PDA

View Full Version : Looking for other boaters in Calvert/St.Marys MD

MarineBoy
08-01-2003, 06:28 PM
Back in the area and looking for other boaters to cruise with as well as learn from. I have a jet boat and am into jets, v-drive, flattys and Hydros. Love the liquid quarter. Been around them my whole life and finally getting one of my own and wanting to get right in.
Thanks,
JD

DansBlown73Nordic
08-01-2003, 06:35 PM
Come out to Havre De Grace tomorrow. A bunch of us will be there. We will be at the Naughty Goose tomorrow night for dinner. It should be around 7 pm.

fat rat
08-03-2003, 11:29 AM
MarineBoy:
Back in the area and looking for other boaters to cruise with as well as learn from. I have a jet boat and am into jets, v-drive, flattys and Hydros. Love the liquid quarter. Been around them my whole life and finally getting one of my own and wanting to get right in.
Thanks,
JD JD....we are on the Pax most weekends.....let us know when your ready. What are you running?

blown daytona
08-03-2003, 02:49 PM
MarineBoy:
Thanks,
JD Plenty of places,things to do and people to meet on the Pax. Let us know when youll be out :cool: