PDA

View Full Version : East Coast Events

***boat
03-15-2003, 08:48 PM
Are there any events coming up on the east coast that are not already listed in the ***boat.com calendar? If you know of one that should be listed please post it here.
Please include:
Start Date
End Date
Title
Description (optional)
web address for more info (optional)
Phone Number for more info (optional)
Email for more info (optional)

Wet Dream
03-16-2003, 05:07 AM
June 13th and 14th, Beast Of The East Hot Boat Gathering at Lake Anna, VA
August 2nd and 3rd, Beast Of The East HBG at Havre De Grace, MD
Thanks!!

fat rat
03-16-2003, 05:31 AM
Where do you find the calendar.....I'd be interested to see what else is happening. Thanx.

Wet Dream
03-16-2003, 06:07 AM
***boat.com bro. Its the gauge in the middle.

shirkey4750
03-16-2003, 09:26 AM
After looking at the events calender,seems as if your boats not 26' or larger your event doesn't count. Kind of shows you where ***boat is headed. Looking through some early nintys mags the other day, and you can really see the difference.

***boat
03-16-2003, 12:58 PM
!!!THERE IS NO LARGE BOAT CONSPIRACY!!!
Just thought that I would clarify that. The calendar is new, and our event listing so far have only come from one person. That is why I am posting here. If you have an event for small boats post it here or email me so I can add it. I would like to make this a very complete calendar and that means the big boats and the little ones both offshore and lake/river. Also If you would like to see the data displayed in a different method please tell me. There are a lot of events and it may start to get confusing. I am working on a filtering option so that you can show only Poker Runs, or only Small Boat events.
I added the BOTE events, but there was no phone email or website to send people to for how to sign up or learn more. If anything like this exists please let me know.
[ March 16, 2003, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: ***boat ]