PDA

View Full Version : Watch out for this boat and it's clueless driver...A warning to all Hot Boaters...

eliminatedsprinter
05-02-2003, 04:42 PM
If you turn to page 62 in april's hot boat mag you will see a picture of Laser's 25 ft fury.
If you see that boat (I saw it at the show and I'm about 90% sure it's that same boat) at a So Cal launch ramp give it as wide a birth as you can. I saw it doing the most clueless and reckless manuvers I've ever seen any boat do right in front of the launch ramp at Castiac last sunday pm (4/27/03). Inc. going full throttle in reverse (while looking forward) and then turning hard starboard accross the front of the ramp and nearly creaming a couple of boats and almost backing right over (still at near full throttle) a family that was jammed into one of Castiac's tiny little aluminum fishing rentals.
I'm not a rat and I feel terrible saying something so negitive about a non-politician (come to think of it the driver did look a bit like Mark Ridley Thomas). However, I think I would feel worse if I came back on this forum and read a post from one of you about this guy creaming your rig over the weekend and I had not tried to warn all of you.
P.S. I don't know how to send this across the other forum catigories, but if someone else wants to spread it, it might be a good idea. God I feel crappy sending this...This kind of stuff is soooooooooooo unfun....
[ May 02, 2003, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

Kilrtoy
05-02-2003, 05:18 PM
(come to think of it the driver did look a bit like Mark Ridley Thomas).
Thats funny, But the rest isnt.....

Mandelon
05-02-2003, 05:59 PM
Still waiting for April's issue.... :( :( frown

CARRERA
05-02-2003, 11:32 PM
You shouldn't feel bad at all. I would have done the same...............

jlnorthrup122
05-11-2003, 05:45 PM
That Guy Should have learn his navigation wrinkles. Keep your eyes open for Navigation wrinkles subject

GlastronGuy
05-11-2003, 06:10 PM
Hot Boat has a magazine?

jlnorthrup122
05-11-2003, 06:58 PM
Hot Boat has a magazine?
Yes and you should keep your issues in mint condition and give them to your great grandkids when thay are growed up So they can see what your old ass was up to in your day ( when I say your old ass I mean Your an old ass when this happens) I have motorboat books that are over 90 years old cool eagh! :cool: