PDA

View Full Version : Hammers Black Eye>>>

HammerDown
09-08-2003, 01:55 PM
Yep Hammers got a Shiner...looks like I took one from Mike Tyson.
Buy actually for those who remember when I cracked my Head (brow area) into Rats Swim Step (duh) and came up dizzy smile_sp ...well it took until this morning for it to turn purple, and its a doozy! eek! :D
I told Rat I was going to Sue...he said he would counter sue for damages to his swim step...unfortunately both our Lawers are Gay...and there now spending this weekend at the Honey Suckle cottage. :p

Wet Dream
09-08-2003, 02:25 PM
This is the best story you can come up with? :D

DansBlown73Nordic
09-08-2003, 02:26 PM
I think it came from the Sword Fight... eek!

miketsouth
09-08-2003, 02:36 PM
[ September 13, 2003, 06:54 AM: Message edited by: miketsouth ]

HammerDown
09-08-2003, 02:51 PM
Wet Dream:
This is the best story you can come up with? :D Ok, truth be told... Brian, Bob and I were Spooning sharing a moment, in the "Wild Cherry"...when my booner turned into a massive mighty kick stand and I pole volted out of bed and hit my eye on a bottel of weed. :p
Dose'nt mean were Gay! pig_flyi
[ September 08, 2003, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: HammerDown ]

737jetmech
09-08-2003, 04:52 PM
(Wild Cherry) play that funky music till you die!!! :D if you remember the 70's
[ September 08, 2003, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: 737jetmech ]

Nova ST
09-08-2003, 05:17 PM
"Excuse me sir.......We're look'in for firewood......We're gay and we're stay'in at the Wild Cherry." eek!
What else can you say!
[ September 08, 2003, 06:18 PM: Message edited by: Nova ST ]

fat rat
09-08-2003, 05:22 PM
HammerDown:
Yep Hammers got a Shiner...looks like I took one from Mike Tyson.
Buy actually for those who remember when I cracked my Head (brow area) into Rats Swim Step (duh) and came up dizzy smile_sp ...well it took until this morning for it to turn purple, and its a doozy! eek! :D
I told Rat I was going to Sue...he said he would counter sue for damages to his swim step...unfortunately both our Lawers are Gay...and there now spending this weekend at the Honey Suckle cottage. :p Sorry to hear about the eye..........but my swim step is F-ck-up, the Lawyer is working on the angle of having the boat shipped back out west, that could cost big$$$$$$........and no saying what'll cost for labor, could be more big$$$$$$ and not to talk about all the emotional stress of watching you "Head Butt" my boat for no reason! :D cry :D

HammerDown
09-08-2003, 05:22 PM
Nova ST:
"Excuse me sir.......We're look'in for firewood......We're gay and we're stay'in at the Wild Cherry." eek!
What else can you say! That was tooooooo funny. Ya had to be there to belive it :D smile_sp

HammerDown
09-08-2003, 05:25 PM
fat rat:
Sorry to hear about the eye..........but my swim step is F-ck-up, the Lawyer is working on the angle of having the boat shipped back out west, that could cost big$$$$$$........and no saying what'll cost for labor, could be more big$$$$$$ and not to talk about all the emotional stress of watching you "Head Butt" my boat for no reason! :D cry :D [/QB][/QUOTE]
Well, if you send it back to who rigged it (no comment)...ya should have it back by 2008!
:D :p

HammerDown
09-08-2003, 05:30 PM
Hey Rat, if you were under emotional stress of watching me "Head Butt" your boat for no reason...you should have seen what I did to that Gay Legend pump when the lights went out.
Oh yea...and the "Money Shot or Happy Ending" went on that GS sticker on the reverse bucket. :D :p