PDA

View Full Version : DEEP CREEK LAKE

JOHNNYBEGOOD
08-26-2002, 09:15 AM
We are going to Deep Creek Lake this weekend. If anybody else will be there maybe we can hook up at the Honi Honi Bar for a beer or two.
I know it will be busy this weekend, and the water is sure to be rough as hell, but I am going anyway.
Hope to see some of you there.

737jetmech
08-26-2002, 03:51 PM
Will not be able to go there this weekend but would like to check the lake out sometime... How far is Deep Creek from Baltimore MD??? :confused: Bob

BobS
08-27-2002, 03:25 AM
I'll be up there all week. I'll e-mail you my local phone #.
DCL is about 190 miles to Balt.

nitro557
08-27-2002, 04:53 AM
im goin down and hanging out with bob im heading there saturday night ,johnny i sent you an e-mail i really want to buy you a beer and talk with you

JOHNNYBEGOOD
08-27-2002, 06:23 AM
Bob and Nitro,
I got your e-mails, and responded to them both. I am looking forward to meeting you both. It will be good to put a face with the name.
We are going to be there Friday night. I gave you both my cell number, caall me when you get there and I will meet you any where.
The first round will be on me.

BobS
08-27-2002, 07:43 AM
Alpine is right around the corner from me. I have a place about a half mile past the Glendale Bridge. Hope to see you there.

JOHNNYBEGOOD
08-28-2002, 03:33 AM
Bob,
I know the lake very well. I should not have any problem finding you. Just give me a call, and I will bring my cooler.

JOHNNYBEGOOD
09-03-2002, 12:01 PM
I got back from the lake late last night. we had a great time despite the weather. Actually, the weather was way better than anticipated. It was cloudy all weekend, and got kinda chilly at night,and of course the best day was Monday for the ride home. All and all it was all good.
I did not get to meet up with Nitro or Bobs. Nitro had called me Friday saying the the weather forcast had changing his plans. I am going to guess that this was the same for Bobs.
I am sorry that I didnt get to meet up with you guys, I am sure that we would have had a good time.

nitro557
09-04-2002, 04:28 AM
hey johnny sorry i didnt come out that way i went to the race in harrisburg,bob was there i dont know why he didnt call you to meet,ill give you a call later today