PDA

View Full Version : The low down on Crystal Inn

Wet Dream
06-30-2003, 01:14 PM
They are sending me a contract. What this gains us is:
$79 room rates
Blocking 25 rooms (if we don't fill that block by 7/25, they will open the unused rooms to the general public)
Use of the parking lot, but we can't section off an area. Old folks were complaining last year :rolleyes:
A security guard that patrols the grounds from 11pm to 5am (Bass Cop :D )
BBQ usage
Free ice
An extra roll of toilet paper
Hot showers
And a pool to put the jet ski in :D (Big Daddy sold the Row Boat) :confused:

HammerDown
06-30-2003, 03:08 PM
"Use of the parking lot, but we can't section off an area. Old folks were complaining last year"
As far as I'm concerned thats BS...what do they expect us to do with a shit load of Boats and Tow Vehicles if theres no place to park?
And I'm an "old Folk"...I say F**K'em!
I like the extra Toilet Paper and free Ice part. :D

Wet Dream
06-30-2003, 04:24 PM
HammerDown:
As far as I'm concerned thats BS...what do they expect us to do with a shit load of Boats and Tow Vehicles if theres no place to park?
Have you ever been satisfied with any place you've ever stayed???
We probably won't be able to rope off a section, but we can park wherever there is available space. They're claiming "fire lane" and access and all that crap. I know we didn't obstruct anything last year, so we'll just have to see how it goes.

sleekcraft76
06-30-2003, 04:33 PM
who care's were goina have fun!!!!!!!!!

737jetmech
06-30-2003, 10:19 PM
Wet Dream:
They are sending me a contract. What this gains us is:
$79 room rates
Blocking 25 rooms (if we don't fill that block by 7/25, they will open the unused rooms to the general public)
Use of the parking lot, but we can't section off an area. Old folks were complaining last year :rolleyes:
A security guard that patrols the grounds from 11pm to 5am (Bass Cop :D )
BBQ usage
Free ice
An extra roll of toilet paper
Hot showers
And a pool to put the jet ski in :D (Big Daddy sold the Row Boat) :confused: Sounds like the same contract that I was sent last year.
A new hotel is being built across the street.Will see what they can offer next year?

HammerDown
07-01-2003, 03:57 AM
Wet Dream:
HammerDown:
Have you ever been satisfied with any place you've ever stayed???
For the most part yea, is there a problem with my comment/concern?
Bass cop's place was fine...except for Bass Cop, the guy turned into a A** Hole!...it was my ear he was bending!
The Cell block was OK except for 1 roll of TP. I just did'nt dump for 3 days...lol
The Crystal Inn was fine last year, they worked to make (us happy) and they should be willing to do it again, it was great...(nice rooms to).
Guess I just worry to much about situation being comfortable for everybody, thats just my nature and what I've been told.
With the amount of money the group is spending there, Seems to me the motel should accommodate the situation.
I'm sure everything will be fine...just my nature to be concerned, and my thoughts are for the safety of the Boats, and to assure theres a place to park when everyone gets back to the Motel.
And Bobs correct...there building a really big motel right up the street, with a massive parking lot. Another option for next year.
[ July 01, 2003, 12:24 PM: Message edited by: HammerDown ]

fat rat
07-09-2003, 02:57 AM
sleekcraft76:
who care's were goina have fun!!!!!!!!! I'm with ya Sleek.......let's have "FUN" and make the best of it.