PDA

View Full Version : Recall Gray Davis

Mrs Big Boy Toys
04-15-2003, 05:37 PM
Recall gray out Davis Petition (http://recallgraydavis.com/)

JetBoatRich
04-15-2003, 05:41 PM
I keep trying, seems the only way for me to do it is move to another state.

Hallett19
04-15-2003, 05:46 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: I HATE THAT SHIT BAG !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mrs Big Boy Toys
04-15-2003, 05:50 PM
I hear ya....I'm so sick of him raising our taxes because he screws up all the time....Sign the petition and send it in and help kick his butt out of office.

Wet Dream
04-15-2003, 05:58 PM
I'm a CA native and fortunately left, but you guys should have kicked that shitbag out along time ago. There was an election a little while ago and the democraps kept him in. Listen...no matter what you think, you have to get out and vote. Its more exciting than you think.

BigBoyToys
04-15-2003, 06:02 PM
We need 897,158 VERIFIED registered voters by September 2 to get this thing started. If that happens, Goobernor Davis is IMMEDIATELY knocked out of office pending the recall vote(Hopefully for good after the recall vote). While Davis is out, the Lieutenant Governor is in charge and Davis IS NOT ALLOWED TO CONUCT ANY GOVERNMENT BUSINESS.
C'mon....Don't complain about it, DO IT! Sign the petition, get others to sign, etc and let's kick this IDIOT out of office before he raises our taxes more so he can spend OUR money foolishly again!

BigBoyToys
04-15-2003, 06:04 PM
Wet Dream:
I'm a CA native and fortunately left, but you guys should have kicked that shitbag out along time ago. There was an election a little while ago and the democraps kept him in. Listen...no matter what you think, you have to get out and vote. Its more exciting than you think. Well, the biggest geographical area of CA didn't vote for Davis. He won the last election soley by the votes he received in the large metropolitan areas (Lotsa people there on welfare that want more?). I ain't saying everyone in the large metro areas are looking for free handouts, but there are alot of them in the large cities.

Wet Dream
04-15-2003, 06:15 PM
BBT, we went through the same thing here in PA with the presidential election and the governors race. In PA, you have Pittsburg, Philly, and Harrisburgh. That population that makes up those 3 cities outnumbers the rest of the state at 4:1. And PA is not a small state, but when it comes to geographical areas, those cities were strong in the voting and Rendell (D) was voted in , we call him the mayor of PA since he was the mayor of Philadelphia and got a shitload of votes. Bush won the majority of votes geographially in PA, but Pittsburgh and Philly got the numbers in. People need to understand the power of a vote.

eliminatedsprinter
04-17-2003, 01:24 PM
I'm all for the recall. However, don't look for it to help things or stop any tax increases, our Lt Gov. is to the Left of Davis. I only want it to punish Davis for his corruption and incompetence.
[ April 17, 2003, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

dkreuzen
04-17-2003, 03:12 PM
JetBoatRich:
I keep trying, seems the only way for me to do it is move to another state. That's what I did!

21rayson
04-17-2003, 07:15 PM
dkreuzen:
JetBoatRich:
I keep trying, seems the only way for me to do it is move to another state. That's what I did! (hey do you have room for me)