PDA

View Full Version : LABOR DAY ?

WATERROCKET
08-27-2002, 04:46 AM
WHERE ARE YOU CENTRAL BOATERS GOING?

OldFaithful Squirter
08-27-2002, 06:13 AM
JET FEST 2002 on Lake Corpus Christi August 31st thru September 2nd if you are interested in attending contact me for more info at kcraven@diwmsi.com thanks

rick252
08-27-2002, 12:14 PM
Going to Lake Cumberland, Kentucky for Labor Day and staying the week for the Poker Run

Liberator TJ1984
08-27-2002, 12:22 PM
JETFEST 2002 Lake CC Tx :D :p :D

WATERROCKET
08-27-2002, 01:30 PM
RICK 252, WHO'S PUTING ON THE POKERRUN?

wsm9808
08-27-2002, 08:39 PM
Hey! Kelly finally made his first post. Welcome to the boards. Are ya'll going to still let us come to mousefest next spring-- even if we don't have a jetboat anymore? We jumped in and bought a stern drive.
Scott and Kara

beyondhelpin
08-27-2002, 09:43 PM
Gonna go to a different lake each day. Probally going to go to Grand,Tenkiller, Beaver, and Skiatook. Probally use more gas in the truck than the boat. Yea right! Two to three bills ought to do it!

BigDaddy
08-27-2002, 10:35 PM
OldFaithful Squirter:
JET FEST 2002 on Lake Corpus Christi August 31st thru September 2nd if you are interested in attending contact me for more info at kcraven@diwmsi.com thanksHeres Your info if ya need more e-mail OldFaithful I dont know anything about it except what you see here
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/Flyer_for_Jet_Fest_Group_2002_gif_format1.JPG
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/Map_of_Lake_area_for_Jet_Fest_2002.JPG
Yall have fun if I can make it I will but probably be checking the Naked Chicks out at the Party cove on Lake lewisville and then Texoma sunday if I make it thru Saturday any way Happy Labor Day keep Squirten

burbanite
08-28-2002, 04:31 AM
Looks like Morse on Saturday, nothing unusual about that. Monday depends on the outcome of the race in Denver :rolleyes:

OldFaithful Squirter
08-28-2002, 02:37 PM
You better everyone is welcome to JETFEST and MOUSEFEST the more boaters the better. It does not have to be a jet boat to attend. That's why we call it a HOT Boat rally. We have Jets, V-drives, Stern-drives, of all sorts!! Hey if it looks cool on the water and you don't mind hanging out with a bunch of folks whom enjoy talking about hot boats and downing a few cold ones, then you are ready for the JET FEST 2002! Scott are you and Kara coming down, Bob is heading down Thursday if you all want to meet up somewhere and road in together?? Give me a call! thanks and Look forward to seeing all the Hot Boats at JETFEST 2002!

US1Fountain
08-28-2002, 02:49 PM
Will be at Cumberland also over the holiday. And then back on Thur for the poker run.
Saturday at 76 Falls, then at the dam in the evening.

D-BO
08-28-2002, 03:18 PM
Hey Beyondhelpin, we went down by the finish line looking for you but it was kinda crowded!! What day are you going to Grand Lake? We'll be down there all weekend!! Let know what day your going to be down there and we'll meet up!! That "Freedom" skater that ran will be there!! We should also have the 41ft Apache cat done for sure this weekend!! Give me a shout out!

wsm9808
08-28-2002, 08:29 PM
Kelly, no, we are not going to CC, we have plans at Possum Kingdom and spliting a cabin with some friends. We are planning a trip to San Angelo in Sep, the third weekend, I think its the 21st and 22nd, its a pretty lake with some great boats but you have to run through hull exhaust. We plan to make mousefest again next spring though.
scott and Kara

beyondhelpin
08-28-2002, 09:50 PM
Looks like we will be on Grand on Sunday. Sure we will be at the Drip for a little while, maybe party cove too. Plus have a couple of friends with places by the spillway so probally run by there. Will you be in the Apache? If so what does it look like? Does it have an Indian design on it?

D-BO
08-29-2002, 03:01 PM
The Apache Cat is all yellow, the outside of it isn't done yet but we wanted to get it on the water! We started the motors lastnight, you'll be able to hear us coming! I'll be in the Apache, Lime Green and purple Cig, or the Red and Yellow Scarab P29. We'll all be together anyway!! You might have seen us at the Shoot Out, the cat wasn't there but the other two were. We usually get to dripping around 1:00pm and we leave around 6:00pm. We will be coming from Honey Creek, that's where the Cig. and the Apache are kept. Hopefully I'll get a chance to meet you instead of you being a person on the computer!!

beyondhelpin
08-29-2002, 07:24 PM
D-BO
Plan on meeting you guys on Sunday then!!

beyondhelpin
09-02-2002, 07:16 PM
D-Bo
Looked for you guys out there Sunday never seen you. O well maybe next time!

D-BO
09-03-2002, 08:38 AM
We were there, we had a rough night so we didn't make it out until a little later in the day!! We didn't get the cat on the water until about 7:30pm.