PDA

View Full Version : BOTE RACE

TE081
05-21-2003, 06:32 AM
Hey Guys! We have an event planned in Sunbury Pa that should interest everyone! On Saturday June 21st at 4:00 come to our Hot Boat Show in Selinsgrove Pa sponsored by API and Paul Stine Chevrolet And Olds. There will be pre-registration for the race the next day and everyone can tailgate with grilling fun, food and beverages! See some of the hottest boats on the East Coast and meet some of the nicest Racers and Hot boaters around. I am sure they will give up some information on the lastest technology. Then race with The Delaware Valley Boat Racing Club the next day at the Sunbury Thunder Race at the Sunbury Social Club. We have two new classes for the average hot boater. The safety equipment in these classes are not as strict as the other and it gives you a chance to see how fast you really are. Besides the race you will have the time of you life meeting and seeing the baddest boats on the East Coast. For you Jet Boaters out there, There will be at least 3 of Tom Papps Stealths there that Race in the IHBA. Don't worry they run our Super Pro and Unlimited classes so don't think you will have to race Pro Boats, you don't. You will race boats like yours with like equipment and HP!
Come on Guys! Get you boats to the best event of the year. We cater to the average Hot Boater not the Pro! This is you chance to be apart of a first class event and do is safe! We will have rescue and a controled race course looking out for anything that might be unsafe! You can't have it any better and the crouds food and fun are second to none.
If you need more infor mation call 215-672-2424!
Hope to see you there!
[ May 21, 2003, 07:35 AM: Message edited by: TE081 ]

HammerDown
05-21-2003, 06:45 AM
The above Race and ALL the DVBRC Races are a good time to be had by all. If you cant race a Boat...try to make it just to watch! eek! eek!
More info and pics at> www.dvbrc.com (http://www.dvbrc.com)

TE081
05-28-2003, 07:47 AM
I think these guys should change their name to the best of BOTE... Come on guys! Get you boats out and come to the Race!
HammerDown:
The above Race and ALL the DVBRC Races are a good time to be had by all. If you cant race a Boat...try to make it just to watch! eek! eek!
More info and pics at> www.dvbrc.com (http://www.dvbrc.com)
[ June 01, 2003, 06:14 PM: Message edited by: TE081 ]

HammerDown
05-28-2003, 01:01 PM
Well that was a good way to pull them in....NOT
[ May 28, 2003, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: HammerDown ]

fat rat
05-30-2003, 07:07 PM
I don't think "PE" meant that in a bad way............maybe looking for some support for the club. I'm sure it's a good time. Just my opinion.

HammerDown
05-30-2003, 07:27 PM
fat rat:
I don't think "PE" meant that in a bad way............maybe looking for some support for the club. I'm sure it's a good time. Just my opinion. Well, at least the other members of the DVBRC think before they speak!

DansBlown73Nordic
05-31-2003, 03:40 AM
We will also be attending the race. :D

TE081
06-01-2003, 05:22 PM
ya see it worked! all i wanted is for you guys to spend some time with us and meet new friends! Glad your coming! sorry if I offended anyone was just trying to get you at Sunbury! I just got another boat for the river and hope to bring it to anna if I can get it done in time!I had a race last year and couldnt make it but heard it was a great time! Dans66Stevens:
We will also be attending the race. :D

fat rat
06-01-2003, 05:40 PM
Why don't you post your schedule......if I got the time I love to attend.

Mako 321
06-02-2003, 07:31 PM
Sunbury, PA June 22, 2003
Sunbury, PA Aug. 10, 2003
Harrisburg, PA Aug. 31, 2003
Go to our web site, www.dvbrc.com (http://www.dvbrc.com)
Thanks guys, hope to see all of you at our races this year. Sorry I can't make Anna this year, (fathers day), had a great time last year and hope it goes well this year.
Walt Sr., President DVBRC
The Virginian, 321

DansBlown73Nordic
06-03-2003, 04:48 PM
Walt, Im glad to see you are the new Imformation Minister. The other guy BagDad Bob needed some help!!!!! :D wink

goldenruhl
06-10-2003, 08:48 PM
idea Hi all!! I am originally from Sunbury and now live about 60 miles north in Williamsport. My wife and i will be there on Sunday for sure. How do I know who's who. Do we have stickers for sale for our boats? Will we have a stand? I just emailed 3 PA. people to try to get together for a day at Wallenpaupack or Raystown so I'd love to meet other ***boat people! Please respond.
Thanks
Rick

DansBlown73Nordic
06-11-2003, 12:33 AM
Hello Rick, us guys from Hot Boat will probaly be sitting together. If you e-mail one of us a phone # we can hook up with you.

HammerDown
06-11-2003, 03:26 AM
Hey Rick...I'll be working the finish line...do your self a favor...bring a lawn chair...they to sell food and drink at the event, or bring your own. There's also a fair going on at the race that day.

Mako 321
06-17-2003, 07:22 PM
Hey Rick,
Look me up at race operations table. I'll be the race director standing next to the announcer. Ask for Walt Sr.

roostwear
06-18-2003, 12:03 PM
Every boating organization needs all the exposure they can get. This is exactly why I built the Boating events calendar. If there are any other events, just add them to the calendar!
Roostwear Boating Events Calendar (http://my.calendars.net/rwi_calendar/)

MANIC MECHANIC
06-18-2003, 02:16 PM
Beverly & I would like to but can't possibly make it. Hope someone will post some pics. Tim :D

DansBlown73Nordic
06-20-2003, 06:17 PM
The BOTE guys should be close to the finish line.Thats where we sat last year.... smile_sp