PDA

View Full Version : Who Is Going Next Weekend?

DansBlown73Nordic
08-29-2003, 05:28 PM
Is the Raystown thing still on? Im just curious.... :confused:

DansBlown73Nordic
08-30-2003, 09:13 AM
Whats the deal? :confused:

Wet Dream
08-30-2003, 04:15 PM
Still on, but don't plan on getting a response this weekend. ITS LABOR DAY WEEKEND

Wet Dream
08-31-2003, 07:04 AM
dreamsicle:
I am going as long as the weather report looks good.So far its showing sunny and mid to upper 70's

Hemicbx
09-01-2003, 06:24 AM
Where is the meeting place? I want to ride out just to check things (and boats) out.
Hemicbx

Nova ST
09-01-2003, 02:24 PM
Just got back from the Chesapeake Bay. Great weekend! We only got caught out in one thunderstorm. Did the Flats on Friday and spent the rest of the weekend on Fairlee Creek. We will be at Raystown, have reservations at the Lodge for Friday and Saturday nights. Driving out Friday morning. Hope to be on the water by early Friday afternoon.
See everyone there!

HammerDown
09-01-2003, 07:53 PM
It's all about the forcast for me...give me 3 Sunny Days and I'll be there with 2 Bottles of Weed eek! In the water early Friday, and staying at the Lodge at *Rays*Town Lake...cool name for a lake...huh :p pig_flyi

DansBlown73Nordic
09-02-2003, 01:03 AM
Same with us. If the weather looks good were in, if it looks like the boat will get wet on the way then forget it. I wouldn't want the boat to get wet on the way. :rolleyes: :p

fat rat
09-02-2003, 03:19 AM
I want to go......but my work has been none stop. Just started another project, worked all weekend......I'll be lucky to be done by next monday. Work is a Love Hate thing with me.....I love to have it, but hate to do it. :mad: :D :mad: :D I hope the weather is right and that you guy's have fun at "Rays-town". wink

shirkey4750
09-02-2003, 05:30 AM
Like everyone else, I'm watching the weather. It is starting to flood here at work, as it has rained solid for the last two hours. Will be there Sat. morning if we come.

HammerDown
09-02-2003, 06:25 AM
fat rat:
I want to go......but my work has been none stop. Just started another project, worked all weekend......I'll be lucky to be done by next monday. Work is a Love Hate thing with me.....I love to have it, but hate to do it. :mad: :D :mad: :D I hope the weather is right and that you guy's have fun at "Rays-town". wink Your kiddin, this was your idea... REMEMBER??? "The weekend after Labor Day"...And your bailing... Even if it's Sunny!
What happened to that "Lets just do it attituide"???
Dammmmm, I knew I should have taken that bet!
(Breath Deep...count to 10)...ok, I'm good :cool:

fat rat
09-02-2003, 06:12 PM
HammerDown:
fat rat:
I want to go......but my work has been none stop. Just started another project, worked all weekend......I'll be lucky to be done by next monday. Work is a Love Hate thing with me.....I love to have it, but hate to do it. I hope the weather is right and that you guy's have fun at "Rays-town". wink Your kiddin, this was your idea... REMEMBER??? "The weekend after Labor Day"...And your bailing... Even if it's Sunny!
What happened to that "Lets just do it attituide"???
Dammmmm, I knew I should have taken that bet!
(Breath Deep...count to 10)...ok, I'm good :cool: My idea!!!!!!!! I make mention that "Rays-town" would be a cool place......and all of a sudden it's my idea :confused: ......what's up with that? argue :D I want to go there but timing is everything.....I'm doing my best.....trust me!
I have a Love/Hate thing with you people also.....love to be with you and hate to leave when the weekend is over. :)
[ September 02, 2003, 07:23 PM: Message edited by: fat rat ]

737jetmech
09-02-2003, 06:39 PM
I plan on going ... booked are room today!(F the weather... Boats are built to get wet!)If it rains all weekend ??? WE got beer and Sambuka to pass the time. :D
[ September 02, 2003, 07:46 PM: Message edited by: 737jetmech ]

miketsouth
09-02-2003, 09:02 PM
my wife has to work all weekend closing pools. I have to work until early AM saturday. It is still up in the air for me.

