PDA

View Full Version : other groups

nitro557
12-02-2002, 04:22 PM
im bringing other groups into the party for lake anna
1.people from banderlog.com,miket-east and bobs,doright,and others are all coming
2.people from the laidback boaters group are also gonna be at the lake
3.op6c is the same weekend so im at a lost on getting people from that group to attend
all in all this will be bigger than last year,the group from dvdbc will not be attending due to it being fathers day weekend ,i wish i could change that because they are a great group of guys :D

HammerDown
12-02-2002, 04:54 PM
Nitro thats a great idea (good going)...I hope some will attend from the above groups you mentioned. That will make me try even harder to attend.
It is to bad about the DVBRC...but one never knows?
[ December 02, 2002, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: HammerDown ]

fat rat
12-02-2002, 05:42 PM
Speaking of other's, where's JohnnyBeGood...........come on buddy drag your stuff on down. "Beast of the East" is open to everyone and it is a Great time. No Attidudes, No Color's, No Weapons :D .............just bring your Party Hat and of course a boat. wink

BottleFedJet
12-02-2002, 06:06 PM
Nitro whats the price on that old boat ??? Have someone that might want it.Give me a call.....
3 jets and 1 hydro for sale bring cash :D

Dimarco Kid
12-02-2002, 06:09 PM
Bottle, you coming next year? Love to have ya there.
The other groups sound great! Like rat said, bring your party hat is the only requirement.
Also, if we bring the hydro in the enclosed trailer, maybe I'll sweet talk the Mrs. into letting me bring her asphalt snowmobile too. We could have some fun around Bass Cops parking lot with that! LOL
D Kid

BottleFedJet
12-02-2002, 06:34 PM
I'll be there with beer and the boat.Hows the hydro doing ? How many beers does it take to drive that thing? eek!

HammerDown
12-02-2002, 06:42 PM
I sure would like to see Ted from CBM jet at Anna...He's a good people.

Dimarco Kid
12-02-2002, 06:42 PM
Actually, the question is.....
How many beers is it gonna take to get Fat Rat to go for a ride! Hey Rat, haven't we gone thru this before?
Bottle, still got that hydro?
D Kid

fat rat
12-02-2002, 06:49 PM
Dimarco Kid:
Actually, the question is.....
How many beers is it gonna take to get Fat Rat to go for a ride! Hey Rat, haven't we gone thru this before?
Bottle, still got that hydro?
D KidKid.....I thought we put this subject to rest. LOL I've said it before.....Rat doesn't do Hydro's. eek! :D eek!

Windy
12-02-2002, 09:57 PM
Wish we could make the trip out there...sounds like a fun party. Be sure to take tons of pics for us west coasters.
MissHBjet

Dimarco Kid
12-03-2002, 02:57 AM
You're not the only one who wishes you could make the trip! wink
How have you been anyways, Miss HB?
D Kid

Windy
12-04-2002, 12:05 AM
Hey great...thanks for asken.
MissHBjet

blondebomber
12-04-2002, 03:49 AM
Kid leave it alone and get back to your great danes

blondebomber
12-04-2002, 03:51 AM
[ December 04, 2002, 03:52 AM: Message edited by: blondebomber ]

JOHNNYBEGOOD
12-04-2002, 04:02 AM
fat rat, I wont be able to attend the Anna event. June is very busy here at work so I do not think that I would be able to take a long weekend. I will however try to be at the Havre de Grace meeting

fat rat
12-04-2002, 04:36 AM
JOHNNYBEGOOD:
fat rat, I wont be able to attend the Anna event. June is very busy here at work so I do not think that I would be able to take a long weekend. I will however try to be at the Havre de Grace meetingJBG.....we are all busy, if you can't make along weekend........then make a short one. But don't miss it. wink

Wet Dream
12-04-2002, 11:59 AM
Who is going to build the addition onto the hotel for all the extra guests? :D

blondebomber
12-04-2002, 12:04 PM
aren't they staying with you :confused:

