PDA

View Full Version : thank you

nitro557
01-04-2003, 02:37 PM
id like to thank dimarco,wet dream,dan stevens,and bottlefed for spending so much time online trying to bust on me ,thanks guys i feel very special that you spend all your time on me thanks .also i forgot to mention fatrat
thanks guys :D
also a special thenks to the people who really know me and the real me ,thanks for the support and kind words but like i told all of you these children dont get to me,im an adult

DansBlown73Nordic
01-04-2003, 03:17 PM
I don't want you to think Im just sitting here thinking of YOU wink Im stuck in the house for the next month. I will behave myself from now on. :D I PROMISE :D

Dimarco Kid
01-04-2003, 04:39 PM
nitro557:
also a special thenks to the people who really know me Your welcome! And THANK YOU for mentioning ME first!
:) D Kid
P.S. "Thanks for all the support and kind words?" Kinda sounds like you have formed a support group! Lighten up man, as I remember, you hopped on the "joke" bandwaggon a couple of times when it was someone else. Different story when it's on you, huh?
[ January 04, 2003, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: Dimarco Kid ]

Dimarco Kid
01-04-2003, 04:41 PM
Dan I think of you alot! Actually, other than worring about the old ladies tampon in the flush and nitro, I think of you the most!
Lotsalove, Kid

DansBlown73Nordic
01-04-2003, 05:00 PM
Oh that makes me feel Better...... eek!

nitro557
01-04-2003, 06:02 PM
kid you out of anyone have a lot of growimg up to do ,your the leader of this pack arent you?dont think that i dont know about the other forum that you guys talk on ,some of your buddys speak with forked tongue :D

Dimarco Kid
01-04-2003, 07:26 PM
No secrets here, just didn't invite you. Don't want you there, nothing personal. wink Yeah, I do have alot of growing up to do, but you know what the best thing about being a kid is? When your a kid you don't know how to put on false faces yet. And man, it's a blast, I'm never growin' up! Yee ha baby! :D
Like I said before, lighten' up a little bit. You busted just as many chops as the rest of us. Now, for some reason after your "apology" your Johnny Do Right. Obviously YOUR not mature enough to have a little fun poked at you, but you can poke. :confused: I can tell you one thing, If MY steering was backwards, I'd bet YOUR paycheck that you'd be poking like a dam cattle hearder! So why don't you stop and think for a minute, you pissed almost all of the BOTE guys off, then you apologize, and "we" had no problem with that, now don't you think we're pretty easy goin'? Nobody's out to GET YOU man, so stop flattering yourself. It's funny shit, always will be funny, and next month it'll be something different. So take a deep breath and go work on your 9 second ride. And that brings another point, no matter what I think of YOUR boat, you didn't hear me "doubt it" did you? I never attacked it, or what you plan to do with it. You know why? Cause I know when you got shit loads of money in something, sweat, tears, and pride and joy, and then some guy comes in and attacks it, it sucks, BIGTIME. Been there. I know how it feels. So I don't do it. Just like that dude with the "K-Mart" boat that was posted on here last summer. All kinds of people attacked it. It ain't right.
So if your an adult NOW, you should be able to understand what laughter is all about. I never said one thing about your boat, ever. I'm just having some fun. It would be a never ending battle to get me to stop horsing around.
D Kid
[ January 04, 2003, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: Dimarco Kid ]

Dimarco Kid
01-04-2003, 07:55 PM
:confused:
[ January 04, 2003, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: Dimarco Kid ]

Dimarco Kid
01-04-2003, 08:17 PM
nitro557:
tell your dad i mean your bill payer i said hi :D That's not childish?

nitro557
01-04-2003, 08:38 PM
[ January 04, 2003, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: nitro557 ]

BottleFedJet
01-04-2003, 10:14 PM
Nitro I didn't mean to piss you off. You know i'm just talking shit. Just keep it real. Who cares who's boat is the fastest it should be about havin a good time! I shouldn't have busted on your ride. As you shouldn't give D Kid all this shit about racing. My 02 :cool:

Dimarco Kid
01-05-2003, 07:15 AM
Bottle, it's all about fun. Obviously some of us don't know the others well enough to realize it's all good humor, OR they're stuck on themselves so much they think the world's out to get em'. Doesn't matter either way. What matters is there are guys who will take it and run with and it turns out to be quite a good time! Whether it's about my Great Danes are just the right height for winter time jiggin, Dan on a Calvin Kline billboard next summer, Bomber and his Harley PJ's, or even Rat sleepin' with a wax pad in his hand at Anna so the morning dew wouldn't set too long! We all like havin' fun, I guess that's what seperated the ones who don't.
Peace,
D Kid

BottleFedJet
01-05-2003, 08:25 AM
:cool:

blondebomber
01-06-2003, 08:24 AM
What other sight. Fine be that way leave me out see if care you focker. are yall happy now. I bet nobody has a cam like mine do they. So does that mean I have the best cam??? jawdrop

fat rat
01-06-2003, 05:47 PM
Bomber doesn't know the difference between a foot and a...........CAM. Dude whats......up. :D :confused: :D

BottleFedJet
01-06-2003, 06:54 PM
:confused: :D

blondebomber
01-07-2003, 03:58 AM
I got a few people with my right foot cam :D