PDA

View Full Version : Gators in Tenkiller

beyondhelpin
09-03-2002, 09:46 PM
For any of you guys who ever boat on Tenkiller: They pulled a Cayman out of the Lake the weekend before Labor day. Dont know any specific really other that a buddy said it was about 6' long. Nothing to worry about but wife was a little figidy down there Saturday!!

BigDaddy
09-04-2002, 09:43 PM
beyondhelpin:
For any of you guys who ever boat on Tenkiller: They pulled a Cayman out of the Lake the weekend before Labor day. Dont know any specific really other that a buddy said it was about 6' long. Nothing to worry about but wife was a little figidy down there Saturday!!Cool sounds like Gator Hunting in Okla before winter. was it the only one or do they think there is more to be found.
probabbly was just released recently it gets to cold for them to live thru winter in Okla but yall aint to far away for me to come Looking for some Gator or Crocs That is Wild just think explaining that to the Game Warden I seen a Gator and Had to step on the Gas and and um it was a Gator hahahaha very good

ONAROLL
09-05-2002, 12:02 AM
Beyondhelpin,
You have got to be kidding, if my wife hears anything about this, the night skinny dipping on Tenkiller is out. She is so nervous swimming at night, I can have a few beers do a good "JAWS" soundtrack impression she is out of the water and "the party is over" we havnt met, Im new to the forums but live in Tahlequah, (work in Tulsa) I did like your "sauage party" post awhile back. if the boat gods will smile just a little we should throw back a few before the snow flies.....

beyondhelpin
09-05-2002, 11:08 PM
Onaroll
What the wifey dont know wont scare her her!!!! Be careful of the perch! My guess it was someone pet. My wife was kinda freaked about it too.

STROKER ACE
09-08-2002, 02:06 PM
I did not get ate up this weekend YEA

Infomaniac
09-08-2002, 05:55 PM
beyondhelpin:
Onaroll
What the wifey dont know wont scare her her!!!! Be careful of the perch! My guess it was someone pet. My wife was kinda freaked about it too.Maybe we need to negotiate a little Hush Money :cool: :cool:

ONAROLL
09-09-2002, 07:27 PM
Infomaniac,
On second thought, maybe she should hear the "real" story, it wasnt a caymen at all, it was a 16ft Salt water crocodile, and he was pissed, ate three boats before they got him cornered too bad he got away.......and the end result would be I would never have to hear those screeching words again...slow down or let me out!!!!! lol

beyondhelpin
09-09-2002, 10:31 PM
Info
First off you ought to know since you work where I do that I am broke and and any hush money would have to come out of the babys diaper fund. Would you really want that on your consience!
Onaroll
All she knows is it was a ugly thing with big teeth. In her mind it probally was a big croc. Maybe twenty foot long mean and hungry as hell!!!!! As a matter of fact she would probally want me to hook up with Bigdaddy and go hunting for any other stray Crocs out there!!!!
[ September 09, 2002, 11:35 PM: Message edited by: beyondhelpin ]

ONAROLL
09-10-2002, 02:15 AM
Beyond,
I can see this story unfolding now, warm sunny day, ice chest full of beer, boat full of gas, honey, Im going to the lake with some other "croc" hunters to render the waters safe for you and the kids, we launch at Petit Bay, a couple of bikini clad "bank bunnies", whine, can we have a ride?, as "we" pull away from shore the "shots" ring out and my little bride is cutting us apart with my favorite bullet launcher...but, I can say "croc" hunting would be a first in my long list of stupid excuses to get out of the house.....lol

Infomaniac
09-10-2002, 06:18 AM
beyondhelpin
[QB]Info
First off you ought to know since you work where I do that I am broke and and any hush money would have to come out of the babys diaper fund. Would you really want that on your consience!
QB]No problem, Babies were born without diapers anyway.
I am on 2nd shift this week. Maybe not Thurs.