HammerDown
09-03-2003, 03:19 AM
fat rat:
HammerDown:
fat rat:
I want to go......but my work has been none stop. Just started another project, worked all weekend......I'll be lucky to be done by next monday. Work is a Love Hate thing with me.....I love to have it, but hate to do it. I hope the weather is right and that you guy's have fun at "Rays-town". wink Your kiddin, this was your idea... REMEMBER??? "The weekend after Labor Day"...
My idea!!!!!!!! I make mention that "Rays-town" would be a cool place......and all of a sudden it's my idea :confused: ......what's up with that? argue :D I want to go there but timing is everything.....I'm doing my best.....trust me! No, no, no...Bro, read carefully what I quoted you on...I never stated that you said anything about Raystown Lake...But it was your idea to "do something the WEEKEND AFTER LABOR DAY"...And I said to YOU >"I really don't want to wait that long, because I had a funny feeling we could have a WET RAINY Fall like we had a WET RAINY SPRING"!(like we are)....We talked about this in the Vette ride back to the Crystal Inn...and then again also when I came by the Motel the Day you all were leavivg...REMEMBER? I more or less wanted to go back to Anna again several weeks ago to hang with the Homies...but decided to wait for YOU the "WEEKEND AFTER LABOR DAY". :p
Now I'm going to quote YOU again..." I want to go there but timing is everything"...Well DUH...again it was YOU that said "lets do something AFTER Labor Day"...Did'nt you Time that out :confused:
Bottom Line...Your not going, ya never were, you know it, everyone else knows it...your Boats already Winterized + Waxed for the Winter, ya changed the Summer time Air in the Trailer Tires back to Winter time Air...and your GAY... and hows your Boy :D
Nothing but love for you Brother, and you know why :cool:
[ September 03, 2003, 06:05 AM: Message edited by: HammerDown ]

737jetmech
09-03-2003, 03:08 PM
Summers all most over here in the Northeast!
The weather looks to be good for this weekend!
This could be the last chance until next year to get together!
If any one is on the fence on this one... just go!
The grass can wait to be cut!
Work in most cases can wait to be done!
Summer and boating season will not!
hope to see ya there ... Bob
[ September 03, 2003, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: 737jetmech ]

Nova ST
09-03-2003, 03:47 PM
F the weather... Boats are built to get wet! Especially after this past weekend Bro! During that thunderstorm that we got caught out in, our boats definitely had more water on top of them than underneath (Zero visibility and water coming thru the bimini top like it wasn't even there). Hey Hammer, this was even better than "The Crossing". However, I digress.
This will probably be our last time out this weekend, so we are going to "Rays-town" no matter what. The weather looks good so hope to see everyone out there.
Ray

HammerDown
09-03-2003, 05:28 PM
737jetmech:
Summers all most over here in the Northeast!
The weather looks to be good for this weekend!
This could be the last chance until next year to get together!
If any one is on the fence on this one... just go!
The grass can wait to be cut!
Work in most cases can wait to be done!
Summer and boating season will not!
hope to see ya there ... Bob Yea...what he said...you tell'em Bob...Thats my Pal talking there! :D
Be there or be..........GAY! (how was that) :confused:

HammerDown
09-03-2003, 05:31 PM
Hey Ray and Bob...maybe we can meet somewhere just West of Harrisburg...and have a Diesel Truck, Boat Towing Convoy...think thats Gay??? :p pig_flyi

737jetmech
09-03-2003, 06:05 PM
HammerDown:
Hey Ray and Bob...maybe we can meet somewhere just West of Harrisburg...and have a Diesel Truck, Boat Towing Convoy...think thats Gay??? :p pig_flyi I think I'll pass on the convoy... pig_flyi

