PDA

View Full Version : AUBURN

Kilrtoy
08-30-2003, 02:29 AM
GO GO GO GO
KICK SOME ASS :p

Coach
08-30-2003, 05:25 AM
USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...US C...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC. ..USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC... USC...USC...USC...USC...USC... USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...US C...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC..USC...USC...USC.. .USC....USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC... USC...USC...USC...USC...USC... USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...US C...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...
It should be one hella of a game today

carbonmarine
08-30-2003, 05:35 AM
I saw the spread was 4........
I am niether a SC fan or Auburn fan, but in this case....I say run Cadillac, run....
Give me the four points, win for me ..!! My brother in Boston still owes me from last year..... that M'f !..lol
Rick32

Stupid Fast
08-30-2003, 07:42 AM
Coach:
USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...US C...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC. ..USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC... USC...USC...USC...USC...USC... USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...US C...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC..USC...USC...USC.. .USC....USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC... USC...USC...USC...USC...USC... USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...US C...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...USC...
It should be one hella of a game today More Like OSU....OSU....OSU....OSU

SCUBA STEVE
08-30-2003, 10:16 AM
F-U Kilrtoy. wink :D
Go USC :cool:

SCLB41
08-30-2003, 10:46 AM
Fight on, go Troy

Kilrtoy
08-30-2003, 12:29 PM
F-U Kilrtoy.
Does this mean you dont love me anymore

Sandbar Junkies
08-30-2003, 03:08 PM
Kilrtoy:
F-U Kilrtoy.
Does this mean you dont love me anymore Keep talking shit about USC and no one will love you. :D

Coach
08-30-2003, 05:25 PM
You still rooting for Auburn? They just had their asses handed to them 23-0. What happened to the dominating running game. Wild Bunch taking care of business!!!!

Kilrtoy
08-30-2003, 05:29 PM
No not anymore the game just ended.
Actually that wasnt even a game........
Ok who next against SC. Im now rooting for them....

twistedpair
08-30-2003, 06:18 PM
Kilrtoy:
Ok who next against SC. Im now rooting for them.... You're gonna have to turn Mormon :D

SCUBA STEVE
08-31-2003, 05:50 AM
kilrtoy, its going to be a long season for you if you keep going against USC. wink

THOR
08-31-2003, 07:28 AM
Coach:
You still rooting for Auburn? They just had their asses handed to them 23-0. What happened to the dominating running game. Wild Bunch taking care of business!!!! Hell yeh I am still rooting for them. That is called faithful. Not like guys who have never even been to school or on the campus of their favorite team. You dont have much of an alliance in those situations. (Unless you were born an raised in SoCal, then you can root crimson and gold all you want :D )
I was born and raised in Huntington Beach but went to school at UNLV and Auburn. I dont hate USC, but I sure do feel like I got beat 23-0. frown

Kilrtoy
08-31-2003, 10:07 AM
I dont know what I enjoy more
Hating the RAIDERS or USC,
There both well.........

Coach
08-31-2003, 03:19 PM
I am with you Kilrtoy about the Raiders, but please don't tell me you are a powder blue, country bear loving, UCLA Bruin fan.

SCUBA STEVE
08-31-2003, 03:58 PM
yup kilrtoy loves those teddy bears. I think he even has a ucla carebear in his truck. lol :D
Thor when you going out to the river next. It sure would be nice to collect that 6er.
& Coach, its time to have a chat w/u. USC & RAIDERS go hand & hand. J/K wink :D

Kilrtoy
08-31-2003, 07:45 PM
BLUE AND GOLD
are there any other colors, look at my boat.
I will post a pic of the raiders once I can get MRS to take it for me. I think you will all enjoy it.
Trust me on this one :D

Coach
08-31-2003, 08:06 PM
I can say I was once a Raiders fan, but when they left town I vowed to never root for them again. :mad: I will root for my local team, as long as their colors are not powder blue. :D

Kilrtoy
08-31-2003, 08:08 PM
I stop rooting for the raiders WHEN ALL THE SHIT HEADS, GANG BANGERS AND PIECES OF SHIT ADOPTED THEM AS THEIR MASCOTS. That was back in the 80'S

SCUBA STEVE
09-01-2003, 12:36 AM
Kilrtoy:
I stop rooting for the raiders WHEN ALL THE SHIT HEADS, GANG BANGERS AND PIECES OF SHIT ADOPTED THEM AS THEIR MASCOTS. That was back in the 80'S dude I thought your real name was shit head. j/k :D wink
Go silver & black! :D

