PDA

View Full Version : Firewater 2002

P-Money
08-19-2002, 08:19 AM
Anyone make it to Firewater this year? What was the "King of the Lake" speed? Any pictures to post? I missed it this year. We have three boats and all three are outta commission, how the hell does that happen!?. Hoping to make it down to Ottawa. Anyone headed down there this weekend?

kphayes
08-19-2002, 10:13 AM
We went on Saturday and everything was cancelled for that day because it was so windy and the lake was to rough. Some guys in the crowd started their own bikini contest on a pontoon boat by the pier and the pier buckeled. The owner was pissed. It was still worth the trip for us as my wife ended up winning the bikini contest.($138.00 gathered from the crowd, not much but paid for gas) I'd like to hear how Sunday was, everything was supposed to happen then.
[ August 19, 2002, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: kphayes ]

Scaryfast
08-22-2002, 10:05 AM
Here are the photos. KPHAYES - you should be proud of her. She's a beautiful girl. Other girls were cute, but no competition.
The day was fun even though nothing really happened outside of the makeshift bikini contest. Still a lot of people showed up. A little naked skiing, some cool boats, good food, beautiful women, friends - you name it. It was fun.
FireWater Photos (http://www.scaryfast.com/firewater/2002/1.htm)
As for Sunday, Chap Waters ran 112 I believe. It was still rough and they shortened the course up a little bit to keep the speeds down. I wasn't able to make it on Sunday unfortunately, so I don't have any pictures from Sunday. I'm trying to hunt them down.
Sam

KAPTAIN KIRK
08-27-2002, 09:50 PM
As usual Sam if I been there I have photos !!!
Ya wanna me e- them ??
K.K.