PDA

View Full Version : Need some alcohol help

PickleFork2Be
09-25-2002, 02:04 AM
Hello all, have kind of an odd request--well, odd if you haven't seen my bar yet wink I'm looking for 190 proof Everclear. I know I can't get it in California, but was wondering if some of you knew where I could get some, or knows of someone that will ship it here.
Thanks much,
PF2BE -=[working on a new drink]=-
[ September 25, 2002, 03:13 AM: Message edited by: PickleFork2Be ]

stucknohio
09-25-2002, 05:27 AM
I just talked to the local liqour store. They said they sell it but you need a note from a doctor to alleviate responsibility from the store.. no kidding

PickleFork2Be
09-25-2002, 05:40 AM
stucknohio:
I just talked to the local liqour store. They said they sell it but you need a note from a doctor to alleviate responsibility from the store.. no kiddingDaaaamn!! There's gotta be an esier way. Wonder if that is a state thing there, a local store thing, or just how it is anywhere?

572Daytona
09-25-2002, 05:52 AM
PickleFork2Be:
stucknohio:
I just talked to the local liqour store. They said they sell it but you need a note from a doctor to alleviate responsibility from the store.. no kiddingDaaaamn!! There's gotta be an esier way. Wonder if that is a state thing there, a local store thing, or just how it is anywhere?Here ya go: http://liquors.pippin.eagle-bend.mn.us/Cart/category.asp?catcode=280
Mail order liquor, what a concept

PickleFork2Be
09-25-2002, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by 572Daytona:
Here ya go: http://liquors.pippin.eagle-bend.mn.us/Cart/category.asp?catcode=280
Mail order liquor, what a conceptBeen there, tried it, got stuck in an endless loop when trying to confirm shipping info. :(
I think I hit submit about 100 times tryin' to get that one to work :)

572Daytona
09-25-2002, 06:06 AM
PickleFork2Be:
Here ya go: http://liquors.pippin.eagle-bend.mn.us/Cart/category.asp?catcode=280
Mail order liquor, what a conceptBeen there, tried it, got stuck in an endless loop when trying to confirm shipping info. :(
I think I hit submit about 100 times tryin' to get that one to work :) Don't blame me when you end up with 100 bottles :) . Just kidding, it probably has some built in check about not being able to ship to CA. It looks like you may have to make a border run, from what I can see it is only unavailable in Pennsylvania, Oregon, Washington and California.

PickleFork2Be
09-25-2002, 06:10 AM
Don't blame me when you end up with 100 bottles :) . Just kidding, it probably has some built in check about not being able to ship to CA. It looks like you may have to make a border run, from what I can see it is only unavailable in Pennsylvania, Oregon, Washington and California.haha. Yeah, I'm thinking border run is my best bet :) Anyone know for sure a local store sells it in the Arizona or Nevada area?
PF2BE -=[If only I put this much effort into working...]=-

STV_Keith
09-25-2002, 06:49 AM
We can get the 151 proof over here in NV. Just picked some up two days ago for the RD b-day bash. :D

burning cole
09-25-2002, 06:51 AM
I can get it for you from NY. An old bar across the street from where I went to school, and barbacked has cases of it. It is not very good and you can not mix it what the hell do you want it for.

PickleFork2Be
09-25-2002, 06:59 AM
burning cole:
I can get it for you from NY. An old bar across the street from where I went to school, and barbacked has cases of it. It is not very good and you can not mix it what the hell do you want it for.My roommates and I are thinking up some crazy contraptions :) Shoot me an email or PM when you get a chance.
PF2BE

PickleFork2Be
09-25-2002, 08:49 AM
RiverDave:
You can buy it at just about any liquor store in Parker.
Even Circle K has it. :)
If you like the next time I'm out there I can pick you up a few bottles.. I'm just a little curious about the legallities of shipping it to you.
RDI'd be down for just driving on down there to pick it up from you. Could finally put a face to this RiverDave asshole wink j/k man. Just seems to be the rumor heading around :)
PF2BE

PickleFork2Be
09-25-2002, 12:40 PM
No worries, I don't believe in rumors :)
Cocky? You? Naaaahhh :D
PF2BE -=[shutting up before I get banned from RD's pad before I even get to check it out]=- :)

wsuwrhr
09-25-2002, 09:41 PM
You just have to ask the right people. You ought to know that.
Brian

spectratoad
09-25-2002, 10:18 PM
Pickle, I can check around town here. I am not sure though. I haven't seen that stuff since I started my amateur gynocologist school. I will see what some stores have around here though.

locogringo
09-26-2002, 03:20 AM
PickleFork2Be:
I think I hit submit about 100 times tryin' to get that one to work ) [/QB]Might want to expec 100 bottles of it!
LOL

PickleFork2Be
09-26-2002, 10:59 AM
Well with the help and advise of RiverDave, I'll be making a Parker run shortly to pick some up, so no need to look further.
RD - Might wanna make sure to keep an eye on the level of the bottles during the night, or make sure I don't buy them till after all is over :)
Thanks for the eye's everyone!
PF2BE

RiverDave2
09-26-2002, 04:04 PM
Well with the help and advise of RiverDave, I'll be making a Parker run shortly to pick some up, so no need to look further.
And you wondered how I got to the top. wink
RD <--- Still Cocky