Kilrtoy
09-01-2003, 12:38 AM
Hey only the wife calls me that

Kilrtoy
09-01-2003, 12:42 AM
Hey Scuba dont act like your all buff and shit just because the UNITED STEP CHILDREN won.
Oopppsss,
You are, never mind :p

THOR
09-01-2003, 11:05 AM
SCUBA STEVE:
yup kilrtoy loves those teddy bears. I think he even has a ucla carebear in his truck. lol :D
Thor when you going out to the river next. It sure would be nice to collect that 6er.
& Coach, its time to have a chat w/u. USC & RAIDERS go hand & hand. J/K wink :D I honestly dont know when I will be out there next because of my new family addition. Maybe October'ish sometime. But, rest assured, THOR always pays up and is never a sore loser (just a loser :D ). LMAO
You and El chingon will get your brews. Just name the brand. Did I bet Coach also? Be honest focker!

Coach
09-01-2003, 11:26 AM
We didn't bet on the game. Just some good old rooting for our home teams.

TrojanDan
09-01-2003, 02:41 PM
THOR
You and El chingon will get your brews. [/QB]I thought you guys bet fuel for the boats? Hell, who cares, it was a blast watching from Maui the 86,000 sorry ass Auburn fans head for the gates early. I guess they wanted to beat traffic. cry

El Chingon
09-01-2003, 02:55 PM
But, rest assured, THOR always pays up and is never a sore loser (just a loser :D ). LMAO
You and El chingon will get your brews. Just name the brand. [/QB][/QUOTE
BEERS MY ASS! Did you for get the bet about fueling the winner's boat? How quick we forget! Lucky for you i was in havasu this weekend, so i couldn't chime in on this thread.
Had a great weekend out there not very busy. Let me know when you'd like to pay up. I'll keep everyone posted. 88 gallons at $2.05 a gallon....may need to trade in some formula/diapers for credit. I got my own 8 month old too. 43 yards rushing on 36 carries? 1.2 yards per carry....I think Huntington Beach High could of did a better job???? Better luck next year....forgot you aren't lucky enough to be on our schedule. :D argue
[ September 01, 2003, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: El Chingon ]

FRANK THE TANK
09-01-2003, 07:30 PM
GREAT GAME! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BYU GAME NEXT WEEK! :D

THOR
09-02-2003, 05:28 AM
El Chingon:
But, rest assured, THOR always pays up and is never a sore loser (just a loser :D ). LMAO
You and El chingon will get your brews. Just name the brand. [/b][/QUOTE
BEERS MY ASS! Did you for get the bet about fueling the winner's boat? How quick we forget! Lucky for you i was in havasu this weekend, so i couldn't chime in on this thread.
Had a great weekend out there not very busy. Let me know when you'd like to pay up. I'll keep everyone posted. 88 gallons at $2.05 a gallon....may need to trade in some formula/diapers for credit. I got my own 8 month old too. 43 yards rushing on 36 carries? 1.2 yards per carry....I think Huntington Beach High could of did a better job???? Better luck next year....forgot you aren't lucky enough to be on our schedule. :D argue [/QB]Well, the upsided is I have seen USC fans and they are pathetic. There is nothing like southern football.
Schedule? The 2 toughest schedules this year are Notre Dame and Auburn. Check for yourself.

THOR
09-02-2003, 05:29 AM
El Chingon:
Had a great weekend out there not very busy. Let me know when you'd like to pay up. I'll keep everyone posted. 88 gallons at $2.05 a gallon....may need to trade in some formula/diapers for credit. I got my own 8 month old too. 43 yards rushing on 36 carries? 1.2 yards per carry....I think Huntington Beach High could of did a better job???? Better luck next year....forgot you aren't lucky enough to be on our schedule. :D argue [/QB]I didnt forget about the gas brother. frown

fear the turtle
09-02-2003, 05:53 AM
I'll admit when I was wrong and all I can say is WOW, very impressive win, congrats USC fans. True title contenders.

River Lynchmob
09-02-2003, 08:07 AM
How good is it going to look for SC when they whip the S*&$ out of the 2 teams with the toughest schedules in the nation as far as the University of Completely Lost Assh$@* they don't have a chance in hell this year or for the foreseeable future eek!

