PDA

View Full Version : are you interested?

TE081
03-31-2003, 08:12 AM
The Delaware Valley Boat Racing club will have 4 races this year that are geared toward the amaturer hot boater. We have two new classes that will host all of you "Weekend Warriors". If you ever wanted to see how fast your stuff is then here is the place to do it. The race is a one day event and the first one is Sunday June 22nd. Information can be seen at our web site at http://dvbrc.com This club is growing big time and our races are ran very professional! Its a great time too! Lots of food fun and don't forget the bikinis! If you havn't been to one of our races you are missing out big time!
[ April 01, 2003, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: TE081 ]

TE081
04-01-2003, 06:43 PM
How about some feed back guys? Are you guys interested in racing those boats? Tell me what your thinking... We would love to see you guys show up at one of our races. We run a very safe and professional program!

Mako 321
04-03-2003, 09:47 AM
Hey Keith, bring your boat and run it in our program, we have a class for you. Contact me if you need info or visit our web site for rules in each class, www.dvbrc.com. (http://www.dvbrc.com.)
Walt

HammerDown
04-03-2003, 09:58 AM
Keith it was a pleasure having you and your 2 Sons at the Race, thanks for making the trip...and we hope to see ya again.

Wet Dream
04-03-2003, 10:57 AM
Can I run 2 different boats? I'll run Keith's first, and then Hammer's.

HammerDown
04-03-2003, 02:08 PM
Wet Dream:
Can I run 2 different boats? I'll run Keith's first, and then Hammer's. Good choices...winners for sure! :D

TE081
04-04-2003, 03:56 PM
I agree with hammers new engine he be putting a can of whoop azz on ya HammerDown:
Wet Dream:
Can I run 2 different boats? I'll run Keith's first, and then Hammer's. Good choices...winners for sure! :D

HammerDown
04-04-2003, 04:08 PM
That motor looks like its a wash...I asked about it and it dosent seem to be a good subject :rolleyes: . Oh well...so I work the Finnish Line.

DansBlown73Nordic
04-05-2003, 04:31 PM
What is the pay back on the Stock classes? I can't find anything on the web site.

Mako 321
04-07-2003, 05:56 AM
Dan,
We have two classes, Sportsman I and Sportsman II on the inboard side and two stock classes on the outboard side. They are trophy only classes, entry level. We race heads up, not brackets. See you all in June at Sunbury, PA.
Walt

TE081
04-07-2003, 09:27 AM
Dan,
if I am not mistaken the entry fee on those classes are less too!

kojac
04-07-2003, 03:11 PM
TEO81
How about posting the requirements to race i.e. helmets, type of safety equipment, kill switches,etc. and what constitutes the different classes. What are the cost to enter and what do the winners of the classes recieve if anything? trophys, cash, bragging rights,plaques,?
Thanks for the invitation,
kojac... :)

Wet Dream
04-07-2003, 04:48 PM
Kojac, are you going to be able to make it to dinner at Outback Steakhouse on the 26th? Bring a date.

TE081
04-08-2003, 06:31 AM
All the information is on our web site. We have many classes, but to make it simple if you would like call me and I will go over everthing with you, or better yet Private message your phone number and I will contact you and I will go over everything. If anyone else needs information please Private message me your number! You guys should come to this event , ask hammerdown about it! you will have fun! kojac:
TEO81
How about posting the requirements to race i.e. helmets, type of safety equipment, kill switches,etc. and what constitutes the different classes. What are the cost to enter and what do the winners of the classes recieve if anything? trophys, cash, bragging rights,plaques,?
Thanks for the invitation,
kojac... :)

TE081
04-08-2003, 06:35 AM
http://dvbrc.com/03rulebook-plaintext.htm
Go to the above link for our official rule book. All safety requirments are there! If you have any questions you can call one of the clubs officers. There number is on the web site:
http://www.dvbrc.com

TE081
04-08-2003, 06:38 AM
Club membership is $50.00 yearly, with a $10.00 discount if paid before the new year begins. Day memberships are available at each race for a reduced fee. Send an e-mail if you'd like to join. All members receive a Rule Book, a monthly newsletter, and a ticket for two to the annual Awards Banquet. Club meetings are held on the last Thursday of every month at the United German Hungarian Club, 4668 Bristol Road, Oakford, PA.
If you wish to join send an email to dvbrc@dvbrc.com today!

HammerDown
04-08-2003, 01:58 PM
The Awards Banquet alone is worth the cost of membership (Big Time)>Really a nice spread eek! ...and the DVBRC is nothing less than a really good group of people to get involved with if ya want to race your boat...heck, try it once...I'm sure you'll be back.