PDA

View Full Version : What's Up Beast of the East Gang?

Mrs. Dimarco Kid
06-21-2002, 02:50 AM
Hey Gang! Just wanted to see what everyone is up to?? It's been pretty quiet here on HB from you all. You better not all be out boating cause then I'd be jealous! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/frown.gif
So y'all talk to me! Tell me what's up! Come on start chattering!
Mrs. D. Kid

fat rat
06-21-2002, 03:53 AM
Hey D'Kid........today is are first day of summer down hear in D.C., I quess yours won't start and stop until sometime in July, have your lakes thawed yet?

Mrs. Dimarco Kid
06-21-2002, 04:33 AM
It is finally feeling like summer here. Today's forecast is calling for temps in the high 80's....perfect weather for here.

HAZ-MAT
06-21-2002, 06:24 AM
All seems to be well here at Lake Anna. The lake is still down, but we have gotten a lil rain in the area so maybe it will hold steady for a while longer.
I just bought a flat. Now I have a flat and a hydro needing motors, and/or new homes. I think it is a Hondo runner bottom but I haven't seen it about 2 years. Supposed to pick it up this weekend so keep an eye on my link for pictures in the next couple weeks. Going to put it in my garage for sale from the get go. Takes a crazy man to drive a flat to its potential and that ain't me. Give me a hydro any day. If I hang on to it, I'm just going to putt around the lake in slow motion. Might just put a trolling motor on it so I don't get carried away, lol.
Everyone take care and sale floating.
H-M

blondebomber
06-21-2002, 06:43 AM
Sorry I missed you but I just back from boating http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif

Mrs. Dimarco Kid
06-21-2002, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by blondebomber:
Sorry I missed you but I just back from boating http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...leave it to Blondie to tell me he's been boating.

blondebomber
06-21-2002, 07:27 AM
You should have seen that big shinny thing in the sky

Mrs. Dimarco Kid
06-21-2002, 07:33 AM
Oh Blondie...I meant to thank you for sending some of that our way http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif It is sunny and gorgeous here today...almost a little HOT even. Perfect boating conditions.

HammerDown
06-21-2002, 09:43 AM
I'm still lurking about...Mrs D.K. did ya get that Havre De Grace Video yet??? Jen's on call tomorrow but there's a slim chance we'll be at the flats Sat. Then were off to the races on Sunday morning...We hope to see Mr+Mrs Big Daddy and also the Wet Dream Crew.
at the races.

HammerDown
06-21-2002, 09:47 AM
Bomber...don't go hurting that motor now...ya gotta save it for Havre De Grace...and I think ya should bring it to one of our races...I belive ya would do good. Thats a quick boat.

Mrs. Dimarco Kid
06-21-2002, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by HammerDown:
I'm still lurking about...Mrs D.K. did ya get that Havre De Grace Video yet??? Jen's on call tomorrow but there's a slim chance we'll be at the flats Sat. Then were off to the races on Sunday morning...We hope to see Mr+Mrs Big Daddy and also the Wet Dream Crew.
at the races.
We have not seen the Havre De Grave video yet. I'm not sure who has it, but I think we are supposed to be next. It would be nice to see it before we go there. It sounds like you've got a good weekend for boating planned. Enjoy!!! And enjoy some for us too http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif Thanks!
Mrs. D. Kid

Dans66Stevens
06-21-2002, 12:07 PM
Well I been busy!! I been trying to find a pond to put my Schiada in for a few days. I want to paint the tailer. Id much rather put it in water then the tire DEAL!!!
Yes the Mr. and Mrs and the Kids, will see you at the races Hammer. We should be there around Ten...

Wet Dream
06-21-2002, 12:29 PM
Whats up folks??? Been working my ass off.
Had a great time over dinner and a few (just a few) beers with Rat and Bomber.
Bomber, I need your current address, I'll have some things http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif to send out tonight.
Later.

Wet Dream
06-21-2002, 12:30 PM
Hammer, are you running your boat at the races?? I doubt I can take mine, I'll be able to give her shake down tomorrow.

HammerDown
06-21-2002, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Wet Dream:
Hammer, are you running your boat at the races?? I doubt I can take mine, I'll be able to give her shake down tomorrow.
No I don't race...I'll be working the finnish line...its a great race site...don't forget to bring some folding chairs!!!!
P.S. and there's plenty of shade ta keep you cool!

Dans66Stevens
06-21-2002, 02:20 PM
Whats the weather look like for the race BRO???

HammerDown
06-21-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Dans66Stevens:
Whats the weather look like for the race BRO???
HOT and SPICY!!!! And wear something sexy!............................................. .................................................. ..........Brother!

