PDA

View Full Version : GRAND LAKE THIS WEEKEND??

D-BO
07-30-2002, 09:11 AM
Any takers for Grand Lake this weekend?(Aug 3-4) Surley there are more hot boaters in this area other than our group?? Let me know cause the party's on!!

flattie
07-30-2002, 09:19 AM
DIRECTIONS WHERE? I HAVE 12 IN MY GROUP
FLATTIE

D-BO
07-30-2002, 03:32 PM
Dao you know where Grove Oklahoma is??

Lotoparty
07-30-2002, 04:23 PM
grand lake! very pretty lake.bought my boat there 3 years ago from port carlos.very nice people.are they still in business?

D-BO
07-30-2002, 04:35 PM
As far as I know thier still in business! If you think Grand Lake's pretty then you need to spend the weekend at Table Rock Lake!! That is one of the cleanest lakes around! Cold crystal clear water.

Lotoparty
07-30-2002, 04:40 PM
ive been to almost all the lakes in missouri including beautifull table rock.man that water is cold eek! deep too :D
loto is by far my favorite when it comes to serious playin.
table rock for scenery.

beyondhelpin
07-31-2002, 07:25 PM
I would like to go but I am committed to a birthday party on Skiatok Lake this weekend. Hopefully trailer is fixed and boat is okay. (See bet my boating week was worse than yours) Have you guys ever been to Beaver Lake. As nice is Tablerock is Beaver is a lot clearer. Went to Tablerock last year and stayed on Indian Point for a week. Things were great till momma wanted to shop in Branson. Man how I hate that town!
[ August 03, 2002, 12:23 AM: Message edited by: beyondhelpin ]

beyondhelpin
07-31-2002, 08:17 PM
Hey D-Bo,
Someone posted about a poker run on Grand. Doesent say when or where. Have you heard anything about it?

D-BO
08-02-2002, 10:56 AM
I don't know, I was supposed to get some info. on it already but works done a good job of keeping me from that!! I'll be down there all weekend and I'll post any info. on Monday when I get back to my computer!! Any of you guys coming down?? We're leaving donight at 8:00 tonight!!

STROKER ACE
08-05-2002, 11:42 AM
beyondhelpin:
I would like to go but I am committed to a birthday party on Skiatok Lake this weekend. Hopefully trailer is fixed and boat is okay. (See bet my boating week was worse than yours) Have you guys ever been to Beaver Lake. As nice is Tablerock is Beaver is a lot clearer. Went to Tablerock last year and stayed on Indian Point for a week. Things were great till momma wanted to shop in Branson. Man how I hate that town!

STROKER ACE
08-05-2002, 11:43 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by STROKER ACE:
[QB][QUOTE]Originally posted by beyondhelpin:
[qb]I would like to go but I am committed to a birthday party on Skiatok Lake this weekend. Hopefully trailer is fixed and boat is okay. (See bet my boating week was worse than yours) Have you guys ever been to Beaver Lake. Beaver is a COP SHOP

D-BO
08-05-2002, 12:26 PM
I asked around about the Poker Run and everyone's heard about it but no ones got any details! I'll bet Ugley's Marina in Grove OK would have some info. I'll keep looking!

beyondhelpin
08-05-2002, 08:55 PM
Your right Stroker. Those a..holes are getting out of touch with reality the way the swarm there. Hopefully it hits the area in the pocketbook and the put a kabash on the bootstrap mentality. When we were there last time they broke up the group hanging out in back of cove. No reason! Guess they figure groups drink! It is a shame though cause I love that lake and have been going there for years.