PDA

View Full Version : Guess WHAT??????????

DansBlown73Nordic
08-30-2003, 05:40 AM
Its pooring ****ing RAIN........ burningm

Moomawnster
08-30-2003, 08:13 AM
Hey Dan! I was sure I would get rained out yesterday but I employed the moomawnster motto "JUST GO" ! and had the whole day clear and hot , I can never tell what the lake will be like from my house so I JUST GO and sometimes get lucky , sometimes spend the day hiding under the pavilion , always better than sitting home! ....
JUST GO ! :D HehHeh ...

Back Forty
08-30-2003, 08:52 AM
Yep. I finally get stuff going and in starts the rain. I still got on the water and back out last night before we got hit again. The big briar hopper fire works display is tomorrow down on the river in Cincinatti. I'm going but will be hanging out under one of the bridges if it starts getting shitty. :mad: Oh well I'll be having fun regardless.
WELL SHIT...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid77/p997260b00d0b61ceb0c9b4d7000aeeb5/fb3c91a4.jpg
[ August 30, 2003, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: Back Forty ]

Stupid Fast
08-30-2003, 09:06 AM
Back Forty:
The big briar hopper fire works display is tomorrow down on the river in Cincinatti. I'm going but will be hanging out under one of the bridges if it starts getting shitty. :mad: Oh well I'll be having fun regardless.
WELL SHIT...
http://image.weather.com/web/forecast/us_ec_9regwxhi2_medium_usen.jpg[/IMG] (http://image.weather.com/web/forecast/us_ec_9regwxhi2_medium_usen.jpg) I'll be there. Stayin at a hotel in Covington. Thought about trucking the boat but with the rain I figure land is just fine.

DansBlown73Nordic
08-30-2003, 09:11 AM
That cloud on the map next to Binghamton is over my house.... eek! burningm

shirkey4750
08-30-2003, 12:57 PM
Wife was off yesterday, I took a half day, took the hydro to the river and enjoyed a few hours of sun and got off before the rain hit. Been pouring ran on and off here all day. And this is our regatta weekend in Charleston.

Back Forty
08-30-2003, 01:39 PM
Well, stupid fast look for the happy ass little blue glastron. I'll be in the water around 4pm if I have anything to do with it. Piss on the rain. drag your rig down there and call it good.
I personaly demand to stop into the Beer Cellar and grab a samich and a beer if I can get a spot on the dock. wink
Later.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid69/p2870483eec58790e768bf30c9599fa28/fbac63bc.jpg

Back Forty
09-01-2003, 12:17 AM
Stupid fast, you probably did better by not having your boat in the river. Lots of current and one or two out of the lot that snagged anchor lines and freaked...meyham
The jet was very handy tonight. Lots of nekked chicks and so forth. Helped some body from shore over to their house boat and was invited to tie up and sit up top side for the display. Very nice cause I couldn't get the anchor to take hold in the current and the hard bottom this river has. At one point,I looked over the side and found some fat drunk chick using my boat as a jungle jim while trying to get out of the water after her big fat drunk ass fell over board from some other boat. Nice to see people helping her but I had grimey shoes, fat asses and drunkards standing all over my boat including some spectator drunk wabling on my bow and testing the fiberglass for stress factors :mad:
The house boat owners were raising hell before I even opended my mouth. Very thoughtful of them. All in all, it was nice out there and the rain held off.

DansBlown73Nordic
09-01-2003, 05:16 AM
We had an excellent day at Cayuga Lake. Today of course its pooring rain....... burningm

Stupid Fast
09-01-2003, 10:29 AM
Back Forty. I think I saw you. Were you wearing an orange shirt? We were sitting on the shore by Midnight Oil. The saw you there for a minuit then at another house boat that was spotlighting The dancing chicks one flotilla up river? Great time. Lots of nice boats. Next year I am taking the boat.
P.S. If that was you your boat looks great. Nice clean classic.
Eric

Back Forty
09-01-2003, 03:27 PM
Yep, the orange shirt! Thanks on the boat. A fine time. I hope next year the current isn't so bad. Did you see that red cat that was in everybody's anchor line..? I though it was funny that once they were loose people were "BOOING" him when ever he would venture back into the area. My favorite boat of the night was a beautiful black and red V hull that was around 28'. We trailered at about the same time. It was a "Vector." Thats all I know.
Oh well Later!
:)

Stupid Fast
09-01-2003, 03:38 PM
Back Forty:
Yep, the orange shirt! Thanks on the boat. A fine time. I hope next year the current isn't so bad. Did you see that red cat that was in everybody's anchor line..? I though it was funny that once they were loose people were "BOOING" him when ever he would venture back into the area.
Oh well Later!
:) Its funny. He was ALL OVER the place. I knew he had no idae what he was doing. I saw him get caught up atleast 3 times.
eek! eek!
Is there any marinas down there that you can rent a room and a dock near there? I think that would be the ticket for next year,
[ September 01, 2003, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: Stupid Fast ]

Back Forty
09-01-2003, 04:02 PM
I've been in here before. It's really nice and has a full night club and restraunt I remember. Full service marina too. It's right around the corner from the first bridge from the East on the Kentucky side. If it doesn't have lodging, the Hotels are right around the corner.
I don't know if this number is current but you can give it a try.
(606) 261-8800
http://www.cincinnati.com/local/newport/E120html_07292003__GNNBDwatertown.ART_Other.html

DansBlown73Nordic
09-01-2003, 04:53 PM
Wrong Spot.... eek!
[ September 01, 2003, 05:54 PM: Message edited by: Dans66Stevens ]

DansBlown73Nordic
09-02-2003, 01:05 AM
Still pooring rain....... cry eek! burningm

CV-23
09-22-2003, 06:00 AM
Hey Back Forty!.....Nice Carlson! Come join us and post more pics, Mike.
http://communities.msn.com/GlastronCarlsonPhotoSite

fat rat
09-23-2003, 04:06 AM
It's raining again.........real hard! This sucks! frown

Back Forty
09-23-2003, 07:58 AM
Thanks CV-23, I'll check it out.