Dans66Stevens
06-21-2002, 05:32 PM
I will wear my THONG!!!! http://www.plauder-smilies.com/happy/xyxthumbs.gif

Wet Dream
06-21-2002, 06:51 PM
What time should we be there??? How do you get there???
[This message has been edited by Wet Dream (edited June 21, 2002).]

HammerDown
06-22-2002, 03:31 AM
What time should we be there??? How do you get there???
[This message has been edited by Wet Dream (edited June 21, 2002).]
I'm on my way to HavreDeGrace right now....when we get back I'll type in some directions....P.S. from now on I'm sticking next to you!!!!!

fat rat
06-26-2002, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by Mrs. Dimarco Kid:
It is finally feeling like summer here. Today's forecast is calling for temps in the high 80's....perfect weather for here.
So I quess everyone must be cutting the sleeves off thier flanel shirts, LOL.

Mrs. Dimarco Kid
06-26-2002, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by fat rat:
So I quess everyone must be cutting the sleeves off thier flanel shirts, LOL.
You have been hanging around Blondie for too long, teasing me like that! Not fair! Did you see any flannel at Lake Anna??

fat rat
06-26-2002, 04:48 AM
Whats up folks??? Been working my ass off.
Had a great time over dinner and a few (just a few) beers with Rat and Bomber.
Bomber, I need your current address, I'll have some things http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif to send out tonight.
Later.
Hey Wet Dream, I know about that work thing, but that's what supports are habit, it was cool hanging out with you that nite...one to many bullets.LOL.

fat rat
06-26-2002, 04:55 AM
You have been hanging around Blondie for too long, teasing me like that! Not fair! Did you see any flannel at Lake Anna??
No thats because we warned D'Kid before you left.......he should have lots of polishing rags for that new paint job, after that heat wave you just had........I'm sure the whole town was tearing off thier sleeves last week, LOL.

HammerDown
06-26-2002, 05:35 AM
Mrs. D.K. just wondering...did ya ever get that tape yet???? I belive 737 sent it up to ya.

Mrs. Dimarco Kid
06-26-2002, 05:58 AM
Mrs. D.K. just wondering...did ya ever get that tape yet???? I belive 737 sent it up to ya.
OMG, Yes we did! I picked it up at the post office on Monday but had such a crummy day I forgot all about it! It is still in the car! BAD ME!

HammerDown
06-26-2002, 06:05 AM
OMG, Yes we did! I picked it up at the post office on Monday but had such a crummy day I forgot all about it! It is still in the car! BAD ME!
Yeks...hope it wasent damaged from the heat in the car!

Mrs. Dimarco Kid
06-26-2002, 07:13 AM
It's not that HOT up here! It'll be fine!

HammerDown
06-26-2002, 08:27 AM
It's not that HOT up here! It'll be fine!
COOoooooOOL.....Its hotter down here than a Philly Cheese Steak Grill!!!! And that's pretty F#@K'ing HOT!
Let me know how ya's like it!
[This message has been edited by HammerDown (edited June 26, 2002).]

nitro557
06-26-2002, 08:45 AM
how far down on that list am i ?

HammerDown
06-26-2002, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by nitro557:
how far down on that list am i ?
Hey brother Nitro...ya saw that tape!...And ya better make it a point to be a Havre De Grace!!!!
Did ya talk to Mike about that Tee shirt?

Mrs. Dimarco Kid
06-26-2002, 09:04 AM
Hey Ray! I just went home for lunch and remembered to take the tape out of the car. So it is safe now....unless my dogs eat it
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif Just joking...it is safe and sound. I can't wait to watch it tonight.
Mrs. D. Kid

nitro557
06-26-2002, 12:41 PM
i spoke with him for a minute im gonna call him tonight ,with both of us in the marine business we end up playing phone tag

Mrs. Dimarco Kid
06-27-2002, 11:17 AM
Hi Everyone! It is HOTTER than HELL here in Maine....can you believe it?!?!?
Ray, we watched the video last night. Havre De Grace looks like a nice place. It looked a little "rough" getting to the sand bar...I hope the hydro can make it out there! I liked the portion of the video where you were with the DVBRC. There were some nice passes there! Are we supposed to send it to someone else???
Mrs. D Kid

HammerDown
06-27-2002, 12:14 PM
Mrs.DK...ya can send it on back to me, I have some locals who would like to view it...thanks.
Don't worry to much about getting to the sand bar...we'll work it out...at times it's as smooth as a pond!