HammerDown
09-03-2003, 06:20 PM
737jetmech:
HammerDown:
Hey Ray and Bob...maybe we can meet somewhere just West of Harrisburg...and have a Diesel Truck, Boat Towing Convoy...think thats Gay??? :p pig_flyi I think I'll pass on the convoy... pig_flyi To Gay...huh :(
Check your PM's
:D

Wet Dream
09-03-2003, 06:30 PM
Yeah....what HE said. :o This was Rats idea and he thinks he's going to bail on us? devil Think again wax boy. :D LMAO
The weather looks beautiful for the weekend, though might not be too warm, looks like mid 70's or so.
Shirkey, I promise I won't let the wife drive while you are on the water. :D
Jet, you bringing the boat up? Theis lake is plenty big for it. If the water gets rough, you can run point and cut a swath for us to follow in the wake. :D
Hammer, how many bottle? We killed one in a matter of minutes. :D
Nova, you know that area better than most. We'll be arriving by 10am at the lodge on Sat AM. I'm towing down with the guy up here that has the red boat. Do you know of a good place to meet on the water or should we meet at the lodge since most people are staying there? Do you have a map with the mile markers you can post on here so people can get an idea?

DansBlown73Nordic
09-03-2003, 07:21 PM
That is my next question????? Where are we meeting? We will arrive at 9-10 am Saturday.

Wet Dream
09-03-2003, 07:28 PM
Dans66Stevens:
That is my next question????? Where are we meeting? We will arrive at 9-10 am Saturday. You went to bed that fast? sleeping

HammerDown
09-03-2003, 08:08 PM
Wet Dream:
Hammer, how many bottle? We killed one in a matter of minutes. :D
Nova, you know that area better than most. Do you have a map with the mile markers you can post on here so people can get an idea? I'll have 2 bottles of Weed...most likely 1 by the time you show up :p
Don't worry about a thing...we'll find out where all the hot spots for everyone to go on Friday...dosent mean we'll remember them...(thats where the 1'st bottel of weed went" :rolleyes:
Something tells me this is going to be a painfull weekend...from laughing. :D And hangovers smile_sp
[ September 03, 2003, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: HammerDown ]

Wet Dream
09-03-2003, 08:20 PM
HammerDown:
]I'll have 2 bottles of Weed...most likely 1 by the time you show up :p
Put a note in the bottle and throw it in the water. The person that finds it gets the first drink. :D

HammerDown
09-03-2003, 08:29 PM
Wet Dream:
HammerDown:
]I'll have 2 bottles of Weed...most likely 1 by the time you show up :p
Put a note in the bottle and throw it in the water. The person that finds it gets the first drink. :D Great..a Lake full of Drunkin Fish :p

Wet Dream
09-03-2003, 08:34 PM
HammerDown:
Great..a Lake full of Drunkin Fish :p PSST, hey Hammer. Just between you and me ( I won't tell anyone else). I was talking about the empty bottle, note, cork back in. If you continue to throw full bottles in the lake, yes you'll be out of 'weed' in no time. And the fish will love ya. :D

HammerDown
09-03-2003, 08:48 PM
Wet Dream:
HammerDown:
Great..a Lake full of Drunkin Fish :p PSST, hey Hammer. Just between you and me ( I won't tell anyone else). I was talking about the empty bottle, note, cork back in. If you continue to throw full bottles in the lake, yes you'll be out of 'weed' in no time. And the fish will love ya. :D Cool...that way the Booze wont get watered down :D

shirkey4750
09-04-2003, 06:52 PM
Hope to be there between 10 and 11 Sat. morning. Jay and Tera are coming also.

HammerDown
09-04-2003, 07:07 PM
shirkey4750:
Hope to be there between 10 and 11 Sat. morning. Jay and Tera are coming also. Great...check in at the Lodge isnt till 2:00 PM But there will be some of us there from Friday if ya need to put your things in a room before check in.

DansBlown73Nordic
09-04-2003, 09:31 PM
We will be there around 10 am Saturday morning....

fat rat
09-06-2003, 02:17 AM
Make sure you Guy's back your long john's! :D