Dimarco Kid
12-04-2002, 04:32 PM
Are any of these guys coming? There's pics of Steve's Edge in there photo gallery. Also a Cole hydro with a blower motor. I want to know who's got that thing and if he's willing to pull it to Anna! Just checkin', it looks like they have a good turn out. CT River Run (http://www.hydrostream.org/CT/CRR2K2/CRRK2K2.htm)
D Kid

fat rat
12-05-2002, 04:19 AM
RiverDave:
How Does everyone know what weekend OP6 is going to be on next year even though there hasn't been an anouncement yet?
Just mildly curious..
RDHey RD, I'm not real sure.......but I also heard that it was the same weekend as BOTE. It would be cool if they weren't, it would give everyone a "chance" to attend both.

Wet Dream
12-06-2002, 08:38 PM
blondebomber:
aren't they staying with you :confused: Only if they are hot little females... :D

Wet Dream
12-06-2002, 08:39 PM
fat rat:
RiverDave:
How Does everyone know what weekend OP6 is going to be on next year even though there hasn't been an anouncement yet?
Just mildly curious..
RDHey RD, I'm not real sure.......but I also heard that it was the same weekend as BOTE. It would be cool if they weren't, it would give everyone a "chance" to attend both.What if the idea took off about having OP6, BOTE, and LOTE all on the same weekend every year?
This way we could have the nation covered and if someone had a "Hot Boat" they could attend the weekend in the location that was more convenient for them? Would something like this be worth the planning?
[ December 06, 2002, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: Wet Dream ]

wideopen545
12-23-2002, 07:53 PM
1.people from banderlog.com,miket-east and bobs,doright,and others are all coming
3.op6c is the same weekend so im at a lost on getting people from that group to attend
all in all this will be bigger than last year,the group from dvdbc will not be attending due to it being fathers day weekend ,i wish i could change that because they are a great group of guys
hope this is not a repeat of last year
you know iam this and iam that and when
the time comes iam gone
just a thought???????????

Dimarco Kid
12-24-2002, 07:27 AM
wideopen545:
all in all this will be bigger than last year,the group from dvdbc will not be attending due to it being fathers day weekend ,i wish i could change that because they are a great group of guys
hope this is not a repeat of last year
you know iam this and iam that and when
the time comes iam gone
just a thought??????????? Dido
D Kid

HammerDown
12-24-2002, 08:13 AM
I certinaly know I have spread the word about Lake Anna and Havre De Grace as much as I can...I Speak of the fun time and meeting great new boaters that share the same intrest....I hope I havent done wrong...because I'm not sure if (I'll) be there....but the party will still go on.
[ December 24, 2002, 08:18 AM: Message edited by: HammerDown ]

Dimarco Kid
12-24-2002, 09:19 AM
I heard the FROG was still coming even though you might not! LOL yuk
D Kid

nitro557
12-24-2002, 02:37 PM
3people from banderlog are gonna be in attendance so far make that 5 bobs and miket also jim lee is moveing out east as we speak ,that means cas and others will follow
as far as me saying ill be this and being this :( ill be there with bells on for whoever whats to run :rolleyes: i wont be the fastest but i will make you think cry

BottleFedJet
12-24-2002, 02:48 PM
Nitro wait till you see what im bringing to the lake. jawdrop

Dimarco Kid
12-24-2002, 06:11 PM
Hey Bottle,
What you got goin' on? Haven't heard from you in awhile. Merry Christmas.
Nitro, don't worry man, you've been VERY successful in making the rest of us THINK! :rolleyes:
D Kid

fat rat
12-24-2002, 07:55 PM
Dimarco Kid:
Hey Bottle,
What you got goin' on? Haven't heard from you in awhile. Merry Christmas.
Nitro, don't worry man, you've been VERY successful in making the rest of us THINK! :rolleyes:
D Kid :confused: ........I'm so confused????? :confused:

fat rat
12-24-2002, 07:57 PM
Not!

HammerDown
12-24-2002, 08:05 PM
Dimarco Kid:
I heard the FROG was still coming even though you might not! LOL yuk
D Kid The Frog...LOL