PDA

View Full Version : Whats up BOTE people?

dreamsicle
10-17-2002, 07:19 PM

HammerDown
10-17-2002, 07:37 PM
How ya been....

DansBlown73Nordic
10-17-2002, 11:58 PM
Whats new Keith? I have been working on my new poject pretty much every night. I have plenty of stuff to do. I will post some pictures. :D

blondebomber
10-18-2002, 02:40 AM
good morning all

fat rat
10-18-2002, 03:31 AM
Yo Hammer......"How ya dew in"........been riding the H-D?

wideopen545
10-18-2002, 05:18 PM
whats going on cold weathers almost here brrrrrrr

Dimarco Kid
10-18-2002, 05:25 PM
Gettin' into snowmobile season up here. Been tunning on the grass. Asphalt is all done for the season. Boat is just sitting there, all covered in dust! We're in the process of selling our home and building new, you know how that can put a hold on things! Be cool, cause' I am! LOL
D Kid

fat rat
10-18-2002, 05:58 PM
Hey Kid, been chopping any wood. :D ....dust on the "Hydro" whats up with that :confused:

Wet Dream
10-18-2002, 08:11 PM
Working away over here. Trying to build up that cash reserve and pay off all that fun from summer. I have a few things planned that should turn up the heat next summer. I need to win the damn lottery jackpot.
Bomber....you're STILL here?? lmao

DansBlown73Nordic
10-19-2002, 03:43 AM
So is everyone looking forward to next year? I think this was the best boating summer I have ever had. :D I thought it was pretty cool meeting all you guys and girls.
I think we should try to organize Anna a little better. I don't mean the next leval Horse Shit :rolleyes: !!!!Just a little more organized.

blown daytona
10-20-2002, 09:40 AM
I got myself a winter project to do. On the last run of the year, I blew the outdrive(lost forward gear, had to drive back in reverse) I ran it 105mph on GPS with a 20 mph headwind. I figured that wasnt enough, so I turned the boat around to run with the wind and hopefully some bigger numbers on the GPS, and as I passed the 80MPH mark, I hit the rev limiter(thank god for modern technology). Does anyone have drive recommendations. Teague, IMCO, Bravo shop, anyone else?? I had a great time doing the B.O.T.E. thing this summer and look forward to seeing all of you at lake anna next year. Hey Fat, thanks for helping me drown my sorrows last night.

shirkey4750
10-20-2002, 05:56 PM
Anybody in Va. or MD. area looking for a project this winter? Found out about a Hondo v-drive complete less motor with extra parts in your area this afternoon. As soon as I find out the price and exact location I will post it.

blondebomber
10-21-2002, 02:38 AM
blown daytona
Sorry to hear about that. Where were you at.

blown daytona
10-21-2002, 03:28 PM
luckily I was only about 1/2 mile from the house. My neighbor said he will tow me around to the ramp this weekend. At least it wasnt the first time out next year.

fat rat
10-21-2002, 04:43 PM
blown daytona:
I got myself a winter project to do. On the last run of the year, I blew the outdrive(lost forward gear, had to drive back in reverse) I ran it 105mph on GPS with a 20 mph headwind. I figured that wasnt enough, so I turned the boat around to run with the wind and hopefully some bigger numbers on the GPS, and as I passed the 80MPH mark, I hit the rev limiter(thank god for modern technology). Does anyone have drive recommendations. Teague, IMCO, Bravo shop, anyone else?? I had a great time doing the B.O.T.E. thing this summer and look forward to seeing all of you at lake anna next year. Hey Fat, thanks for helping me drown my sorrows last night.Hey Blown Daytona, should we change your name to "Blown Drive", J/K....I'm really sorry to hear about your bad luck, but thats a positive thing on my side..........I got 2 winters to achieve my goal now, mmmmmm lets see 105....what'll it take? I'll see you Saturday night for another drowning session.. :D :D :D