PDA

View Full Version : Labor Day Plan's.....................

fat rat
08-27-2003, 05:26 PM
I know some of you are having private parties and I'm not invited.LOL/JK. :D .............at least give me an opportunity to crash it! :D :D :D
The wife want's to ski, so I think we're at the Pax......weather is a little "iffy" at this point..........so what's everyone else doing?

HammerDown
08-27-2003, 05:28 PM
Well if the Weather is "iffy" as you stated...then I'll just look at my Waxed Boat in the Garage...lol

HammerDown
08-27-2003, 05:30 PM
PS...I'll be crashing YOUR Party> :D :D :D

fat rat
08-27-2003, 05:41 PM
You got to admit, it's been a "shitty summer" as far as weather goes yuk ,.........so what's the forcast up your way? Is it a bike, boat or other weeknd? :cool:

wideopen545
08-27-2003, 06:30 PM
hows everybody doing
i got stuck working all weekend
and due to mother nature shooting us a bolt of lighting through the cable and burning up my computer i have lost all my numbers and address again

wideopen545
08-27-2003, 06:32 PM
sorry so e-mail me something so i can get your address again

HammerDown
08-27-2003, 08:33 PM
fat rat:
You got to admit, it's been a "shitty summer...so what's the forcast up your way? Is it a bike, boat or other weeknd? :cool: The weather so far looks to be a dud, but who knows...so I'm going Boating Thursday...maybe the Harley this weekend (short ride).

DansBlown73Nordic
08-27-2003, 10:30 PM
By the sounds its going to rain here till Tuesday...... :mad: burningm

fat rat
08-28-2003, 03:34 AM
HammerDown:
fat rat:
You got to admit, it's been a "shitty summer...so what's the forcast up your way? Is it a bike, boat or other weeknd? :cool: The weather so far looks to be a dud, but who knows...so I'm going Boating Thursday...maybe the Harley this weekend (short ride). What's the chances we get rained out for the rest of the year? pig_flyi
I quess a short ride would mean around the block!lol :D Mines still up on the lift with the back wheel off..........I finally gave in to the "Motor Company" and bought a back tire.....for a mere $180 bucks, ridiculus price! I tried ordering one from my Independent shop and they couldn't get one......HD bought them all for the new model year. :mad:

miketsouth
08-28-2003, 01:27 PM
Im gonna take my boat out somewhere. Maybe Hagarstown. Maybe Lens. And im gonna get some crabs. Teri got to work all weekend. Hmm....idea. Get a bushel and cook em up at the pool..except i hate pools. Id rather swim in the canal.

supersoaker509
08-28-2003, 01:33 PM
They are calling for 88-90 degree temps on sat and 70% no chance of rain. I am going to the Pax. :D

miketsouth
08-29-2003, 01:11 PM
When and where Don. I will meet you there, if at all possible.

HammerDown
08-29-2003, 01:29 PM
Not fair...the only other Jetter/friend around here is like (you know who).
"I don't know if I'll be Boating today Ray...I see one cloud up there" :rolleyes: :D
[ August 29, 2003, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: HammerDown ]

miketsouth
08-29-2003, 01:53 PM
Don got the right attitude "70% chance of no rain". You really plan on goin out Hammer. What about Sunday and Monday, you get off?
Actually, screw the boat. The only reason i got a boat is that i like to waterski. Now it is explained here:
http://www.galactic-guide.com/articles/8U7.html
for those of you who are ADD here is the crux of the biscuit:
Another common misconception about waterskiing is that you need a boat. While a boat can come in handy for transporting such things as gear, food, and witnesses, it is not actually necessary in the way that most people think. Much like flying, waterskiing comes down to a simple matter of misdirecting ones attention away from the fact that you are doing something, if not impossible, then at least very improbable. Lacking an improbability generator, the only way to do this is to not notice that you are doing it. This is where a boat can be useful
[ August 29, 2003, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: miketsouth ]

supersoaker509
08-29-2003, 05:55 PM
MikeT - just left you a message on your cell. I will give you a call in the AM. I have some running to do, should be done around 10;30.
Don

miketsouth
08-29-2003, 06:06 PM
OK
Bodhisattva (GONNA BE THERE)
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mikejet/1.mp3
Here is it tentative. I get up when i sober up ( and dam well please)
I drink coffee and put my new starter on
I hook up my boat
I GMST
I stop and get some provisions for a great adventure
I head south
I (unknown)
I have a great time
I go safely home (when i dam well please)
[ August 29, 2003, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: miketsouth ]

fat rat
08-31-2003, 07:54 PM
miketsouth:
OK
Bodhisattva (GONNA BE THERE)
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mikejet/1.mp3
Here is it tentative. I get up when i sober up ( and dam well please)
I drink coffee and put my new starter on
I hook up my boat
I GMST
I stop and get some provisions for a great adventure
I head south
I (unknown)
I have a great time
I go safely home (when i dam well please) You got it made.......I'm working all weekend and into next. Good seeing you this weekend........I wish I had more time! :cool: