PDA

View Full Version : Lake Texoma Boaters

Jaco
08-11-2003, 02:47 PM
Just made it back to Texas this week. Looking for some info on where to hang out on Lake Texoma. Took the boat to the lake today, blew the intake gasket, again :mad: Oh well, I knew it was running to cool, which means I knew to much water pressure. I am getting good at it so... Anyone going to be on Lake Texoma this weekend?

jeffro
08-13-2003, 05:00 PM
hey jaco
i'll probably be up there on saturday. i usually put in at highport marina and run out to the islands and park. (use less gas that way) :D
what kind of boat do you have? any pics?
hit me back
later
:cool:

Jaco
08-16-2003, 02:17 PM
Sorry I missed your reply. I was actually there today, I put in at the dam, blew a gasket. Think I might have it put back together by tomorrow though if you will be out again.

Jaco
08-16-2003, 02:32 PM
By the way, I have a yellow Sanger jet.

jeffro
08-16-2003, 07:58 PM
hey
sorry - i wasn't able to come up. had to work burningm
maybe next weekend, tho.
gonna camp at west end marina over labor day weekend. you're more than welcome to come by and i'll buy you a beer or 2. :D
sorry about the gasket...hope it goes back together quick.
hit me back
laters

Jaco
08-16-2003, 10:40 PM
That sounds cool. I am thinking about getting a place at Tanglewood myself. You got a wife and kids? My wife will be in town and we plan on making a weekend of it as well. See ya in a couple of weeks!

Jaco
08-16-2003, 10:53 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showphoto.php?photo=15195&size=big&password=&sort=7&thecat=521
Tried to post the pic of my boat, if that doesn't work, and your interested in all the work go to the pics section, jet boats, page 124 hopefully it will still be there. It will be under Robert's Photos.

jeffro
08-20-2003, 05:42 PM
hey that sounds cool...
no wife, got a 21 yo boy who doesn't like to hang around me any more... :rolleyes:
anyways, just me and some buds gonna be there to have a large time! :D :D :D
by the way, bad ass boat :cool:
c ya in a couple'a weeks

Jaco
08-21-2003, 01:12 PM
Hey, I guess you probably new, but I just found out last weekend that there is going to be a big poker run there at the lake. We need to get there early so we can get a good spot on an island.

jeffro
08-21-2003, 04:45 PM
yeah - one of the stops is at the marina where we're staying... cool, huh? :D
my roomie's gonna take the trailer up friday morning and i'm coming up with the boat in the evening. sure wish i could go in the morning, tho. oughta be quite a scene - i've never been to a poker run. :rolleyes:
laters

LakeRacer
08-22-2003, 01:47 PM
jeffro:
yeah - one of the stops is at the marina where we're staying... cool, huh? :D
my roomie's gonna take the trailer up friday morning and i'm coming up with the boat in the evening. sure wish i could go in the morning, tho. oughta be quite a scene - i've never been to a poker run. :rolleyes:
laters
:cool: Jeffro,
If all your doing is watching then you still haven't been to a poker run. j/k :D Yep, we'll be stopping at the West End...first stop in the afternoon portion around 2pm. We'll be handing out cards at the end of their main dock.