PDA

View Full Version : Paging HavasuDreamin'

kphayes
11-22-2002, 09:24 AM
Mike-Not sure if you saw a reply in "pick'n up boat" topic, but I was trying to see if your dad ever found a boat or if he was still looking, ect.
Kyle
[ November 22, 2002, 09:24 AM: Message edited by: kphayes ]

HavasuDreamin'
11-22-2002, 12:42 PM
Dad is still looking and he would have bought your boat in a heart beat had he been single. Unfortunately for him on the boating front, his wife was not real comfortable in my 19' Daytona this summer so he is looking for a 21' open bow! :(
Your boat is good looking, I don't think you will have any problems selling it. Good Luck
BTW, your new boat rocks! I need a ride next summer!
Oh and thanks for the offer to put me and the wife up in a hotel! We will be up to blarney's next year. I will let you know before hand so that we can hook up..........and from Indianapolis, it is probably a 5 hour drive towing! frown
[ November 22, 2002, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: HavasuDreamin' ]

kphayes
11-24-2002, 07:26 AM
Let us know. It's a fun time on the "Chain", but it would probably best to make it a long weekend out of it. (Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun)
Take care!

Back To Havasu
11-25-2002, 10:25 AM
HavasuDreamin' is absolutely correct. I would buy your boat in a heartbeat, but my wife is terrified of it, and it would be pointless. I took her back to Indy to ride in HavasuDreamin's gorgeous machine, and she was terrified at 50mph. Sooo, I am stuck buying a soccer-mom bowrider with higher sides...alas. Take care and you should sell you boat to the first person who looks at it.