PDA

View Full Version : LOGO for BOTE

Dimarco Kid
08-19-2002, 05:47 PM
I have a nice idea for an official logo for BOTE boat club. Would you guys consider it if I did some work on it and posted it? I've been thinking we need an "Official Logo" What do you guys think?
D Kid

Wet Dream
08-19-2002, 06:02 PM
Did winter set in already and you are bored, so you have some artsy things to do??? Did your wife talk you into a little crocheting and you need a break? LMAO
Sorry, couldn't resist. :D
Sounds cool.

fat rat
08-19-2002, 06:06 PM
I wish winter would set in here......it's been so f*cking hot.......I think the Kid is going to knit the Logo on a quilt, LMAO. I'm down for anything. :D

DansBlown73Nordic
08-19-2002, 09:12 PM
Must be you have snow already!!!!!! eek! Sounds great!!!! wink

Mrs. Dimarco Kid
08-20-2002, 02:52 AM
Wet Dream:
Did winter set in already and you are bored, so you have some artsy things to do??? Did your wife talk you into a little crocheting and you need a break? LMAO
Sorry, couldn't resist. :D
Sounds cool.HA! I couldn't do that crocheting shit if my life depended on it! LOL I think D. Kid is a little bored! The boats has been "being painted" all Summer long. So he sits at camp, stares out at the lake and comes up with all sorts of ideas...either that or looks out at the water and says, "That's good hydro water!" He is like a mummy....mumbling hydro! hydro! hydro! This logo idea just gives him something to think about....BUT it is an awesome idea. You guys should see some of the things he has sketched out....pretty cool!

Moomawnster
08-22-2002, 01:48 AM
Hey Kid ! Sorry your so bored, Last sunday we waited till late to go to moomaw and the cars were just pouring out of the lake , by the time we got done eating we had the place to ourselves for some awsome ski runs , I skied last, the light was gone...... and it was HYDRO WATER! My observer said I was hittin 70mph crossing the wake ...I like to ski fast !. Lets see some BOTE logo ideas I have a few myself but I'M not the one who's bored ! Heh Heh .........

Tahiti Owner
08-22-2002, 12:14 PM
where is this camp with the hydro water located anyway??? hell if its smooth and you can't make waves in it I might as well be doing it!
[ August 22, 2002, 01:15 PM: Message edited by: Tahiti Owner ]

Dimarco Kid
08-22-2002, 02:00 PM
I'll post some ideas when I get them down to scan.
Tahiti, my camp is on a lake called Mollasses Pond. I've got my own place with white sand and my own place to launch. The lake is ALWAYS glass, that's why I have a hydro! If your ever up this way, bring that jet!
D Kid
P.S. Thanks for the compliment on the Hydro Pics topic!

fat rat
08-22-2002, 06:27 PM
Dimarco Kid:
Tahiti, my camp is on a lake called Mollasses Pond. D Kid
P.S. Thanks for the compliment on the Hydro Pics topic!

fat rat
08-22-2002, 06:28 PM
Dimarco Kid:
Tahiti, my camp is on a lake called Mollasses Pond. D Kid
P.S. Thanks for the compliment on the Hydro Pics topic!Maybe we should name the boat "Slower than Mollasses", lol.

shirkey4750
08-24-2002, 05:27 AM
Hey kid had my hydro out for a little ride Thursday nite. The river was nice and calm, ride a little, sit a little and drink a cold one. Didn't get to make but one good pass,wife was with me. The last time she rode with me on an all out run she lost her sunglasses, beer and my knee still has bruises from her beating on it. A friend of mine has an STV, we were playing a couple Sundays ago, he was running a 100 plus on his Gaffig, when I went around him.

shirkey4750
08-24-2002, 05:30 AM
Moowmawnster may be coming to Moomaw next weekend , but will be bringing the Rinker since it will be a family and friends outing.

Moomawnster
08-24-2002, 06:18 AM
Hope to see ya ! We are having a crab feast this weekend ,...so catch us if ya can and get some feed ! wwe will be at the bolar flats marina .