PDA

View Full Version : This is what Kid's doin'

Dimarco Kid
01-02-2003, 02:38 PM
I just wanted to tell you guys that I rented the nuke plant for the weekend at Anna. Lotsa parkin' for my semi I'm bringin'. It all started with this friggin' NASA shuttle I got in my basement. I had to disassemble it so I could fold my bed out and sleep. They won't let me fly it without a helmet, SO, I designed a helmet that will let me keep my hair pic in and still be comforatable! I put a patent on it, made a killin! It's an awesome piece! I sold the rights to it and started a "Soul Glow" francise that will be the first hair gel used in outer space. Man, the orders are just piling up! Everybody with an afro will be able to fly intergalactic travel and never have to worry! It also works on the naugahyde seats in the shuttle during take off. I wanted to repay all you guys for your kindness and support so I rented the nuke plant for the weekend. All you guys are invited for a "cookout" and I've got the whole side of the Lake (from the bridge down) closed off for poker runs, drags, skinny dippin' etc.... It should be a blast!
D Kid
P.S. Wet, top that!
[ January 02, 2003, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: Dimarco Kid ]

DansBlown73Nordic
01-02-2003, 03:17 PM
Im going to go Hide!!!!!! :D

BottleFedJet
01-02-2003, 03:29 PM
:D

MarKist
01-02-2003, 03:40 PM
smile_sp ha!ha!ha!

DaveA
01-02-2003, 03:59 PM
"One toke over da line"
:D :D :D

fat rat
01-02-2003, 07:01 PM
IROTFLMAO! :D :D :D ......some one call a Nurse, it really hurts. :D

Wet Dream
01-04-2003, 08:35 PM
Dimarco Kid:
Lotsa parkin' for my semi I'm bringin'. It all started with this friggin' NASA shuttle I got in my basement. It should be a blast! Spy photos have revealed D Kids transport vehicle. Looks like the space shuttle is all ready to go. :D
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Mvc-295f.JPG

BottleFedJet
01-04-2003, 10:32 PM
Nice Truck. :D

Dimarco Kid
01-05-2003, 07:09 AM
God dam it! Where the hell did you get those! That's a breach of security! You even got the photos of them while they were still in the shop, I'd recognize that custom flower inlay concrete anywhere! You also got pics of my helmet! Dam your good, really good.
D Kid

blondebomber
01-06-2003, 04:07 AM
you need to get a job.