PDA

View Full Version : sitten here bored

burning cole
08-25-2002, 04:02 PM
Hey is there any one here that can show me a good time. I am in Texas for two weeks. And i am bored and Sh$%. I am in Irving Texas. I am looking for something fun to do.

Thunderbutt
08-25-2002, 04:23 PM
burning cole:
Hey is there any one here that can show me a good time. I am in Texas for two weeks. And i am bored and Sh$%. I am in Irving Texas. I am looking for something fun to do.Cole, you should have come a few miles more, maybe 8 hours to the Lake of the Ozarks for the shootout. I use to live in Agoura.

burning cole
08-26-2002, 08:46 PM
I have heard so mmuch about that place. I am stuck here in Irving for a couple of days. and found a guy with a 23 ft howard. He is taking me to some lake around here. How far are you from here? It would be nice to see some of Dallas while I am here. I have heard that the women here are wild and love to party, but I have to tell you that I have not seen that yet.

beyondhelpin
08-26-2002, 09:23 PM
You gotta get out of the house to find the hotties!!! Used to live there for about 6 months about 5 years ago and everything you want is out there just gotta go out and get it. The bars I went to are probally not the hot spots anymore. Some of the partying areas are down on Greenville Ave and the Market downtown. Just ask around about the hot spots. Im sure it cant be that hard. I was down there last year and went to a pretty hot club. Cant remember the name but it was something River. I think the first part started with a C.
By the way American Airlines has a big stewardess training center there. Try to find where they hang out and you are in like Flint! j/k
If you go to Lake Lewisville go to a place called Sneaky Petes (bar on the water). Used to get pretty wild in the cove there. Wish I could be more help. You hadnt had any answers yet so I thought I would let you in on what little I know.
PS They have some smoking strip clubs there. Try the Mens Club or Million Dollar Salon.

StealBlueZ
08-27-2002, 12:59 AM
Hey BC...If you're still here, hollah at me. I lost my job a few weeks ago, so if I aint huntin for a new one, I'm wishing I was out at the lake. I live next to the lake and go out for a few hot passes every now & then. If you got wheels, let me know and we'll hook up.

johnboy
08-27-2002, 02:43 AM
burning cole:
Hey is there any one here that can show me a good time. I am in Texas for two weeks. And i am bored and Sh$%. I am in Irving Texas. I am looking for something fun to do.Lower Greenville ave is always good, little ways from irving, but nice scene I am working, then out of town or I would try to help you out there buddy. Million $ on G-ville is good, also a feww on NorhtWest Highway. OR 35E.
Good Luck
J