
Hey Stroker
Not sure but may have seen you in the river on other side of bridge beside a orange boat about 1:30 PM Saturday. Was that you?

Jet Junk
08-25-2002, 05:27 PM
I'm thinking about heading up there next weekend. It probably a 4 hr drive from Lawton and I was wondering if it is worth the drive. Or would I be better off going to texhoma? Of the 3 lakes around here, 2 are shallow, stump filled mud-holes and the other 1 is a deeper stump filled mud-hole.

ONAROLL
08-25-2002, 05:54 PM
Jet Junk, make the trip, been on Tenkiller for years,very pretty lake, if your enter the lake from Tahlequah you will have more landing accesses and campgrounds, if my impeller gets here see ya at the cove....

Jet Junk
08-25-2002, 06:45 PM
Onaroll, any tips on what to look out for, or what to avoid? Look for me in a blue on blue cvx-20 on Sun or Mon. Thanks....Tommy

ONAROLL
08-25-2002, 07:12 PM
JetJunk, no real hazards, deep lake , a few tree tops but they are obvious, we have had enough rain to keep it pretty nice, email and I will give you my phone# in case something gets broke, Blue CVX20 OK, Red and White 22ft Firehawk Tunnel ("Splash Me").

beyondhelpin
08-27-2002, 09:50 PM
Onaroll
I think I have seen you out on Tenkiller before. Tied up by "HouseBoat Bob" in party cove.

ONAROLL
08-28-2002, 12:59 AM
Im afraid if my parts are not here tomorrow I will be first mate on a pontoon this weekend, a fate worse than piloting "lake lice"...lol

STROKER ACE
08-28-2002, 04:12 PM
beyondhelpin:
Hey Stroker
Not sure but may have seen you in the river on other side of bridge beside a orange boat about 1:30 PM Saturday. Was that you?

STROKER ACE
08-28-2002, 04:14 PM
beyondhelpin:
Onaroll
I think I have seen you out on Tenkiller before. Tied up by "HouseBoat Bob" in party cove.Yes, it was. The orange boat belongs to one of my friends. Next time - stop!
[ August 28, 2002, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: STROKER ACE ]

STROKER ACE
08-28-2002, 05:13 PM
STROKER ACE:
beyondhelpin:
Hey Stroker
Not sure but may have seen you in the river on other side of bridge beside a orange boat about 1:30 PM Saturday. Was that you?Yes I think it was. Was the orange boat kinda junkie and faded? If it was that was me the orange boat is my buddys it was the first time he had it out looks bad but for the money it is a diamond. next time stop. Did you see a silver CVX20 full of kids with a kid skiing?

beyondhelpin
08-28-2002, 09:58 PM
Dont remember much more than the orange. We were on our way out following a buddy in a Mastercraft. I had just got a call from someone in town saying a major storm was blowing in. So we were gonna load up and head out. Looks like the storm fell apart before it got there though. Didnt know for sure if it was you or otherwise I would have stopped. Next time I will know. We will probally be down there Saturday or Monday. Sunday we are going to Grand.

beyondhelpin
08-28-2002, 10:03 PM
Pontoons make nice party platforms though. Just dont want to be the one that has to drive it!!!!!!!!