PDA

View Full Version : Gelcoat work

Sublime
07-11-2003, 08:14 AM
I need some Gelcoat work done on my boat and I need a good gelcoat guy..
any reccomendations around the Charlotte NC area and surrounding areas ?
Cory

DaveA
07-11-2003, 08:35 PM
Sublime:
I need some Gelcoat work done on my boat and I need a good gelcoat guy..
any reccomendations around the Charlotte NC area and surrounding areas ?
Cory Hey Neighbor!
Check out Jeff at The Boathouse just west of I-77 on Hwy 160 (Fort Mill Exit). He's into serious restorations, a Hot Boater, and into antique/classics and Jersey Speed Skiffs, too. If he doesn't do it himself, he's got the info on who does it right.
There's Mark Dighe out west of town just off Wilkinson Blvd. Been in it forever.
Alan at The Boat Repair Shop in Mooresville is very good also, and if you run on Norman, he'd be close.
Tell us more about what you're into, boating-wise.
DaveA
Exit 36, LKN

Sublime
07-13-2003, 05:26 PM
Thanks Dave,
Well we running up and down the river alot as well as lake norman. we are from out west and we have been in the performance boat scene for about our entire lives. basically grewup in a flattie :)

DaveA
07-13-2003, 07:16 PM
Sublime:
Thanks Dave,
Well we running up and down the river alot as well as lake norman. we are from out west and we have been in the performance boat scene for about our entire lives. basically grewup in a flattie :) Cool.
I've got a Raysoncraft basketcase I've been working on a few hours every....year.....and there's ol' Stump, there in Cornelius with his Mandella/BBC that's running strong. A few other flatties in the area are in Statesville, Charlotte, down on Wylie, and over on Badin and High Rock. Love them V-drives... :)
Drop me a PM sometime.
DaveA
Exit 36 LKN