PDA

View Full Version : Please Get on this list........BOTE

DansBlown73Nordic
05-17-2003, 06:20 AM
Im not sure if I have the electoral votes to do this, but please get on this list. I want to have away to e-mail all the folks going to Anna. I will then pass this on to Wet Dream and whoever else wants the info.
My reason is I have gotten two e-mails from folks just finding they have not got any rooms at Anna. I think a e-mail to them could have helped all to be aware of the crisis....Not that its a crisis if you already have a room. But if you don't and it starts raining.....In the little pup tent at the campground..... burningm :mad: You get my drift...

Wet Dream
05-17-2003, 07:36 AM
There was an immediate post about Anna Point (AP) shutting down on the boards. If people don't check the boards, what are we supposed to do? Creating an Email list is fine, however, if they choose not to read it or respond, then its their loss. From what I've seen on the boards, there is only one person who had reservations at AP that hasn't responded. I emailed him Friday night, hopefully he checks it out. I feel sorry for anyone who shows up at AP to find a big CLOSED sign on the door. I emailed or PM'd everyone that ordered shirts to please prepay to cut down on up front costs. I have 3 checks here, thats it. Thank you to the people that did send it in. I can't make people read the boards, read email, PM's or respond to requests if they don't want to. What can I say?
[ May 17, 2003, 08:39 AM: Message edited by: Wet Dream ]

Adrenalin
05-17-2003, 09:34 AM
I hear ya. Let me know where to send the $$ for the shirts I ordered. Didn't we have this conversation last year. " Make it a fun event ..not too much organization..or someone will have to do the organizin". Don't let the fun get sucked out. No one likes a fun sucker. You are doin a great job. It will all come togather.
Jay

DansBlown73Nordic
05-17-2003, 11:12 AM
I was just trying to make a second way for all to get info. Thats it......Not trying to make things Organized I Promise... wink Confusion is much more FUN.. :D

sleekcraft76
05-17-2003, 12:17 PM
yea just let us know where to send the check !!

Wet Dream
05-17-2003, 02:49 PM
Now you all are making me feel bad. :( I took care of the artwork, and Rat thankfully is handling the printing part of it. There is a lot of $$ that goes into the t-shirts before anyone sees them. In order to reduce the burden of spending $1000+ on the shirts, it helps us out. It also reduces the risk of printing all the shirts that people order, but don't show up and don't pay for. If we order 75 shirts and the weather goes to shit, we are stuck with about 60 shirts and have to eat that cost. Thats a lot of expensive shop rags.
I'm not trying to suck the fun out of it, but contrary to last year, we are getting alot more organized and more exciting.

supersoaker509
05-18-2003, 11:19 AM
Wet Dream let me know how much I owe. I will gladly send you a check or I can give it to Fat Rat on Monday. How much are the shirts each? If you do have any extras let me know as I have more people coming now. Thanks Don :D

sleekcraft76
05-18-2003, 03:02 PM
Send us an email on where to send the money and how much., I will be glad to pre-pay to for the shirts. My wife's emial address is jamieshultz@nc.rr.com. Just incase, here is what we ordered. 2 large, and 3 2x's.

Adrenalin
05-19-2003, 05:33 AM
Hay, Wet don't misunderstand you are NOT sucking the fun out. Do not let others do it to you.I think all the effort you and others have put into this is outstanding. Every one got notice of hotel changes, crisis averted etc. etc. Shame on some one who orders shirts...or anything else from you and does not pay. I read this alot but do not post much. I noticed a change when I saw this Saturday morning and had to say something. My email is jayotto@ottosales.com let me know the cost so I can send the $$. Thanks to all worked on this so hard.
Jay

sleekcraft76
05-20-2003, 06:07 PM
wet dream , got your e-mail we will send a check out :) next monday thanks!

Wet Dream
05-20-2003, 09:21 PM
"Thank you" to everyone who responded. I'm sorry if it sounded off base, but I didn't know if people were checking the boards or not. I don't want anyone getting left behind. See you there. Damn, its getting close. jawdrop