PDA

View Full Version : HERE WE GO STEELERS....

waterbum
01-05-2003, 09:46 PM
What a great friggin comeback,what a great friggen win!!!Gotta give those Brownies credit though,they came to play.I'm not the only Steelers fan here am I??? :p :D :p Bum

Johnwithjm
01-05-2003, 10:13 PM
waterbum:
What a great friggin comeback,what a great friggen win!!!Gotta give those Brownies credit though,they came to play.I'm not the only Steelers fan here am I??? :p :D :p Bum Go Steelers. I am a huge Steeler fan. That was a great come back.They will have to play alot better pass defence to keep going in the playoffs. Touchdown Tommy played a hell of a second half. They have to step up and punch the Titans in the mouth.

waterbum
01-06-2003, 07:40 AM
They have to step up and punch the Titans in the mouth. [/qb][/QUOTE]
I'm a believer. :D Bum
[ January 06, 2003, 07:48 AM: Message edited by: waterbum ]

JetBoatRich
01-07-2003, 09:43 PM
Easy game isn't it wink

Rayhill
01-08-2003, 03:06 AM
I have always been a big Steeler fan, but living here in TN and watching the Titans play. I had to put the Steelers as #2 on my list. This is going to be a good game. Either way it turns out I will be happy, but I am pulling for the Titans. McNair is hard to stop. He's a monster of a Quarterback.
As soon as football season is over, it's time for boat work!

NEW 2 RIVER
01-10-2003, 11:42 PM
Ill be rooting for Maddox all the way.My team went to hell in week 9(chargers)so at this point Im rooting for everyone but the Raiders.Maddox makes one hell of a story and one hell of a qb.
wonder where kordell stewart will end up next year?
go steelers
go jets

Wet Dream
01-11-2003, 06:31 AM
My TV took a shit earlier this week, I can only see the bottom half of the screen. :rolleyes: I am going to pick up a 32"er right now to use until I find the right flat screen. Go Steelers, and GO Niners.

Johnwithjm
01-11-2003, 11:20 PM
Well that was a pretty good game but Steeler pass defence was very bad. I think that kicker did a great job of acting. But the Steelers had alot of other chances and didn`t get it done.

NEW 2 RIVER
01-11-2003, 11:50 PM
Steelers seem to always provide a game worth watching.Plaxico burres was a little off tonite he dropped 2 good passes,that dude never drops a pass.Hell he even catches tipped passes constantly
That kicker deserves an oscar
But tenesee did get dicked on a few calls
Hopefully Pittsburgh has maddox back next year

Rayhill
01-12-2003, 05:26 AM
WOW! What a game!
I want a mpeg of Haynesworth pile drivin that dude in the ground!
Whats up with the cheerleaders these days?
Jackets and pants?

Wet Dream
01-12-2003, 09:17 AM
Rayhill:
WOW! What a game!
I want a mpeg of Haynesworth pile drivin that dude in the ground!
Thats a pretty ****ing stupid statement. Regardless of which team you are for, that POS rookie made a stupid move. What if the guy suffered neck or spinal injury? I understand that you are from TN and you support them, but if you support that kind of play, you're a tool. :mad:

NEW 2 RIVER
01-12-2003, 09:42 AM
posted by wet dream you're a tool. ROTFLMAO

Rayhill
01-13-2003, 02:27 AM
Football and beer!
Please forgive for thou has sinned!
It was the moment!
"Tool" :o

Wet Dream
01-14-2003, 05:55 PM
Rayhill:
Please forgive for thou has sinned!
"Tool" :o Haven't we all at one time or another?? wink
Forgiven :D

waterbum
01-15-2003, 06:27 PM
Finally gettin over that loss. cry Yea right the Steelers had plenty chances to win that game outright....couldn't get it done...The ref didn't have to just hand the game away tho. argue It'll be interesting to see what the d looks like next year.I believe a few changes are in order.By the way,I still hate the Browns. devil Bum