PDA

View Full Version : Just Curious

Posey
02-21-2003, 05:58 AM
I see that the boat drags are Aug. 23,24 at Chouteau. I didn't get to go last year but I heard there was a lot of flaq from the locals about they didn't want the drags down there. But it looks like there back.

Infomaniac
02-21-2003, 06:45 AM
Posey:
I see that the boat drags are Aug. 23,24 at Chouteau. I didn't get to go last year but I heard there was a lot of flaq from the locals about they didn't want the drags down there. But it looks like there back. Not True
Finding a promoter is the only difficulty in the past.

BLUBYU
02-21-2003, 12:43 PM
Posey:
I see that the boat drags are Aug. 23,24 at Chouteau. I didn't get to go last year but I heard there was a lot of flaq from the locals about they didn't want the drags down there. But it looks like there back. The locals have always have supported and helped promote the races as far as I know. The community seems to really get behind them. Like Info said, the problem seems to be to get a promoter but luckily someone always steps in at the last minute and I hope they continue. We go to several boat races a year but this is the only one we don't have to travel to, only thirty minutes from the house.

Posey
02-21-2003, 01:38 PM
Thats good, I'm glad to hear that. I enjoy going every year even though I don't get to race! I also like going to Wichita as well. :D
Posey

tstone
02-24-2003, 07:26 PM
Does anyone know when the Wichita drags are this year? :rolleyes:

BLUBYU
03-02-2003, 04:39 PM
tstone:
Does anyone know when the Wichita drags are this year? :rolleyes: Right now the races are scheduled for July 12 & 13. But that is always subject to change. :p :p