PDA

View Full Version : I Just Got Home!!!!

DansBlown73Nordic
12-24-2002, 11:08 AM
I was sprung at 12 noon today. This is not going to be easy.... cry I appreciate all you guys thinking about me. It really means Alot....TTYAS :D Dan
[ December 24, 2002, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: Dans66Stevens ]

Dimarco Kid
12-24-2002, 11:48 AM
Keep it rockin' Dan! You'll be on the next Calvin Kline billboard before you know it! Glad to have you back, even though it was a short while, we missed ya! Merry Christmas to ya and a Happy New Year.
D Kid
P.S. Tell Val that she's gonna have to be good from now on, cause ALL the ladies will be wantin' a little Dan from now on! eek!

737jetmech
12-24-2002, 01:46 PM
We are also glad to hear your home and hope you have a good holiday! Take your time getting better !!! Bob & Melisa :)

nitro557
12-24-2002, 02:40 PM
glad to hear your home ,i hope all goes well for you dan

Wet Dream
12-24-2002, 06:38 PM
Merry christmas, glad to hear you'll be at home with your family.
Happy Holidays from California.

Dimarco Kid
12-24-2002, 07:11 PM
Hey, you take that "Happy Holidays from California" and shove it up your ass! Man, am I sick of hearing that! I'm out there scrapin' the ice of my truck burningm and come back in to see some Eastern jabronee sayin' shit like that! It pisses me off! You should be scraping too! :D

fat rat
12-24-2002, 07:20 PM
Dimarco Kid:
Hey, you take that "Happy Holidays from California" and shove it up your ass! Man, am I sick of hearing that! I'm out there scrapin' the ice of my truck burningm and come back in to see some Eastern jabronee sayin' shit like that! It pisses me off! You should be scraping too! :D

Rexone
12-24-2002, 07:21 PM
Dimarco Kid:
Hey, you take that "Happy Holidays from California" and shove it up your ass! Man, am I sick of hearing that! I'm out there scrapin' the ice of my truck burningm and come back in to see some Eastern jabronee sayin' shit like that! It pisses me off! You should be scraping too! :D LMAO :D :D
Was a little cold here today too (like 58ยบ) :D
Merry Christmas everyone and glad to hear you're home Dan. Get well :)

fat rat
12-24-2002, 07:25 PM
Kid I,m LMAO.......I spoke with him this afternoon and it was some thing about just waking up. :D
Hey Not so big Guy, hope things are well. wink

Dimarco Kid
12-24-2002, 07:35 PM
He's a lazy shit! He should be back here working on his dam boat like the rest of us. Even if it doesn't need anything, work on it! I hope he burns his bare ass out there, jerk! :D
Hey Wet, stay away from those clubs with rainbows in the windows. I heard that in those places when they find out you own a "PUMP" boat, you end up walking out of there funny. Might just be a rumor, I don't know. :p
D Kid

blown daytona
12-29-2002, 04:16 PM
Hey Dan, Glad to here your home. Hope you feel better soon !!! Sue & I are looking forward to seeing you at Lake Anna in June

JetBoatRich
01-02-2003, 02:00 PM
Sounds like you are doing better, good luck with the recovery