PDA

View Full Version : 3 Lakes 3 Days

Moomawnster
09-14-2003, 05:28 AM
Here's the plan ...... Today I hit Lake Moomaw Va , on monday Summersville Lake W,Va and Tues after work on Seneca Lake Md Whew ! Anybody else do dumb shit like this ! eek!

MANIC MECHANIC
09-14-2003, 06:20 AM
We do. On our vacation this year Beverly and I went to the IHBA races in Augusta,then went to Atlanta ( underground Atlanta and the zoo)then down to Savanna (riverstreet and the beach). Summersville is a really nice lake, don't lose anything overboard though, it's over 200 feet deep in places! Want some company? Tim :)

Moomawnster
09-14-2003, 06:30 AM
I know Summersville Lake quite well Tim , My Grandmother lives there and I am going for a visit , I try to make it every year but missed last year ..... This Hurricane may change my plan! :rolleyes:

shirkey4750
09-14-2003, 04:38 PM
Moo they are drawing Summersville down now for the fall rafting season, so exspect the lake to be down.

Moomawnster
09-14-2003, 10:37 PM
All plans are off ... my trailer lights dumped on me and now I have another chore ! :rolleyes:

DaveA
09-15-2003, 05:19 PM
shirkey4750:
Moo they are drawing Summersville down now for the fall rafting season, so exspect the lake to be down. Shirkey,
Love your avatar!
DaveA

shirkey4750
09-15-2003, 06:32 PM
Avatars by Miketsouth are awesome.

miketsouth
09-16-2003, 06:08 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Moomawnster:
All plans are off ... my trailer lights dumped on me and now I have another chore ! :rolleyes: [/QUOTE
trailer lighs :confused:
we dont need no stinkin trailer lights to ski. :D
dam :cool:
Dont matter. I sure would like you to re-acquaint me with that part of the river. We got time. I will do ALMOST anything to ski. eek!
mike

miketsouth
09-30-2003, 04:55 PM
Brother Moo, Seneca is still real nice. We had the place to ourselves. Mirror finish. Clouds reflecting in the water. Unbelievable ski land.
Anyway got one avatar so far.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/502/1057moo19.gif
Need more video. Expect me soon. Im gonna bring my boat. That is some bad ass water. Hope the guy we met is up for skiin.
Was great meeting you again. We still got some time this year to make the best of it.
mikeT
[ October 05, 2003, 08:28 AM: Message edited by: miketsouth ]

fat rat
10-01-2003, 01:41 AM
Did MikeT finally go skiing?

miketsouth
10-01-2003, 01:40 PM
no. :( and it aint like i wasnt ready. Just like all the other times. :mad:
last time i got to ski was when SuperSoaker took me
but there is a real possibility that i will be able to at seneca with Moo. :) :) :)
Hammer dont know shit about tall trees and short ropes OR the proper knot to tie. See what i mean, the knot never crossed his mind. :D
I hear people talk about snow skiing all the time. There is one advantage: you dont have to have any help to do it. Reason i dont do it is there are no downhill lakes. :D wink
[ October 12, 2003, 08:48 AM: Message edited by: miketsouth ]

Moomawnster
10-04-2003, 07:59 AM
Hey Mike thanks for helping get the trailer out of the woods , I hope you make it back to the swamp soon ..... Fri I had the place to myself ... AGAIN! Anybody else been swimming this week ? eek!

miketsouth
10-04-2003, 08:24 AM
Had a great time Moo. Did the plug fix the problem? Was thinking of bringing my boat up today, but it is raining. Maybe tomorrow.

Moomawnster
10-04-2003, 04:18 PM
MIKE ! My spark plug had a cracked porcelin ... my buddy brought me a replacement and I got to try it friday before I headed for the farm , somehow I gained 100 rpm and the 65 speedo just stays pegged, Now thats more like the MOOMAWNSTER ! :D . I just wish we had skiied ya ! :rolleyes:

waterslinger
10-10-2003, 08:39 AM
Moomawnster, I live close to the ST.Marys river
and it is the GA. and FL. state line. Tested the boat in the river one afternoon then went on vac. up in Clarks Hill lake the next day. Clarks hill is the GA. and SC.
state line.