Mrs. Dimarco Kid
06-27-2002, 12:54 PM
Mrs.DK...ya can send it on back to me, I have some locals who would like to view it...thanks.
Don't worry to much about getting to the sand bar...we'll work it out...at times it's as smooth as a pond!
I need an address though! Thanks!

HammerDown
06-27-2002, 01:03 PM
Mrs.DKid...there should have been my return address with the package...I'll E-Mail that info to ya...thanks again.

Adrenalin
06-27-2002, 01:46 PM
Hay ya,ll. Been working/boating & having jello shooters. My lady and I had a great time at ANNA. Don't change a thing. We made our reservations for next year before we checked out. The very next weekend I had to go back to Anna. My youngest son wanted to take wakeboard leasons. Us and another two families loaded up our four cylinder ski boats and headed to the lake. All went well untill.... About 2:00 pm the teenagers got tired so the instructor asked if the parents wanted to wakeboard. Jacob (son) made me promise before we left home to stay out of the way, something about a girl who would be there, he wanted to impress her. Any way. I was left with two boats, two women ( not mine ), 1 young ( not mine ). The so called sane boaters attacked. ( we call them white crayon boaters ). We were anchored very close to the shore... out of the groove so to speak. A load of white crayons with no less than three tubes of young'uns in tow kept circleing closer and closer until the final pass. No more than 15 feet off the bow. By this time the white caps started comming. The first broke over the bow of my anchored 16' ski boat. It hit the winsheild. Anchor came loose...boats started moving. The young one was in the water with a life jacket on a tube. After 30 minuetes of chaos and stress all was back in order. Jet boaters always get the rap because of those damn loud pipes. By and large we do not put the objects of our desire and passion in such peril. Thought you would find this interesting.
Talk to ya'll soon

blondebomber
07-01-2002, 09:22 AM
wats up yall. It sure is hot down here in TEXAS. Just wanted to say hi

Mrs. Dimarco Kid
07-01-2002, 09:34 AM
Hey Blondie! Did you take your boat to TX with you?

fat rat
07-01-2002, 09:37 AM
Hey Blondie..........I quess you made the trip OK, hows BlownDaytona's truck running......sure was nice of him to let you use it,LOL. Tell all the folks down there we said Hi.

HammerDown
07-01-2002, 10:51 AM
Original Topic..."What's up with the Beast of the East Gang".......Reply....IT'S GROWING!
Gotta love it!

fat rat
07-01-2002, 04:09 PM
It's called recruting......I was rolling back in this evening from my late afternoon Icecream run and I see a Jet Boat going the other way down the street.....so while talking to my wife on the cell I hook a high speed U-turn and chase him down......the icecream went every where......He stopped and talked for a good half an hour, the guy has got 1985 Fresno that he bought 3 months ago and has not had it in the water, very very clean boat, lots of trick stuff....anyways I invited him to Harve.

Dans66Stevens
07-01-2002, 04:57 PM
Whats up everybody? Hammerdown where did you get your oil drain hose? I can't wait for Havre-De-Grace.... Man is it HOT here today!!!!

HammerDown
07-01-2002, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Dans66Stevens:
Whats up everybody? Hammerdown where did you get your oil drain hose? I can't wait for Havre-De-Grace.... Man is it HOT here today!!!!
The remote drain line came from ARS Marine...Rex Marine also carries them...also any Hyd. line repair shop could make ya one up.

fat rat
07-01-2002, 06:29 PM
The remote drain line came from ARS Marine...Rex Marine also carries them...also any Hyd. line repair shop could make ya one up.
Hey I know of a shop right next to Hollywood that'll have them in stock, SLMAO

HammerDown
07-01-2002, 06:33 PM
Hey Rat...shouldnt you be in bed??? After all selling Ice Cream is a daunting task! Better get your rest there pops! And I think your mullet is cool!...So there ya go.

fat rat
07-01-2002, 06:36 PM
Hey Rat...shouldnt you be in bed??? After all selling Ice Cream is a daunting task! Better get your rest there pops! And I think your mullet is cool!...So there ya go.
Good nite my "Mullet Bro".

737jetmech
07-01-2002, 06:54 PM
I'll be up all night! Hey Rat hope you and your buds can get up this way soon. Hammer and I had a great time sunday (Don't tell anyone that he was riding in a PROP BOAT)!!! LOL ... Bob

fat rat
07-02-2002, 03:12 AM
Hammer made no mention of riding in your boat......but he did say it was fast. We would like to get up there before the event, but I'll probaly have to do it solo....I'm looking at July 20th, I'll let you know.

AGGRESSOR JETS
07-02-2002, 08:26 AM
Tell the Old one about the beat up prop we are giving away! He could win it! Dave