PDA

View Full Version : Boycott Ford

Steve 1
03-15-2006, 06:46 AM
http://www.boycottford.com/

Jeanyus
03-15-2006, 06:56 AM
No problem I'm a Chevy guy, been boycotting Ford all my life.

JLB440Stroked
03-15-2006, 07:27 AM
No problem I'm a Chevy guy, been boycotting Ford all my life.
Second that.

roostwear
03-15-2006, 08:03 AM
Hell, I'm going to boycott the AFA and the "20 other pro family groups"! Friggin idiots trying to push their religious agenda by boycotting a company that refuses to knuckle under to these lunatics. Truly assinine! I realy don't care about gay rights groups one way or the other, but it SEVERELY pisses me off that groups like this have the nerve to try to manipulate the marketing of a company. They obviously thnk that if Ford DOESN'T support gays, then gays will just magically go away or turn straight and their intolerant world will then be perfect.

cdog
03-15-2006, 08:15 AM
Yuk....Ford must be tring to break into hollywood. west hollywood. :yuk: Everyone has an agenda these days. It's really sad.

Jeanyus
03-15-2006, 08:32 AM
Hell, I'm going to boycott the AFA and the "20 other pro family groups"! Friggin idiots trying to push their religious agenda by boycotting a company that refuses to knuckle under to these lunatics. Truly assinine! I realy don't care about gay rights groups one way or the other, but it SEVERELY pisses me off that groups like this have the nerve to try to manipulate the marketing of a company. They obviously thnk that if Ford DOESN'T support gays, then gays will just magically go away or turn straight and their intolerant world will then be perfect.
I guess that means your a Ford guy.
So how many times have you seen Brokeback Mountian ? :) :) :) JK

Squirtin Thunder
03-15-2006, 08:56 AM
I guess that means your a Ford guy.
So how many times have you seen Brokeback Mountian ? :) :) :) JK
Ron, you are the one that lives in the hills, hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ???

Flashover
03-15-2006, 08:57 AM
Im a Chevy guy, so i don't buy ford anyway. But i would never say to boycott an American auto maker. thats just bad Karma. These people just seem a bit to Sensative.....

roostwear
03-15-2006, 09:04 AM
Haven't seen it... don't care to. I can't relate to it, so it isn't "entertainment" for me. It could be ANY manufacturer and I'd feel the same. As I said, my problem is people that hide their bias with "family rights" rhetoric. Why don't they just stick their fingers in their ears and say "lalalalala" over and over until gays just go away? Makes about as much sense as trying to pressure a company into adopting their prejudice.

bigq
03-15-2006, 09:24 AM
Well that's just gay.......I got you're family group right here! :rolleyes:
More waste of bandwidth.