PDA

View Full Version : Grand Lake - Dripping Springs - July 4th - FREE BEER!

RebarBox
06-25-2003, 06:45 PM
I figured the "FREE BEER" would get some attention. I'm not giving away free beer but If you would like to give me some beer, I'll be at the Drip on the 4th! Who's coming to Grand on the holiday?
RebarBox
28' Black Cigarette (a.k.a. - "Beer Bitch")
www.gldrippingsprings.com (http://www.gldrippingsprings.com)

Infomaniac
06-25-2003, 07:45 PM
I may need to go.
The family will be out of town wink

Seadog
06-26-2003, 05:13 AM
I'm there this weekend and back on the 3rd, but I am booked solid and probably won't make it to DS. I'll be lucky to get over to Woodard and take my nephews swimming. I'll be at the Shangri La fireworks and over at Lost Bridge. If I get a chance, Duck Creek

buck183
06-26-2003, 02:48 PM
Gave the guys a choice of going to Drip at Grand or going to Tenkiller one day. EVERYONE chose Tenkiller. Sorry, Dripping Springs just doesn't have it anymore. If Jonnly Law weren't so damned anal retentive on the lake it would be different.
There's a better turn out at Tenkiller anymore.
Buck

Posey
06-27-2003, 07:50 AM
Seadog:
I'm there this weekend and back on the 3rd, but I am booked solid and probably won't make it to DS. I'll be lucky to get over to Woodard and take my nephews swimming. I'll be at the Shangri La fireworks and over at Lost Bridge. If I get a chance, Duck Creek Seadog,
If I don't sell my boat I'll try and see you at woodard or Shangri La fireworks. Keep an eye out! :D

Greaser
07-03-2003, 03:29 PM
Damnit, you got me with the free beer :mad: