PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh Regatta (Largest)

Wet Dream
07-26-2002, 05:22 PM
The Pittsburgh Regatta is the largest inland Regatta in the country. It is the weekend after Havre and the people pack the place. Looks like I will be taking the jet on another tour. :)
www.pghregatta.com (http://www.pghregatta.com)

fat rat
07-26-2002, 06:35 PM
That sounds like a very cool weekend.

737jetmech
07-26-2002, 06:47 PM
Thats the weekend of my 10th wedding anniversary!!! Maybe da-wife will give me a hall pass??? NOT!!! Theres always next year... Bob

Tahiti Owner
07-28-2002, 12:04 PM
whats the big deal about a wedding anniversary??? you will have more right??? :p tell the wife you need to keep your priorities in the right order!

WETDAWG
07-28-2002, 08:16 PM
I lived in Coraopolis for 3 years and I used to love to take my squirt boat down the Ohio and through the locks. What was the name of that river cut off down south? was it the butler marina?

enticer
07-30-2002, 04:06 PM
Being from the Pgh area......the Pittsburgh Regatta is the biggest joke going for boaters. If your a land-lubber and like rubbing bellies in large crowds.....then that's the place for ya. Boaters are sent back up or down river so far that you can't see and or enjoy anything. Actually living really close to the river...........I haven't even take the boat there this year. I don't even now why I pay for a dock.....we never use. Always going the the bay or to Erie....but we prefer the bay (upper)
WETDAWG....I believe you mean Beaver River and/or Beaver Marina
[ August 06, 2002, 04:13 PM: Message edited by: enticer ]