TrojanDan
09-02-2003, 09:45 AM
THOR
Schedule? The 2 toughest schedules this year are Notre Dame and Auburn. [/QB]You're right, hopefully BYU or Hawaii will be a better game than the Auburn game! :cool:

El Chingon
09-02-2003, 10:04 AM
THOR:
El Chingon:
Had a great weekend out there not very busy. Let me know when you'd like to pay up. I'll keep everyone posted. 88 gallons at $2.05 a gallon....may need to trade in some formula/diapers for credit. I got my own 8 month old too. 43 yards rushing on 36 carries? 1.2 yards per carry....I think Huntington Beach High could of did a better job???? Better luck next year....forgot you aren't lucky enough to be on our schedule. :D argue [/b]
I have seen USC fans and they are pathetic. [/QB]I guess we couldn't be any worse than the Auburn fans who left in the 3rd quarter. sleeping What SUPPORT!!!! :( Go Yellowjackets!

THOR
09-02-2003, 10:32 AM
TrojanDan:
THOR
Schedule? The 2 toughest schedules this year are Notre Dame and Auburn. You're right, hopefully BYU or Hawaii will be a better game than the Auburn game! :cool: [/QB]Nice schedule. Looks tough. :rolleyes:
I think you should throw in Orange Coast College and Fullerton.

Havasu_Dreamin
09-02-2003, 10:33 AM
fear the turtle:
congrats USC fans. True title contenders. Let's not get a head of yourself there. It's a long season. $c looked good, but Auburn may just really suck and be over-hyped. Come November if $c is still undefeated, then start popping off about a mock-national championship.

THOR
09-02-2003, 10:34 AM
El Chingon:
THOR:
El Chingon:
Had a great weekend out there not very busy. Let me know when you'd like to pay up. I'll keep everyone posted. 88 gallons at $2.05 a gallon....may need to trade in some formula/diapers for credit. I got my own 8 month old too. 43 yards rushing on 36 carries? 1.2 yards per carry....I think Huntington Beach High could of did a better job???? Better luck next year....forgot you aren't lucky enough to be on our schedule. :D argue [/b]
I have seen USC fans and they are pathetic. I guess we couldn't be any worse than the Auburn fans who left in the 3rd quarter. sleeping What SUPPORT!!!! :( Go Yellowjackets! [/QB]Thats almost as good as USC fans wearing Raiders jerseys to the games. Nice! Nothing shows more support than that.

fear the turtle
09-02-2003, 11:37 AM
Let's not get a head of yourself there. It's a long season. $c looked good, but Auburn may just really suck and be over-hyped. Come November if $c is still undefeated, then start popping off about a mock-national championship. [/QB]All very true, it's a long season that requires some luck to stay undefeated, the games are played for a reason. Auburn could of just came out of the blocks slow. God knows as an Maryland fan I know what that's like the last few years. None the less, I was impressed, reminded me of old Alabama teams or even more recently Oklahoma championship teams. We all knew the defense recognition, but what surprised was the play of their offense. There is a saying among College coaches, on this level the quarterback doesn't have to be the best player on your team, just smart enough not to hurt your team. And JMHO what I've seen from one game, but Carroll and Norm Chow have done a great job of bringing the new QB along playing to his strengths(knowledge of the playbook) and keeping things simple. More coaches ruin more QB's by throwing the entire playbook at them at once then any other thing.
Also Auburn is good a team that won't suprise me one bit if they are playing in the SEC Championship game.
OSU was impressive to. Michigan looked good, but can't tackle.

Kilrtoy
09-02-2003, 12:09 PM
You're right, hopefully BYU or Hawaii will be a better game than the Auburn game,
I bet they are shakeing right now. Who else do they have WEBER STATE or Uof the Pacific :p

TrojanDan
09-02-2003, 12:15 PM
Kilrtoy:
You're right, hopefully BYU or Hawaii will be a better game than the Auburn game,
I bet they are shakeing right now. Who else do they have WEBER STATE or Uof the Pacific :p No, "they" have the likes of Louisiana-Monroe, Vanderbilt, and Western Kentucky. :D

Havasu_Dreamin
09-02-2003, 12:18 PM
Is the football team taking a scheduling cue from the basketball team?

River Lynchmob
09-02-2003, 01:15 PM
Both the offense and defense will be improving all year young QB and 2 young DB's. it finally looks like we are returning to glory days of SC football.

Havasu_Dreamin
09-02-2003, 01:27 PM
River Lynchmob:
it finally looks like we are returning to glory days of SC football. So probation should not be too far off then either! :p